Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

mishaq posted:

nope

if i order someone over the phone to murder somebody in a county i've never been to id fully expect to be able to be tried for murder in that county

Hey, buddy, bad news. You're being extradited for murdering thousands of posts. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Citizen Tayne posted:

Hey, buddy, bad news. You're being extradited for murdering thousands of posts. lol

lol

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Citizen Tayne posted:

:thurman:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Citizen Tayne posted:

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner
kim dot corn

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

idk why tacky rich nerds like fluevogs

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

qirex posted:

idk why tacky rich nerds like fluevogs

recalls a time where a man could make his own way and the blacks knew their place

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

I like fun things!

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Hey, Fat rear end. Fat rear end! Talk to me boy! I know you're there I can hear you breathin'. Don't you listen to these nitwits you hear me? This place ain't so bad. Tell you what, I'll introduce you around, make you feel right at home. I know a couple of big old bull queers that'd just love to make you're acquaintance. Especially that big, white, mushy butt of yours.

Roosevelt posted:

i cannot fathom me, a lower-middle-class weakling nobody, having modest taste and making the occasional 3 figgie splurge, going to federal pound me in the rear end prison. i extremely cannot fathom going that path, coming from the excess kim built around himself

imagine the first three days of that ordeal

white collar people tend to do much better in prison than the average inmate, even when you control for facility type

turns out a bunch of the coping skills that benefit the comfortable middle class on the outside work just as well on the inside. they already know how to comply with arbitrary authority, navigate bureaucracy, keep their mouths shut, etc.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Prison Rape

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

white collar people tend to do much better in prison than the average inmate, even when you control for facility type

turns out a bunch of the coping skills that benefit the comfortable middle class on the outside work just as well on the inside. they already know how to comply with arbitrary authority, navigate bureaucracy, keep their mouths shut, etc.

but someone might call him a cracker :ohdear:

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003
I'm not shy, I just hate you.
I hear his prison name will be Kim's Dot Donged.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

epic girthery

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

jony ive aces posted:

iirc this isn't really true

there was no publicly available indexing. i do vaguely remember there may have been a public search function early in the site's existence (or maybe that was another locker i forget) but for the last few years before it was shut down i remember having to rely on google searches for :filez: which was still stupidly easy (and the results would be via 3rd party forums where uploaders shared their links, there was no evidence of googlebot being given extra access lol)

obviously they did index it internally though and yeah the skype logs show that got abused a lot as kim and his lieutenants looked up various files and shared links with like an insider group of top uploaders or whatever, literally encouraging piracy
lol some dumb spergout I made about this 4 years ago came up in my facebook on-this-day crap. basically:

megaupload indictment: "not having search is actually a bad thing"

quote:

The content available from Megaupload.com is not searchable on the website, which allows the Mega Conspiracy to conceal the scope of its infringement.

ex.ua takedown: "having search is actually a bad thing"

quote:

In 2010, the RIAA reported Ex.ua to the Office of the US Trade Representative, branding it a “pirate haven.” Among other things the RIAA highlighted that users of the site could not only upload, but also search for files on the site.

free kim dot com, death to amerikkka

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

jony ive aces posted:

free kim dot com, death to amerikkka

if you're an obese german weirdo whose entire lifestyle requires you fly under the radar maybe don't go on 60 minutes and say ha ha i'm so rich gently caress da police

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
kim dot what a cool dude

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
kim dot "committed suicide in his jail cell"

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
kim dot bop dot gov

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

Bobby Digital posted:

kim dot bop dot gov
bill.cosby@zip.zop.zoobity.bop.gov

computer toucher
Jan 8, 2012

e: nm it was in v bad taste.

even for the pos.

computer toucher fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Feb 3, 2016

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

BONGHITZ posted:

fuckin bitch run right to the yellow journalists. kill all reporters.

rude

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
face it blackula journalism died with the 20th century :(

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

kim dot com is very fat and chose to live in nz where echi lives

makes u think

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Sham bam bamina! posted:

face it blackula journalism died with the 20th century :(

i pay for an LA Times newspaper subscription and read it every day

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Smythe posted:

i pay for an LA Times newspaper subscription and read it every day

same but nytimes

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mishaq posted:

kim dot com is very fat and chose to live in nz where echi lives

makes u think

actually he chose to live int he north island wehere moo cow and barons lives

makes you reaslise

lampey
Mar 27, 2012

Bobby Digital posted:

kim dot bop dot gov

bop dot gov didnt sound real but it is

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echinopsis posted:

makes you reaslise

:eyepop:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

echinopsis posted:

makes you reaslise

Which is the island that doesn't suck?

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Citizen Tayne posted:

staten?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

there is no good news

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

Citizen Tayne posted:

neither

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Stymie posted:

water fluoridation is a triumph of industry using modern scientific consensus-manufacturing and government corruption to engage in large-scale industrial waste disposal that would be otherwise illegal

same as vaccines amirite

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

Citizen Tayne posted:

oz

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
what makes it sucK? coz standard of living is lower? i guess I have to suffer with a lovely iphone but ive got a 4 bedroom at land a time off and kids and can drink beer and use a computer and like what else do you want jesus. the sky is the limit anywhere. wahts really important is how well slackers can do in life

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

echinopsis posted:

what makes it sucK? coz standard of living is lower? i guess I have to suffer with a lovely iphone but ive got a 4 bedroom at land a time off and kids and can drink beer and use a computer and like what else do you want jesus. the sky is the limit anywhere. wahts really important is how well slackers can do in life

screw u non auckland dwelling house and land ahver :shakefist:

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

i could buy a house somewhere else and then ahve no job. lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lmao i dont have a job and I also have a second house

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005