Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Seeing LITERALLY A BIRD in scrubs triggered me because to my eternal shame I actually liked Scrubs.

I'm super glad my job involves offices and spreadsheets and not gross humans though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Before the image loaded I thought she was going to be covered in scrub jays.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

schnickety scribe posted:

Maybe he is sad because the people who renovated his bathroom made it too small, and he is now wiser because he knows never to hire them again.
Makes sense

LingcodKilla posted:

Before the image loaded I thought she was going to be covered in scrub jays.
No, but I like your style!

antisodachrist
Jul 24, 2007
And here we see LITERALLY A BIRD getting ready for the evening.

http://i.imgur.com/dWFUhrL.gifv

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

antisodachrist posted:

And here we see LITERALLY A BIRD getting ready for the evening.

http://i.imgur.com/dWFUhrL.gifv

Extensions and Bolt Ons! I KNEW IT!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Oh no, my secret's out! :cry:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

It wants to be a bird of paradise so drat bad.

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Kitchner posted:

Seeing LITERALLY A BIRD in scrubs triggered me because to my eternal shame I actually liked Scrubs.

I'm super glad my job involves offices and spreadsheets and not gross humans though.

My job involves offices and spreadsheets AND looking at pictures of disgusting/terrifying medical stuff. I'm still glad I don't have to smell/hear/touch any of the poo poo in the pictures, but it's still a bit of a shock to the system when I'm scrolling through what seems to be an innocent enough draft and then BAM a big-rear end picture of a prolapsed uterus. On the plus side, I've started giving some of the more horrible pictures funny names so that makes it a little less horrifying.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

My job involves offices and spreadsheets AND looking at pictures of disgusting/terrifying medical stuff. I'm still glad I don't have to smell/hear/touch any of the poo poo in the pictures, but it's still a bit of a shock to the system when I'm scrolling through what seems to be an innocent enough draft and then BAM a big-rear end picture of a prolapsed uterus. On the plus side, I've started giving some of the more horrible pictures funny names so that makes it a little less horrifying.

Like Bob or Erglor the Ever damned?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

What job title is that, so I don't apply?

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

RFC2324 posted:

Like Bob or Erglor the Ever damned?
Like "Scabies Dick" or "Scary Cratered Bacon Flaps" or "Confused Robo Balls" (I did not need to know that dudes' junk could turn colors from STDs, but now I do know and so do you :mrgw: ).

Darth123123 posted:

What job title is that, so I don't apply?

I'm an editorial production assistant for an organization that produces medical licensing examinations. I might be an editor soon, if my latest interviews pan out. :buddy:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Like "Scabies Dick" or "Scary Cratered Bacon Flaps" or "Confused Robo Balls" (I did not need to know that dudes' junk could turn colors from STDs, but now I do know and so do you :mrgw: ).

Sadly, I did already know that. The internet has ruined me, and very little can shock me anymore.

I start missing the goatman if it goes too long without someone linking it.

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

RFC2324 posted:

Sadly, I did already know that. The internet has ruined me, and very little can shock me anymore.

I start missing the goatman if it goes too long without someone linking it.

There are worse things in our pix database, but I can't really go into lots of detail because it's super secure material and I kind of like my job, so...

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

There are worse things in our pix database, but I can't really go into lots of detail because it's super secure material and I kind of like my job, so...

Worst I have seen was a video of MtF reassignment surgery. Diseased body parts and the like was nothing after watching that video.

E: time to end the derail. Have a cat.

RFC2324 has a new favorite as of 06:27 on Feb 3, 2016

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

RFC2324 posted:

E: time to end the derail. Have a cat.

Where is the god damned cat?

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

VendaGoat posted:

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
I heard someone was going to post a picture of a cat in this thread.

What a freaking let down.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Took me a while to catch up on the thread, but I've done it and now a dump with my likeness:

A Cat for everyone's viewing pleasure

My brothers cat Scout (RIP) clocking in around 32 pounds in this picture.

My mom's dog Cru

Two years ago:

In November holding my son

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
I really want to photoshop your beard onto your son. I have no idea why

Mosnar
Apr 21, 2007
Dropping Heavy Things From High Places, LLC

Hardawn posted:

Took me a while to catch up on the thread, but I've done it and now a dump with my likeness:

(mow)

I'm a little weirded out by your reading material.

Congratulations!

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

Hardawn posted:

How's daddytimes?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

DavidAlltheTime posted:

How's daddytimes?

It's all down hill for the next 17 years.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

So you don't have to pedal, and you can raise your hands in the air and go 'Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!'??!

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

DavidAlltheTime posted:

How's daddytimes?

Posting from my phone, but this little stinker has been super easy on his mom and I. It's always crazy to think what I did with my time before he came along.

I get giddy with joy when he is almost asleep and I see him crack a little smile, I just can't help myself.

http://imgur.com/a/VMAZL

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

VendaGoat posted:

loving phone posting. It was supposed to be attached.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

Hardawn posted:

Posting from my phone, but this little stinker has been super easy on his mom and I. It's always crazy to think what I did with my time before he came along.

I get giddy with joy when he is almost asleep and I see him crack a little smile, I just can't help myself.

http://imgur.com/a/VMAZL

Punker baby ftw!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

that hair :3:

that fur :3:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Hardawn posted:

High five. Being a dad is the awesomest thing in the world. No arguments. My best friend turns 9 in four days.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Don't post pictures of your children on something awful, the website previously modded by pedophiles.

E: its literally the one thing that is a dumber idea than posting a picture of yourself, here, which is what I will be doing very soon.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
I like posting pictures of my dog, because that's almost like children, but he doesn't have sapience and is actually cute.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

DavidAlltheTime posted:

I'm the one on the back. This is a very happy memory for me from the Fall, as one of my best friends came to visit me and we found the brick path we're standing on secretly hiding under the grass in the yard. We drank and uncovered that path and played in the yard all day. I have a back problem now and can't leave the house or do much, so it's nice to look through these pics from time to time :)

I love this pic, and I hope your back issues improve so you can get back out there and be goofy with your pal :)

Literally A Bird, you're freaking adorable in your scrubs! Please tell me you're a vet of some sort and work with cute animals all day.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Scathach posted:

Literally A Bird, you're freaking adorable in your scrubs! Please tell me you're a vet of some sort and work with cute animals all day.

Haha thank you!! I'm still a student but just started work at a nearby clinic so yes :dance:

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

RFC2324 posted:

loving phone posting. It was supposed to be attached.

Careful, I think your cat may be a Sith Lord.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Blackchamber posted:

Careful, I think your cat may be a Sith Lord.

My fiancée say he is one with the dark side based on the cat box. He is know as the Dark Lord Fa'Tass.

E: here he is in his Vader outfit.

RFC2324 has a new favorite as of 02:07 on Feb 4, 2016

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Haha thank you!! I'm still a student but just started work at a nearby clinic so yes :dance:

Either way I applaud your choice to wear a nice dark blue instead of looney tunes or whatever. There is a tv ad here for a scrubs store because we have so many elder care facilities, hospitals and clinics here. Some really goofy looking stuff. Almost to the point where the patients must feel like they're dying in a Terry Gilliam movie.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

You are wonderful :) also I think working with animals definitely fits your personality.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Thank you both :3:

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
Geez guys get a room.

Also isn't being a vet sad as you see a lot if injured or sick animals?

Its like when teenage boys go "hur hur i want to be a male gynaecologist".

No dude, you seriously don't.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Some people are strong enough to deal with the heartache while doing good by helping the unfortunate when they need it most, and that makes our unbelievably lovely world a slightly better place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Kitchner posted:

Its like when teenage boys go "hur hur i want to be a male gynaecologist".

No dude, you seriously don't.

Oh God, no they really really don't! :gonk: