Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Cabochard is just sliding down the scale until he can pick the least tankiest character in the game to play in the top lane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
strength of ages nidalee

stop loving trolling

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
oh man Elements lost that laneswap so hard.

Firebert posted:

strength of ages nidalee

stop loving trolling

e: I think it's okay, Score picked it on Graves as well.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
This is like a KT Bullets pushcomp, I love it.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
*pick a bunch of carries and farm on them for 20 minutes and never fight*

this is the kind of league of legends we all love.

Cabochard, unchecked and untouched, will eventually push far enough to win this game solo.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
I'm really digging this Elements "play".

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
0/0/0

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Three guys chase Ahri, Vitality's whole team sieges the mid, and Cabochard is getting a free inhibitor.

What is elements doing? lmao

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i think they're doing nothing

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Libertine posted:

Cabochard is just sliding down the scale until he can pick the least tankiest character in the game to play in the top lane.

can't watch atm but that's that poo poo i do like

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.
I was a big fan of the snack based commentary a minute ago. They should do more of that.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Deficio has been the best of the LCS casters for quite a while now, he can make games with Quickshot bearable.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Looks like a Zzrot is incoming

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
That game loving owned. Vitality outpicked Elements so perfectly.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
I really hope Steve gets kicked off of the team for that kill. He's violating Elements' pacifist ideals.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

This entire game was like watching 35 minutes of someone holding their kid brother's forehead while he wildly flailed and tried to punch him and never even made contact.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Freaksaus posted:

Deficio has been the best of the LCS casters for quite a while now, he can make games with Quickshot bearable.

for some reason i actually like quickshot now. i think all the gimmick avatars did it

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Lovechop posted:

for some reason i actually like quickshot now. i think all the gimmick avatars did it

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

DELETED

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
The spirit and gamsu bromance is kind of :3:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
lol RIP Atom

e: QUINN IT TO WIN IT

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Feb 4, 2016

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
everyone was like "riot go back to season 2 adc meta" and they took it completely the wrong way

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Lovechop posted:

everyone was like "riot go back to season 2 adc meta" and they took it completely the wrong way
Unfortunately no return of the Twitch jungle

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Rekkles just single-handedly outplayed Giants' botlane like three times in two minutes. That's a bad sign, Giants.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Giants are so bad.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Here lies Giants, they never scored.

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
Giants' pink ward finally died :(

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

AegisP posted:

Giants' pink ward finally died :(

Still has the best KDA on the team.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
this is just sad

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Monathin posted:

Here lies Giants, they never scored.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx_ZNn-_klk

I wonder why we don't see more Malphite in LCS with all these ADC games.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Lovechop posted:

this is just sad

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Giants have destroyed a total of 24 towers in 7 games... putrid.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Libertine posted:

I wonder why we don't see more Malphite in LCS with all these ADC games.
I think its because he's got such low early game pressure, very reliant on an ultimate to make an impact until late game, and there's a couple picks that just make him miserable (Vlad/Lulu/Graves, and even some like Nautilus or Trundle that are played less frequently)

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
GRAVEUS GRAVEUS GRAVEUS GRAVEUS

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Move over Origen, this is G2's season

God I had that Ocelotte is successful.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

RealFoxy posted:

Move over Origen, this is G2's season

God I had that Ocelotte is successful.

Every time G2 steps onto the rift, Ocelote is secreted away in a dark room, tracing goat's blood on the floor and chanting CANCER CANCER CANCER

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i cant stand pulse man

cant loving stand it

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Lovechop posted:

i cant stand pulse man

cant loving stand it
Really????? I can't tell if he's standing or sitting

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

Really????? I can't tell if he's standing or sitting
Someone give me a #sjokzfired and a kappa HOLO HOLO HOLO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
Tahm saving Ezreal was awesome.

• Locked thread