Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

I'm kinda miffed that Phasma got nerfed, as I've been GW'ing for her this past week or so. I'm moving over to Lumi for GW and EK from Arena, but it doesn't look like I'll be getting this event done the first time around. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Chilichimp posted:

don't even try to star up JKG, though.

Lumi from GW, Eeth Koth from Arena, QGJ from Cantina, After that, probably JC/Mace Windu from Cantina/Hard missions.

JKG is poo poo and this fix will not change that.

edit: Barris if you're maxed.

Because this event is going to be ongoing, I'm not even trying right now. I'm going to finish up Daka's 5th star, and then work on Poe until he has 7.

IF this new character turns out to be a total badass, then yes, I will get an all-Jedi team, and be a little behind on it, but for now, keeping a high arena rating is my #1 priority.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I get the distinct impression that they will have more theme team events like this. Don't kill yourself for maybe-Yoda if you'll kick yourself when Mother Talzin, Resistance Leia, Scoundrel Han Solo, That One Ewok With a Name etc. are revealed.

p.s. it loving better be Han Solo for scoundrels

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They literally say they will have more theme events like this.

oops wrong forum
May 21, 2002

heh, you think you can withstand the power of my solarbeam?

Malgrin posted:

Because this event is going to be ongoing, I'm not even trying right now. I'm going to finish up Daka's 5th star, and then work on Poe until he has 7.

IF this new character turns out to be a total badass, then yes, I will get an all-Jedi team, and be a little behind on it, but for now, keeping a high arena rating is my #1 priority.

This is a good strat since a lot of people will halt progress on their Arena teams to farm up Jedi. If you're buying crystals for energy refills you might be able to do both, but I've come around to the same conclusion as you that the Event will be around for a while, I already have 5 Jedi I can use, and long-term would be better improving my Arena team than chasing 1 guy.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

kaschei posted:

I get the distinct impression that they will have more theme team events like this. Don't kill yourself for maybe-Yoda if you'll kick yourself when Mother Talzin, Resistance Leia, Scoundrel Han Solo, That One Ewok With a Name etc. are revealed.

p.s. it loving better be Han Solo for scoundrels

Teebo exists currently, so it's gonna be that other ewok with a name.

oops wrong forum
May 21, 2002

Chilichimp posted:

Wicket will change....everything

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

No, you have them reversed. I make the same mistake sometimes.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

kaschei posted:

No, you have them reversed. I make the same mistake sometimes.

There's also Chief Nebbit - he's in a few quests, so I'd expect to see him before Wicket.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Malgrin posted:

There's also Chief Nebbit - he's in a few quests, so I'd expect to see him before Wicket.

DON'T FORGET LOGRAY, MOTHER FUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Okay, so reading the patch notes Phasma wasn't affected all that much. Basically all that has changed is that you won't be able to get a bonus attack off of his Meter buff or another characters heal. Doesn't seem like that big of a loss considering how little you got bonus attacks off of them anyway.

I'm still working on the last star for both Sid and Phasma and I'm starting to itch wanting to go for the easier unlocks with other characters. Especially since I only really get like one purchase a day in Arena shipments and maybe two if I'm lucky in GW.

I really should just go all in and make a First Order team, if I remember right Phasma's leader ability gives an extra chance for First Order characters. Also I've fallen in love with FO Stormtrooper. He's pretty drat powerful and pretty drat tanky.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Ularg posted:

I'm still working on the last star for both Sid and Phasma and I'm starting to itch wanting to go for the easier unlocks with other characters. Especially since I only really get like one purchase a day in Arena shipments and maybe two if I'm lucky in GW.

I really should just go all in and make a First Order team, if I remember right Phasma's leader ability gives an extra chance for First Order characters. Also I've fallen in love with FO Stormtrooper. He's pretty drat powerful and pretty drat tanky.

FO attackers have double the chance, which I think is 36% at max level (for level 70).

FO Officer has a pretty bad kit. He might have decent damage at higher levels though.

FO Stormtrooper isn't bad, and he gets to slow opponents, which is ok (and really good when he's getting bonus attacks in). However, the only real good thing about using him is the double chance to trigger Phasma.

FOTP is possibly the highest damage hero in the game, probably only competing with Rey and Resistance Pilot after this patch (FOTP was attacking too many times).

Kylo Ren is one of the best heroes in the game.

Honestly, if I was going to do an FO team, I would go Phasma (lead), FOTP, Kylo Ren, Dooku, Daka. Dooku and Daka are probably the best on-hit heroes in the game -- Dooku because he gains turn meter when he attacks out of turn, and frequently attacks twice, Daka because she can stun 2 people on attack.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Malgrin posted:

I thought that was That Other Jawa With a Name?

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

kaschei posted:

I thought that was That Other Jawa With a Name?

Oh poo poo you're right. I feel like I did see an Ewok Chief somewhere in there too though

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Malgrin posted:

Oh poo poo you're right. I feel like I did see an Ewok Chief somewhere in there too though

Chilichimp posted:

DON'T FORGET LOGRAY, MOTHER FUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
Also, I'm being serious when I say Ewoks might become TOO powerful if either a new chief or someone like Wicket is released. If they get something along the lines of what other Ewoks have...

Teebo:
Special: Ewok Scramble Tactics – Ewok allies gain 100% Turn Meter and Teebo gains Stealth for 3 Turns.
Leader ability: Guerrilla Warefare – Allies have a 55% chance to gain Stealth for 1 turn at the beginning of their turns and a 25% Chance to gain 25% Turn Meter at the end of their turns.

Ewok Elder:
Basic: Guiding Strike – Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 60% chance to gain 50% Turn Meter and to grant other Ewok allies half that amount.
Special: Power of the Forest – Revive a random defeated ally at 40% Health with a 40% chance for Ewok Elder to gain 45% Turn meter.

Ewok Scout:
Passive: Tribal Tactics – Ewok Scout gains 5% Evasion for each living Ewok ally and adds 25% Turn Meter on Evade.

Additionally, Teebo and Scout can reduce turn meter from enemies on attacks:

Teebo:
Basic: Stealth Takedown – Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If Teebo is Stealthed, also remove 75% Turn Meter.
Special: Bring Low – Deal unavoidable Physical damage to target enemy and remove all positive status effects. If any effects are removed, also remove 30% Turn Meter.

Scout:
Basic: Ewok Ambush – Deal Physical damage to target enemy and has a 40% chance to remove 50% Turn Meter on hit.

Now all we need is one more Ewok with turn manipulation, then add in Phasma Lead and you suddenly have more attacks per Ewok than Dooku can generate.

e: clarified on their attacks

Malgrin fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Feb 5, 2016

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Malgrin posted:

FO attackers have double the chance, which I think is 36% at max level (for level 70).

FO Officer has a pretty bad kit. He might have decent damage at higher levels though.

FO Stormtrooper isn't bad, and he gets to slow opponents, which is ok (and really good when he's getting bonus attacks in). However, the only real good thing about using him is the double chance to trigger Phasma.

FOTP is possibly the highest damage hero in the game, probably only competing with Rey and Resistance Pilot after this patch (FOTP was attacking too many times).

Honestly, if I was going to do an FO team, I would go Phasma (lead), FOTP, Kylo Ren, Dooku, Daka. Dooku and Daka are probably the best on-hit heroes in the game -- Dooku because he gains turn meter when he attacks out of turn, and frequently attacks twice, Daka because she can stun 2 people on attack.

I've heard that FO Officer hits like a truck with his pinning shot and his basic if everyone has advantage. His other ability is kinda garbage and I imagine AI uses it on defense but he's also super fast so it's likely that he can get pinning shot off on someone with mostly full turn meter. I'd like to get him but there's way too many good people in the cantina shipments. I'd want to finish up Poe and QGJ and even then, maybe move on to Fives or whoever is added in the patch.

FO Stormtrooper is ok but basically overshadowed by Fives in almost every category. I mean come on, it's not worth using a turn to get defense up and advantage. He does get double assist chance with Phasma but I'd rather replace him with someone that hits harder or heals or has some utility.

Metos
Nov 25, 2005

Sup Ladies

Malgrin posted:

I'd really debate this, his damage on regular attack is pretty piss weak when you're going for the heal immunity, Outrage is fantastic but the aoe is either great as a finisher after a taunt goes off, or useless as single target damage deleting characters from the fight is way more useful given every team has a healer that'll use it at a dumb time and just top up everyone else, and the counter damage isn't reliable since the enemy targets whatever.

Since replacing with him GQJ I've done way better as well as being able to dispel Poe's taunts occasionally into an Offense buff.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Metos posted:

I'd really debate this, his damage on regular attack is pretty piss weak when you're going for the heal immunity, Outrage is fantastic but the aoe is either great as a finisher after a taunt goes off, or useless as single target damage deleting characters from the fight is way more useful given every team has a healer that'll use it at a dumb time and just top up everyone else, and the counter damage isn't reliable since the enemy targets whatever.

Since replacing with him GQJ I've done way better as well as being able to dispel Poe's taunts occasionally into an Offense buff.

From what I've seen, I'd put him in top 10 for non P2W heroes, especially when you consider that you're going to need several top 10 heroes out of Cantina Shipments (Poe, Daka, QGJ), Hard Mode (FOTP, Rey, Anakin, probably more?), and GW Shipments (Lumi?, Phasma, Resistance Pilot).

If I hadn't so heavily invested in Luke already, I probably would have (and should have anyways) put all my cantina energy into Kylo as soon as I unlocked his mission.

He may not hit as hard as FOTP, RP, or Rey, but he still hits fairly hard, he's got a huge chunk of HP, he has a pretty brutal AOE, and his abilities can reset when he takes damage. Personally, I hate going against him in Arena, although, sure, I get more scared when I see: Poe, Poggle, QGJ, Rey, FOTP.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Metos posted:

He loving trucks. His opener can go for 8k sometimes.

I've started to prioritize killing him before the AI makes him have a counter.

edit:

QGJ is The Worst though, I hate seeing his rear end pop up. Even more so now, because it's gonna be 7* QGJ's until the sun comes up.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Feb 5, 2016

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Kylo Ren is too slow to be useful and is best dealt with by completely ignoring him in Arena. There's no way he should be hitting your guys for 8k if they're properly geared and leveled and you get really unlucky

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Kegslayer posted:

Kylo Ren is too slow to be useful and is best dealt with by completely ignoring him in Arena. There's no way he should be hitting your guys for 8k if they're properly geared and leveled and you get really unlucky

5 star Poe is what took that shot. Might have been poggled?

oops wrong forum
May 21, 2002

So after the patch notes are out for a day and people are mad that Poe just got a slap on the wrist, CG has made another statement that they are aware of the sentiment and will watch how the changes affect things before possibly taking more action. Come on guys just rip it off like a bandaid and stop toying with us! I gotta know if I should keep farming him up only to be nerfed immediately, ugh. I get that nerfs should not be taken lightly since you're invalidating time and in many cases, money on a big part of the player base, but dragging it out doesn't help anyone either.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Poe isn't the real issue though.

The main issue is that the developers are poo poo with an example being that single target DPS are able to able to knock out one or two of your guys in the first turn. Poe just helps make that easier by starting first and making the other guys go slower.

Droid teams will get shafted if Poe goes but otherwise you're still going to see the same old characters in the meta.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

dev on the official forums posted:

There are some new characters coming in February, but they aren't detailed in these Release Notes.

Pimpmust
Oct 1, 2008

oops wrong forum posted:

So after the patch notes are out for a day and people are mad that Poe just got a slap on the wrist, CG has made another statement that they are aware of the sentiment and will watch how the changes affect things before possibly taking more action. Come on guys just rip it off like a bandaid and stop toying with us! I gotta know if I should keep farming him up only to be nerfed immediately, ugh. I get that nerfs should not be taken lightly since you're invalidating time and in many cases, money on a big part of the player base, but dragging it out doesn't help anyone either.

Guessing they are gonna see a sharp jump in Poe use and effectiveness, especially when we will be able to tell which teams have/don't have Poe. Either to avoid Poe teams, or to hit teams without Poe (both should be a plus for Poe teams win ratio).

Only outlier would be the few people with dedicated anti-Poe squads, but I don't think anyone has found anything with a particularly great win ratio besides maybe some health heavy AoE teams.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

I'm farming for Dooku to get Poe shipments. I think by the time he's 6* the force lightning on Poe should be enough for me to win. You just can't count on a last minute snipe.

Pimpmust
Oct 1, 2008

It depends on who gets to go first, and how much the tenacity nerf on Poe will actually matter. If the stunner can count on 65-70%+ modified chance to stun Poe will be much less of an issue. If it's <50% though...

It's a pretty crappy character ability if it all comes down to a coin-toss or two at the start :shrug:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Pimpmust posted:

Guessing they are gonna see a sharp jump in Poe use and effectiveness, especially when we will be able to tell which teams have/don't have Poe. Either to avoid Poe teams, or to hit teams without Poe (both should be a plus for Poe teams win ratio).

Only outlier would be the few people with dedicated anti-Poe squads, but I don't think anyone has found anything with a particularly great win ratio besides maybe some health heavy AoE teams.

Leia, FoTP, Poggle, Sid, Kylo gives me loving fiiiiiiiiiiiiits.

Poggle is a good counter, because it allows your guys to kill Poe, even if Poe's squad manages to knock out one of yours, they're gonna kill Poe and put the hurt on someone else.

It's not unrecoverable, but, it can loving suck if the AI picks on 1 dude once Poe goes down.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Is the new patch going to address how unfun GW has gotten? Like, I don't get why it pulls teams from actual players instead of making random teams. It just means at the level I'm at I'm basically fighting the same team over and over. And I'm somehow expected to defeat 10 Phasma/Dooku/Sid/Lumi teams in a row with health and cooldowns carrying over I really should be in the top 100 of Arena.

drat, I know all I'm doing is bitching. But I've been doing all that's recommended and it isn't getting easier. I was told to gear up my characters more so the AI sid/dooku would stop going first and they still do. And I'll just have one GW match where my rear end just gets wrecked not even halfway through.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Ularg posted:

Is the new patch going to address how unfun GW has gotten? Like, I don't get why it pulls teams from actual players instead of making random teams. It just means at the level I'm at I'm basically fighting the same team over and over. And I'm somehow expected to defeat 10 Phasma/Dooku/Sid/Lumi teams in a row with health and cooldowns carrying over I really should be in the top 100 of Arena.

drat, I know all I'm doing is bitching. But I've been doing all that's recommended and it isn't getting easier. I was told to gear up my characters more so the AI sid/dooku would stop going first and they still do. And I'll just have one GW match where my rear end just gets wrecked not even halfway through.

Sounds like your arena server is just filled with people who started playing non-casually before you, which sucks, and I'm sorry. :smith:

I land somewhere in the top 50 most days, but I think it's because when I joined (like the week after the release of TFA) alot of people were joining and I landed on a new arena server.

If you joined in January, you're probably going to be behind a the power curve.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Ularg posted:

In a situation like this, I think you have to decide if you'd rather do well at Arena or GW. I've been fortunate enough to be able to do both, but, some weeks of GW I only just squeak by. If you want to do better at Arena, just focus on your top 5, and if you have a little bit of extra credits in between each level, put that into someone not in your top 5. If you want to do better at GW, focus on your top 10-15. Try to keep them all as equal in power level as you can, which means levels, gear, and when possible, stars. It bases your GW on your top 5, so if you have 3 squads that can compete, you'll find it much easier.

I think that long term, you'll be better served by focusing on GW right now. You might only get 1-1.5 arena purchases per day, which is rough, but getting the credits, ability mats, and shards from GW is going to help you a lot more than that extra 1 arena purchase per day. Additionally, this will help you with LS/DS progression (although you'll be a little bit behind in Cantina progression, but that honestly matters less, since you should just be farming 1-2 heroes in there anyways).

If you want to take this path, I would split star progression with Cantina shipments between QGJ and Daka. Poe is better for Arena, but a lot less good in missions and GW. I would split star progression in Cantina battles between 2 of the following (your choice): JC, Luke, Geonosian, Kylo Ren. You're probably better off long term with Geo and Kylo. Keep arena star progression on Sidious. Everyone else is so far behind him from those that it's just not worth splitting. Split GW progression between Lumi and Phasma. If they get too far ahead of the curve, add in a couple stars for RP and Poggle. They're both pretty great.

For hard mode, I'd definitely farm Dooku and Rey. Some others to consider are: Ewok Elder, JC, Anakin, Daka, IG-86, and Resistance Trooper. I think these are all hard mode 4 or below (except Anakin), and don't do all of these in a day, but pick 1-2 that you want to do every day. I'd actually really recommend Ewok Elder, at least to 3 or 4 stars, because he's a badass in GW.

e: whoops, Anakin is LS/DS 5...corrected above

Malgrin fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Feb 5, 2016

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Just know when you hit 69 you can farm Barris and you win GW every day no problems.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Zotix posted:

Just know when you hit 69 you can farm Barris and you win GW every day no problems.

This just happened...but I have 9 Kylo shards left, and then I'm going to farm Dooku. Is Barris worth it in anything other than GW and LS missions?

Super 3
Dec 31, 2007

Sometimes the powers you get are shit.

Malgrin posted:

In a situation like this, I think you have to decide if you'd rather do well at Arena or GW. I've been fortunate enough to be able to do both, but, some weeks of GW I only just squeak by. If you want to do better at Arena, just focus on your top 5, and if you have a little bit of extra credits in between each level, put that into someone not in your top 5. If you want to do better at GW, focus on your top 10-15. Try to keep them all as equal in power level as you can, which means levels, gear, and when possible, stars. It bases your GW on your top 5, so if you have 3 squads that can compete, you'll find it much easier.

I think that long term, you'll be better served by focusing on GW right now. You might only get 1-1.5 arena purchases per day, which is rough, but getting the credits, ability mats, and shards from GW is going to help you a lot more than that extra 1 arena purchase per day. Additionally, this will help you with LS/DS progression (although you'll be a little bit behind in Cantina progression, but that honestly matters less, since you should just be farming 1-2 heroes in there anyways).

If you want to take this path, I would split star progression with Cantina shipments between QGJ and Daka. Poe is better for Arena, but a lot less good in missions and GW. I would split star progression in Cantina battles between 2 of the following (your choice): JC, Luke, Geonosian, Kylo Ren. You're probably better off long term with Geo and Kylo. Keep arena star progression on Sidious. Everyone else is so far behind him from those that it's just not worth splitting. Split GW progression between Lumi and Phasma. If they get too far ahead of the curve, add in a couple stars for RP and Poggle. They're both pretty great.

For hard mode, I'd definitely farm Dooku and Rey. Some others to consider are: Ewok Elder, JC, Anakin, Daka, IG-86, and Resistance Trooper. I think these are all hard mode 4 or below (except Anakin), and don't do all of these in a day, but pick 1-2 that you want to do every day. I'd actually really recommend Ewok Elder, at least to 3 or 4 stars, because he's a badass in GW.

e: whoops, Anakin is LS/DS 5...corrected above

Thanks this is a pretty good primer on what to do and who to farm.

I managed to farm a SId and then star him up, got Lumi and working on Phasma. Just finished Dooku and I lucked out and pulled a 5 * Daka out of the packs. I'm slightly confused about Lumi's utility versus the JC or even Talea at this point?

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Malgrin posted:

This just happened...but I have 9 Kylo shards left, and then I'm going to farm Dooku. Is Barris worth it in anything other than GW and LS missions?

Not really. You only need her at 4* though. She'll have line 12k hp then. I win GW every day now in 20 min .

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Super 3 posted:

I managed to farm a SId and then star him up, got Lumi and working on Phasma. Just finished Dooku and I lucked out and pulled a 5 * Daka out of the packs. I'm slightly confused about Lumi's utility versus the JC or even Talea at this point?

Lumi is way, way better than any other healer, except maybe Barris. I should add an asterisk here that I don't have any other healers at 7*, but there was a point where I had Lumi and JC in a similar star/level/gear range, and I think JC healed for just a little bit more. However, Lumi's heal adds a heal over time. Additionally, she's a great GW leader because she heals at the start of your turn, and adds evasion. Additionally, she does significantly more damage than any other healer.

Talia is just bad. She gets a little bit better with this patch, but I think she'll still be bad. Her biggest problem is that she uses her own health pool to heal everyone else. If she's geared/etc., that heal is pretty decent, but at a cost of 20% of her own health. On the plus side, she heals when she attacks, and with this next patch, she'll get a pretty good boost to that.

There's also a pretty good primer in the OP. I see a lot of questions in this thread that could be answered by reading that.

:L
Oct 28, 2004

Super 3 posted:

Lumi is great in gw because her leader ability heals your characters at the start of their turn off of a certain percentage of her max health. That heal, however low, builds up over time as you progress through gw. Also she comes with a heal ability, an ability blocker attack, and a main. So that's four different things she does that makes her hands down one of the best healers in the game. I think the new Talia might be good once the new patch drops but I'll have to actually test it before commenting.

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine

Ularg posted:

I had a lot of trouble completing GW, but then I got Lumi and it got so easy. I'm lvl 63 now, finish top 100 in arena unless I forget to do the arena challenge that day. I use the same team for arena as I do for GW and now I maybe swap out Daka for JC in one of the last three battles to help with the cooldowns/heals, otherwise, it's the same Lumi/Sid/Phasma/Daka/Kylo team (except Sid leading for arena) rolling over the Phasma/Dooku/Sid/Lumi teams all the way to the end. I dump 95% of all my credits/mats/energy/gear into my main 5 guys.

Lumi is the key to having a solid clear in GW. Set her as your leader and focus on gearing/leveling her up and pump mats into her healing/leader abilities. Her passive heal and leader heal/evade ability will do so much to keep your guys alive. Have her and another healer, JC is a good choice because of his quick cooldowns, plus Sid and two tanky guys. No glass cannons, GW is all about attrition and outlasting, not damage.

The actions in order should be to have your SId single target attack the other Sid, hopefully putting the healing immunity on him, then focus him down until he is dead. That's objective number one. If you get healing immunity on him, great, that will trigger the enemy Lumi/JC/etc AI to cast heal once hes in the yellow, wasting their heal/action. If you don't land the healing immunity buff on him, throw everything you can at him to take him down before he heals up/hides behind a taunt, whether it is slapping the enemy Chewie with Lumi's ability block before he can taunt, ability blocking the enemy Lumi from activating her heal, etc. Sid is the key here because him landing that healing immunity on one of your guys is bad news. After their Sid is down, focus down their glass cannons/Lumi/Daka. After that, if there's a Dooku on the other team, start attacking him with your Sid, since he's going to get healed up from his unique skill anyway, and your tanky/high DPS guys. Then spread your damage around the tanks/healers remaining, taking advantage of Lumi's passive to heal your guys and ticking down your cooldowns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Barriss will count for the Jedi challenge thing.

I'm doing Dooku on cantina energy. Poe on shipment. Poggle on GW. Rey and Fotp on hard with a refresh each. And just holding on arena.

• Locked thread