Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Jostiband posted:

Someone start making an idol team tia

Doing this. I'll start with Love Lives, and as they die terrible deaths I'll put in Cinderella Girls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Doing this. I'll start with Love Lives, and as they die terrible deaths I'll put in Cinderella Girls.

Now I'm interested!

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

great moments of ownage

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

pandaK posted:

It's pretty good so far
I'll admit that it's intriguing, the crazy girl/innocent boy duo seems interesting, and sanity points are kind of overrated, but I dunno if I wanna risk becoming a fursuiter.

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Man, the group name is going to be hard as gently caress :ohdear:

You should base terror mission response times on how many CDs they bought.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Kylra posted:

I'll admit that it's intriguing, the crazy girl/innocent boy duo seems interesting, and sanity points are kind of overrated, but I dunno if I wanna risk becoming a fursuiter.

lmao if you let a show affect you to the point where you start liking a thing

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i don't get why so many Grim Fandango trophies are rare etc. it seems like they're all from exhausting dialogue trees, and with how good the dialogue and voice acting is, why wouldn't people want to do that??

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Liking new things is the most terrible affliction, I know.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Improvements xcom2 has over the original: Soldiers no longer aim 90 degrees away from the enemy during miss animations. they still occasionally shoot through walls and roofs though

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

FirstAidKite posted:

i can't believe space flower got hammered in the rear end so much that he died from being hammered in the rear end

I can.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

pandaK posted:

I understand and like baseball since watching Touch and also Cross Game.

Not enough to actually bother playing or watching any real baseball, but still.

dogsicle posted:

i don't get why so many Grim Fandango trophies are rare etc. it seems like they're all from exhausting dialogue trees, and with how good the dialogue and voice acting is, why wouldn't people want to do that??

I actually missed two trophies even though I thought I clicked everything possible! One day I'll go through the game again and get them.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

pandaK posted:

that can be cool and good, actually. maybe not in this case though

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
No Japanese voices...

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
i read a few chapters of the gleipnir thing someone posted

don't do that

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

dogsicle posted:

most of them probably didn't even get that far in the game. I like looking at games where there are trophies for just reaching certain points and watching how the numbers fall off, like oh 80% of people that bought this game beat level 1, but only 50% carried on and beat level 2

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not that I personally have anything against people who may wear fur suits, panda suit Nico av person.

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

No Japanese voices...

in xcom 2? fuckin unwishlisted.

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

homeless snail posted:

most of them probably didn't even get that far in the game. I like looking at games where there are trophies for just reaching certain points and watching how the numbers fall off, like oh 80% of people that bought this game beat level 1, but only 50% carried on and beat level 2

you can get your trading cards from the launcher

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

dogsicle posted:

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

No Japanese voices...

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSt23ki8OTM

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Gah! The nicknames are so short! It won't let me put Maki "Cutie Panther" Nishikino.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

homeless snail posted:

even some earlygame ones have like 20% completion iirc. basically people are just ignoring all this stuff they bothered to make clever and paid actors to say, i guess

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Gah! The nicknames are so short! It won't let me put Maki "Cutie Panther" Nishikino.

bad game

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

dogsicle posted:

even some earlygame ones have like 20% completion iirc. basically people are just ignoring all this stuff they bothered to make clever and paid actors to say, i guess

gamers are bad

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

"Nico's Wife"

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

in the euphonium movie, hazuki discovers religion

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

here's why completion percentages are low: it was a free game. people started it up once to see if it works and then didn't bother

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Davincie posted:

in the euphonium movie, hazuki discovers religion

lol
cool poster though

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

dogsicle posted:

It was a PS+ game.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Motto posted:

that can be cool and good, actually. maybe not in this case though

in retrospect i agree. it was meant to be a subtle self jab at me and idols, but it did not come across properly due to the subject matter, and i will be rescinding my previous statement accordingly

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Truga posted:

Tank controls work fine for me..

That said, I played tons of hours of Alone in the Dark back in the early 90s.

Same but Resident Evil in the mid

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The most important poster on this subforum is ready for the weekend!

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Namtab posted:

I am?

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Namtab posted:

I am, it's true

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Namtab posted:

Actually, I'm not yet. Sorry everyone!

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

I am the most important because third time's the charm.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Lol very funny, but it's actually me, namtab

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Sorry Corals posted:

"Nico's Wife"

I went a bit subtler, making each their respective colors but with their guns being the other's color, a pattern I plan to continue for nozoeli and rinpana. I went with "Daring" for Maki.

I'm having to make some unfortunate hair compromises, and there's no beret for Umi :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

But I thought I was Namtab? WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!??

• Locked thread