Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

theflyingorc posted:

this is not even slightly what happened

They caught them while going into town for supplies. I assumed they got to town for their dildo po box a few times before that. How did they get delivery to a site of ongoing terrorism and insurrection because I assumed mail delivery to be the first service to go when the guns come out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Krinkle posted:

They caught them while going into town for supplies. I assumed they got to town for their dildo po box a few times before that. How did they get delivery to a site of ongoing terrorism and insurrection because I assumed mail delivery to be the first service to go when the guns come out.

they caught nearly all the leaders going to the next county over while going to a speaking engagement, which shattered the group. they weren't blocking traffic in and out exactly so they could lull them into doing something that stupid

Ran Mad Dog
Aug 15, 2006
Algeapea and noodles - I will take your udon!
I love the FBI they are my most favouritist government law enforcement organization :downs:

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

XMNN posted:

lol they better hope thats the only charge or some of these people are fuuuucked

it can't be. one of the people named in that PDF is the same guy who was already charged with stealing a birb sanctuary truck for his walmart run. some goon earlier in the thread said that the feds often bring out a huge list of laws that they could theoretically prosecute you for, and use that to get plea deals. i wonder if that's what they'll do in this case, and if so, whether the genius defendents will actually take deals

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
there's a good chance a few of them will refuse to acknowledge the authority of the court all the way into their multi decade prison terms

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Krinkle posted:

They caught them while going into town for supplies. I assumed they got to town for their dildo po box a few times before that.

I heard that the FBI hid in man sized dildo boxes, and when the Yeehawist came close they started to vibrate.
I heard there is audio of the arrest, but you only hear "Dear lord, I'm sticking you up my hoohah in the parking lot, Lavoy can take the smaller ones...".

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Krinkle posted:

I am curious about this too actually. It's a hi-larious story to say the Internet mailed them a bunch of lube and dildos but I dunno how any of that was supposed to be confirmed

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Be free, Blue⬜👻!

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hazo posted:

I am curious about this too actually. It's a hi-larious story to say the Internet mailed them a bunch of lube and dildos but I dunno how any of that was supposed to be confirmed

it was confirmed by one of them making a video where he throws a fit about the internet mailing them dildoes instead of patriot supplies

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Hazo posted:

There's video of one of the idiots getting angry about the dildos and sweeping them off a table.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Hazo posted:

Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sXnZxiJjGw

McNerd
Aug 28, 2007
So when will the dildoes wind up at police auction? I need them to complete my scale model of the wildlife reserve with dildo protestors. Dildoes under tarps, dildoes smoking pot, dildoes in trenches. There is a lot to do.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Those dildos were the FBI's Trojan horse for getting a tracker inside LaVoy's pecker

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

i like that there exists a box full of dildos that are now artifacts of american history

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

VectorSigma posted:

i like that there exists a box full of dildos that are now artifacts of american history

On this episode of mysteries at the museum

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
More like Antiques Road Show.

"This was a mass produced model, mid twenty oughts as you can see by the seam in the ballsack indicating an injection mould typical of mass produced Chinese marital aids of the time. Soft elastomer types such as these were porous and as a result became unsanitary after prolonged use, so it's rare to see one in such good condition today. An average model would not be worth much on the open market, even to a collector. Now, you say you found this in your grandfather's attic? And that he was an FBI agent?"

"Yup."

"Well that confirms my suspicions. Do you see the tiny 'LV' scratched on to the base of the suction cup? You have in your possession a genuine Finicum, a truly remarkable piece of Americana. This could go as high as... $900,000 at auction."

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

cumshitter posted:

This could go as high as... $900,000 at auction."

Unfortunately though, that's only $0.36 in today's money.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
"But unfortunately, because you cleaned it with lemon scented Pledge it is now worthless."

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Would it put you on a watchlist to mail them supplies that are actually helpful and not dildos? I like the idea of legitimately mailing them food, but its all hummus and borscht and other foods they'd be afraid of. Can't do Mexican food because that's been integrated into American culture, also most meats could be cooked in a way they actually like.

Would they take escargot?

It's cold enough that sushi could be shipped, right?

Then again, Fry's part Japanese, so he might have tapped in to that part of his upbringing.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Novo posted:

rap snacks

Lol please do this.

1969 baby
Apr 29, 2013
I hope the dildos are kept somewhere safe forever and no future rebels ever break in and fiddle with the dildos.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Send them food, but make sure it's Soylent and sugar free gummi bears. make them poo poo until they beg for death.

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME

https://twitter.com/carlibrosseau/status/695708469559603200

:patriot:
Irony is dead, and we have killed it. How shall we console ourselves, the murderer of all murderers?

e:formatting.

Murderion has issued a correction as of 02:58 on Feb 6, 2016

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Ran Mad Dog posted:

I love the FBI they are my most favouritist government law enforcement organization :downs:
Actually they've even dropped that from their mission statement.

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/fbis-main-mission-now-not-law-enforcement

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Murderion posted:

Irony is dead, and we have killed it. How shall we console ourselves, the murderer of all murderers?

Well, there's rolling with the punches, and there's that.

Argh
Feb 15, 2005

Murderion posted:

this isnt real. none of this is real. im not real. you're not real

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Murderion posted:

:sludgepal:

Rise up—for you the tarp is flung—for you the dildoes spill,

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I hope a militia patriot honor guard to showed up to play Dixie on the bugle and ceremoniously fold the tarp over his coffin before presenting it to his widow.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Tarp sqaure - $1
Tarp square that may have Lavoy Blood or cowshit - $1.50

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Back fill his grave with dildos

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
You know in the future they will have arguments about tarp square authenticity. There is going to be an entire market in fake tarp man, tarp squares.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
An eternally vibrating dildo instead of an eternal flame shall adorn his grave.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Tarpman never should have revealed his identity to the liberal media

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

T - TRUE
A - AMERICAN
R - REAL
P - PATRIOT

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
I hope they put little pieces of it in a memorial keepsake that looks like the wildlife refuge and market it as pieces of the true tarp. Kinda like that jeebus guy.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Murderion posted:

https://twitter.com/carlibrosseau/status/695708469559603200

e:formatting.
Irony was a pre-9/11 thing

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
The tarp is said to have Mormon molestation powers. If you touch it, it touches you

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
If you set the tarp on fire and pray to the American Christan god Lavoy's ghost will adopt a problem orphan and set them to work on your farm.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/third-cliven-bundy-son-behind-bars-after-skipping-court-dates-on-burglary-and-weapons-conviction/

drilldo squirt posted:

You know in the future they will have arguments about tarp square authenticity. There is going to be an entire market in fake tarp man, tarp squares.

poo poo, I'm half tempted to cut some up and list them on Gunbroker right now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Flight of the dildo drones

http://i.imgur.com/rlOrtQ9.gif