Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

It's too bad they weren't there to arrest him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
I liked that the lady cop refused to go into the house and made him bring his laptop outside.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Eponine posted:

I liked that the lady cop refused to go into the house and made him bring his laptop outside.

Well yeah, she's not going to go onto his private property. We know what happens there.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

change my name posted:

Well yeah, she's not going to go onto his private property. We know what happens there.

He jerks off 18 times a day?

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

kizudarake posted:

He jerks off 18 times a day?

36 years old and living in mums basement? No way he's pacing himself like that.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
:nws::nms: Gross art blog :nms::nws: :gonk:

Dicknipples. Dicknipples everywhere.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

He's despicable, but I'm amused by how the article repeatedly brings up his sweat stains. Sweaty-sweaty stinkface, thinks that rape is o-kay!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Birb Katter posted:

36 years old and living in mums basement? No way he's pacing himself like that.

There are lots of valid reasons for that, i mean the economy is super lovely, but I have no doubt this guy makes a stupid amount of money from his how to rape guides and other poo poo.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

twistedmentat posted:

There are lots of valid reasons for that, i mean the economy is super lovely, but I have no doubt this guy makes a stupid amount of money from his how to rape guides and other poo poo.

Does he make money though or does he just get attention. Can't exactly be too many companies lining up to get associated with that brand.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Birb Katter posted:

Does he make money though or does he just get attention. Can't exactly be too many companies lining up to get associated with that brand.

Never underestimate the amount of men prepared to pay money to go to a 'seminar' to hear about how to pick up women. No matter how rapey. In fact the rapier it is, the more losers will pay.

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

FourLeaf posted:

quote:

Stuff like this is what happens when people with weird, overly complicated hangups interact with other people with weird, overly complicated hangups and try and navigate the weird sexual world they’ve created. It’s like unchecked speaker reverb or something, just feeding back into itself until Misty is the Vagina Cube, floating through a white computer hellscape, waiting to interface with the Horse Dick Orb.
"Unchecked speaker reverb" is a really accurate description of the feeling I get from looking at those pics :psyduck:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

FourLeaf posted:

yknow. when you say dick nipple I think of like a tit and the nipple is replaced with a dick. But that was just a dick attached to a tit.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

This is obviously fake you goobers

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

In Dublin there appear to have been gunshots fired in a hotel where boxing weighins were going on. A girl I vaguely know works as a ring girl for that organisation sometimes but not this particular event. I wonder what a normal reaction would be

Nightswimming
Aug 13, 2010

It's not like years ago

This girl is very nice and certainly not A, U or G, but she looks like she's excitedly displaying a massive poop.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
That is a pretty impressive poo poo though. Or would be

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Heath posted:

That is a pretty impressive poo poo though. Or would be

If you poo poo something like that it legally means you had anal sex.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Non Serviam posted:

If you poo poo something like that it legally means you had anal sex.

I heard the same kinda thing can happen from riding a bike though.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Nightswimming posted:

This girl is very nice and certainly not A, U or G, but she looks like she's excitedly displaying a massive poop.

Now Offering poo poo Extension

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Nightswimming posted:

Hey, when you finally drop a Type 4 like that, you just want to display it somehow.

Tarantula
Nov 4, 2009

No go ahead stand in the fire, the healer will love the shit out of you.
Been a while since this thread was graced with some Katana Masters.
I think the sweatpants give him his speed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqVQT9Det6Q

Now I truly feel safe at home with these techniques.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAkCLpMtjlM

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

Tarantula posted:

Now I truly feel safe at home with these techniques.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAkCLpMtjlM

I don't know why but even though Dragon Twistah!!, the "It's tape!" unboxing, and the cold steel guys all make me cringe, there's something about Billy that always makes me smile.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Hey, when you finally drop a Type 4 like that, you just want to display it somehow.

I wish I had scrolled down and saw the image you posted instead of hopping on Google to search for "Type 4 stool."

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

twistedmentat posted:

I had to set up a payment plan for Dimitri the Lover to teach me the secrets of achieving tri-orifice access.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Gotta cum fast?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Do you ever think there's a place where your neck and chin goes when you decide to be this sort of guy?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Hihohe posted:

Do you ever think there's a place where your neck and chin goes when you decide to be this sort of guy?

It looks like it slides down over your throat but also back a bit to make those attached earlobes.

One way or another this guy is a chronic burn victim.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
it looks like someone glued some hair and put glasses onto a potato.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I nominate Bowe Bergdahl for this thread. After listening to the most recent episode of Serial, I wouldn't be surprised if the dude secretly had an account here.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Scarf posted:

Here's a suburban white girl rapping about the Carolina Panthers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eZLkxonvUM

This is p good for a who're

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

PeaceDiner posted:

Nah, it's just Sally Acorn from the Sonic comics.

Wtf are you nerds talking about? No generating the Aug internally.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Both of these people are under 30. They are also not hipsters.

uranium grass has a new favorite as of 06:16 on Feb 6, 2016

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

change my name posted:

I nominate Bowe Bergdahl for this thread. After listening to the most recent episode of Serial, I wouldn't be surprised if the dude secretly had an account here.

please don't dox me

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

change my name posted:

He's actually vilerat
Benghazi was a government conspiracy to increase the market for nuclear weapons.
FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

subpar anachronism posted:

Both of these people are under 30. They are also not hipsters.

It's rude to lie.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

That video's greatest hits:

"Sonic the Hedgehog: one of the greatest and most attractive characters ever thought of."

"[A]nd best of all, he's blue-coloured and knows how to handle the females. And speaking of females, the Sonic universe might also be classified as Hot Chick Heaven."

"She is attractive and the size of a normal human mother."

But the single weirdest line in it might be when he encourages his viewers to, "Grab yourself a snack and a glass of orange juice."

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

This is/was a contestant from RuPaul's Drag Race. I follow them on FB and this photoshoot came up and I thought of this thread. After picking my phone out of the bin after I tossed it there in horror.

Rondette has a new favorite as of 16:19 on Feb 6, 2016

• Locked thread