Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Lord of Pie posted:

Flight of the dildo drones

LOL I was just looking for that.

Time to break the police barricade and deliver some freedom supplies. :dong:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Asses to asses
Butts to butts
Gay men

*Drops a double headed dildo into LaVoy's grave as the bagpipes start playing*

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
LMAO if family members aren't constantly removing dildos from Tarp Man's grave site.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

That wasn't funny or worth the load time

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Darth123123 posted:

I'm on 4g and it took a second to load.

What, are you out of data in the middle of an Oregon bird sanctuary or something?

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
https://www.teapartycommunity.com/

How long has this site been back up?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

gotta catch em' all

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Krinkle posted:

I fundamentally do not understand how you would get a UPS guy past the roadblocks to deliver them ironic gifts. I don't know how they got their dildos in the first place. They must gotten them before they decided ignoring them wasn't working and threw up the perimeter.

air dropped like UN humanitarian aid

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Murderion posted:

https://twitter.com/carlibrosseau/status/695708469559603200

:patriot:
Irony is dead, and we have killed it. How shall we console ourselves, the murderer of all murderers?

e:formatting.

It's a pity that shithead Huckabee dropped out of the primaries, he's probably the only one who might have worn a tarp pin onstage

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
Could slaves be publically owned? Like if a slaveowner went bankrupt or was subject to civil forfeiture, would his slaves wind up government property and get put to work in a public building or something?

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
we've been away enough for some real shitlords to be posting in the NTA chat. can we have a presence tonight (sat.) because there are lulz to be had. mormons are really touchy about satan talk. :getin:

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Could slaves be publically owned? Like if a slaveowner went bankrupt or was subject to civil forfeiture, would his slaves wind up government property and get put to work in a public building or something?

I don't think so. Usually what would happen in the case of bankruptcy or death of the slaveowner, the slaves would be auctioned out from the estate, which would led to breaking up families of slaves. This is also why you had cases where slaveowner's widows would have sex with a slave to sire a son, since women could not own and/or manage their late husband's property until mid-1800s. The widow would often claim that they or the plantation owner had "Indian princess" blood in their line to explain why there's a dark-skinned scion running or going to be running the plantation.

It gets even horrible when the mixed-race plantation owner knew where they were the offspring of a slave or even knew specifically their enslaved parent. Often times, you had them do their hardest to keep the plantation together, because even freeing them would mean they'd fall under the fugitive slave acts and would end up being sold to other slaveowners who didn't have a degree of consanguinity keeping them from abuse.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

sluggo is mad posted:

we've been away enough for some real shitlords to be posting in the NTA chat. can we have a presence tonight (sat.) because there are lulz to be had. mormons are really touchy about satan talk. :getin:

I'll be in there, probably like around 8 est

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
https://twitter.com/maxoregonian/status/695422057975193600

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
https://twitter.com/CatMakesCakes/status/695820712855011329

https://twitter.com/thomasboyd/status/695861532819783680

https://twitter.com/thomasboyd/status/695860681422172160

https://twitter.com/RManning47/status/695852526852186112

https://twitter.com/SamTLevin/status/695752213923282944

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

LMAO if family members aren't constantly removing dildos from Tarp Man's grave site.

Whatever offering is made must be left under a tarp, and must be done while exploiting troubled children for slave labor.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

do you think hes disappointed nobody takes a shot at him or does he assume the guards successfully deter that

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

lol. "if you thought I was done exploiting your son/brother/uncle/husband/father for my insnae publicity stunt after it got him killed, you were wrong!"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Gallagher is supposedly a right wing nutjob these days, maybe he can play the Levoy funeral and everyone can use blue tarps to shield themselves from the watermelon gore

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Oh, snap!

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

sluggo is mad posted:

I'll try to make it. Already got myself a bottle of Bombay Saphire and sufficient tonic, so I'm all set.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Yo, is today the lucky day where the feds paint the ground with these idiots' childhood memories?

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

is that first one a picture of the cops? I hope so because :drat:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

The funeral was in my neighborhood yesteraday.

There was a ton of visible law enforcement out, but they were all marked "sheriff". I guess because these guys are less likely to shoot sheriffs because they like sheriffs so much. There was a small plane circling the church where the funeral was held all afternoon, probably the same kind or maybe even the same one that video'd LaVoy's last retarded stand.

They had a memorial horse ride after the service, I managed to get stuck in traffic because of it. I got some cool photos of domestic terrorists on horseback carrying lots of flags. Maybe I'll post some later. I'm pretty sure I passed Cliven and his crew. They were driving one of those small tour type truck/van things with the high ceilings, like the ones you see in Vegas except this one was painted drab green and beat to poo poo.

This poo poo was profoundly weird, I live in one of the smallest neighborhoods in a tiny isolated town. I feel for the people of Burns... One day of these smug as gently caress for dumb reasons idiots was frustrating as hell. That was the thing I noticed most, the overwhelming stench of self-righteousness.... and horse poo poo.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

InterFaced posted:

There was a ton of visible law enforcement out, but they were all marked "sheriff". I guess because these guys are less likely to shoot sheriffs because they like sheriffs so much. There was a small plane circling the church where the funeral was held all afternoon, probably the same kind or maybe even the same one that video'd LaVoy's last retarded stand.

They had a memorial horse ride after the service, I managed to get stuck in traffic because of it. I got some cool photos of domestic terrorists on horseback carrying lots of flags. Maybe I'll post some later. I'm pretty sure I passed Cliven and his crew. They were driving one of those small tour type truck/van things with the high ceilings, like the ones you see in Vegas except this one was painted drab green and beat to poo poo.

This poo poo was profoundly weird, I live in one of the smallest neighborhoods in a tiny isolated town. I feel for the people of Burns... One day of these smug as gently caress for dumb reasons idiots was frustrating as hell. That was the thing I noticed most, the overwhelming stench of self-righteousness.... and horse poo poo.

These people should do their protests in their own drat neighborhoods instead of causing problems for good honest folk.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Murderion posted:

:patriot:
Irony is dead, and we have killed it. How shall we console ourselves, the murderer of all murderers?

e:formatting.

I hope white supremacist start visiting the sacred tarp similar to Catholic pilgrimages back in the day.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Haha this is that thing ted nugent was saying on fox news or whatever. I wonder if he knows quoting him got this guy twenty years.

resting bort face
Jun 2, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Tarpin shroud

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

InterFaced posted:

I speculate that the whole sheriff worship that sovcits and these guys have is largely because they view the office of sheriff being responsive to the people. The office of "sheriff" is largely the only law enforcement position that is democratically-elected, all others are appointed by higher office. In theory, the sheriffs are accountable by the will of the people. Of course, guys like Cliven Bundy think it's the will of all people, not just the ones who reside in the county.

It's the reason why these are so important...

...because they give the sign that the people of Harney County approved of the arrests and it wasn't just the Feds leaning on the sheriff's department. It also gives the message that the Bundys' and the rest of the occupiers aren't speaking for them.

BTW, sheriffs have traditionally also collected taxes and they still do any type of enforcement for county taxation and revenue, such as evictions. If the federal and state governments dissolved, like Cliven Bundy wants, the sheriff's department would essentially replace the IRS and FBI, so their admiration for the office of sheriff would be very short-lived.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Also it's like the sheriff of Nottingham and they all wish we were still ruled by the king of England or some poo poo

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Alan Smithee posted:

Also it's like the sheriff of Nottingham and they all wish we were still ruled by the king of England or some poo poo

POPPYCOCK! MY FIEFDOM BOASTS THE FREEST FUEDAL SERFS IN ALL HER MAJESTY'S KINGDOM!

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

sluggo is mad posted:

I'll lend you my tarp!

Detective Buttfuck
Mar 30, 2011

and my dildo!

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Darth123123 posted:

this was a literal FSU propaganda play against one of Putin's few legitimate political opponents.

MoreLikeTen
Oct 21, 2012

The farmer's mistake was believing he had any control over his life.

mr sad posted:

Tarpin shroud

The Miracle of the Loafvoys and Fishes

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

MoreLikeTen posted:

The Miracle of the Loafvoys and dildos

dildo outlines on cars everywhere

dildos with feet for the ironic atheist

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

InterFaced posted:

That poo poo is nothing, you've never been stuck in traffic when OWS was big or with BLM.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
so are the final four sustaining themselves on flavored dildos yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i fear for my taint