Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Montasque posted:

Rubio is whatever you want him to be.

I'm sure the dems will enjoy that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

rear end cobra posted:

That Rubio support looks pretty soft

Rubio is the new flavor of the week. Trump gave him a huge bump by skipping the debate.

Disillusionist
Sep 19, 2007

Adar posted:

Just bought XCOM 2 and will proceed to do this / report back

Nickname ideas:

Donald "The Don" Trump
Ben "Sleepy" Carson
Marco "Mario" Rubio
Bernie "Sandman" Sanders
Jeb "Jebby" Bush
Jim "Notax" Gilmore

If you want to go older:
George "Dubya" Bush
John "Maverick" McCain
Sarah "Mama Bear" Palin
Joe "Diamond" Biden
Joe "Joementum" Lieberman
Bill "Slick Willy" Clinton

Couldn't think of good ones for Hillary, Obama, or Cruz.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Barack 'Superallah' Obama

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
BBC savages Jeb, like he doesn't have enough problems with jus US press:
http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-35487343

Zeta Taskforce
Jun 27, 2002

oystertoadfish posted:

one of the weirdest things that came out of that was how macaca/macaque was a relatively specialized racial insult, mostly you'd see it on spanish youtube highlights of black soccer players, but another area it was used was by the french colons of north africa and by gosh wouldnyaknowit george allen's mom grew up as a french colonist in tunisia

I learned something too. Ironically his opponent was "I killed a man" "I'm not getting enough time, someone ask me a question" Jim Webb. One political career ended in a cringe worthy moment, another launched, only to end 10 cringe inducing years later. These things go in cycles. Also when you throw in Gilmore, what makes Virginia politicians end their careers in such quixotic weirdness?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
What we need is a wall and we need to make the ETHEREALS pay for it!

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

shiksa posted:

do you actually know who lives in the district?

it's not fat cat elites, dogg.

Yeah, I know. I was talking about the Democrat carrying VIRGINIA, which is where all the D.C. government/lobbying/liberal parasites live. Everyone pulling in 6-figure salaries, living the high life, singing Obamanomics praises while everyone else outside their bubble (with the exception of Wall-Street of course) is getting hammered.

Disillusionist
Sep 19, 2007
How could I forget Mitt "Mittens" Romney and Paul "Mr. Speaker" Ryan?

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Peachstapler posted:

The Real Virginia will vote for Trump. Don't worry about those Beltway Babbies, Boosted.

After spending the previous 6 unfortunate years of my life in Virginia until this past summer, I can confirm this is true, BUT the real Virginia isn't enough anymore. The D.C. behemoth has grown too large, and their are too many suckling pigs at the trough crowding into NOVA and stuffing the ballot boxes.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Ted "The Slime" Cruz

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Ted "Worst Human Being In History" Cruz

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Zeta Taskforce posted:

I learned something too. Ironically his opponent was "I killed a man" "I'm not getting enough time, someone ask me a question" Jim Webb. One political career ended in a cringe worthy moment, another launched, only to end 10 cringe inducing years later. These things go in cycles. Also when you throw in Gilmore, what makes Virginia politicians end their careers in such quixotic weirdness?

I don't think Webb's career is over, though it for sure 100% is if he so much as hints at an independent run again

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

SirKibbles posted:

Trump is losing people to Rubio and Kaisch if I'm reading this right. Makes sense since Trump's base is surprisingly moderate Republicans

Or, more likely, it's all statistical noise since no one is actually moving much at all.

e: other than Rubio, who has certainly gained a couple of points.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

I think my biggest question is: With all the fervor towards himself and animosity towards the other opponents, are Trump supporters willing to support another "establishment" candidate? If Trump can pull in 25% regularly in these contest, even half refusing to support another candidate would be a disaster for the general.

I'd hold my nose and vote for Cruz if he's the candidate.

He's terrible, BUT literally the entire establishment hates his guts, so screw 'em I'd vote for the snake.

Enemy of my enemy is my friend deal.

If it's not Trump AND it's not Cruz, then I'm making a stand this year. NO MORE being a good little lemming for the elites. I'll write in Trump if it's Rubio vs. Clinton, or I'll vote for Bernie if it's Rubio vs. Bernie.

I'm not gonna take it anymore.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

nice meltdown

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Boosted_C5 posted:

That's not the kind of attitude that will make America great again.

Write in Trump no matter what

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

I hope this is a sign that the Rubio hype propaganda is wearing off and Kasich/Bush supporters are going to stay the course in the end.

The establishment must suffer.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Boosted_C5 posted:

If it's not Trump AND it's not Cruz, then I'm making a stand this year. NO MORE being a good little lemming for the elites. I'll write in Trump if it's Rubio vs. Clinton, or I'll vote for Bernie if it's Rubio vs. Bernie.

Chaos reigns

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Zeta Taskforce posted:

No mention of the former governor who went broke, was super corrupt, had his wife have an affair with the guy who was bribing the governor, and then when his marriage failed went to go live with a pastor who'd been arrested for crushing dudes?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Boosted_C5 posted:

I hope this is a sign that the Rubio hype propaganda is wearing off and Kasich/Bush supporters are going to stay the course in the end.

The establishment must suffer.

The best recipe for continued chaos, in my humble opinion, is Trump/Kasich/Cruz.

Zeta Taskforce
Jun 27, 2002

FairGame posted:

No mention of the former governor who went broke, was super corrupt, had his wife have an affair with the guy who was bribing the governor, and then when his marriage failed went to go live with a pastor who'd been arrested for crushing dudes?

Tell me more. Who is that?

sullat
Jan 9, 2012
Hillary "Inevitable" Clinton
Ted "Canuck" Cruz

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Ted "Rat Canuck" Cruz

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Vile posted:

OH MY GOD IM FINALLY FREE

SO MUCH HAPPENS IN A WEEK JFC

AFTER 10000 HOURS I'M FREE

TIME TO CONQUER THE FORUMS

We all know Rita Repulsa would vote Trump.

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Boosted_C5 posted:

He's terrible, BUT literally the entire establishment hates his guts, so screw 'em I'd vote for the snake.

*votes straight-ticket R, as usual*

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Boosted_C5 posted:

Cruz doesn't even have a fashionable campaign hat and his wall would be inadequate, not huge and made with particleboard with a tiny ugly door spray painted gold.

Why settle?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Trump has another pandering New Hampshire ad: https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/vb.153080620724/10156610923070725/

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Boosted_C5 posted:

You were totally getting ready to pivot to Cruz when it looked like Trump might start declining a few months back, and now you say he's 'terrible'.

I don't know guys, I'm starting thinking this poster might not be completely sincere.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Thank you, wikihow

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Lmao sure thing boosted I'm sure you won't vote for Marco "literally a tea party republican" rubio to sate your hate boner for anyone left of Goldwater.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/695833805362499584

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Hahaha

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

At this rate Bush will call Kelly mom during the debate

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Those Trump commercials are great. Can knock out like 10 or 15 in an afternoon.

Should have been saturating the air waves with them, Trump you cheap gently caress.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

i sincerely believe this is just him using his negative image to bully bush

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/neurologist-explains-why-its-hard-to-look-at-ted-cruzs-creepy-unsettling-face/

Finally, an explanation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

mandatory lesbian posted:

i sincerely believe this is just him using his negative image to bully bush

Of course it is, did you see his congress hearing? His version of the bored rich is trying to get the most people worked up and hating the mere mention of his name.

• Locked thread