Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
The true story is how terrible Envy is right now. Letting C9 get 13 and 12 rounds against them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

i love how the english stream just poo poo the bed, time to go listen to the russians.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Trading in this game is absolute cancer and as soon as I've gotten rid of my last keys I'm out. Buying skins with money is 100x easier and you're not gonna get pestered by rear end in a top hat teenagers looking for 20% profit

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007
Uh oh cutler and jdm toggling on

Find a better 5th than fugly please

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Photex posted:

i love how the english stream just poo poo the bed, time to go listen to the russians.

Probably more insightful

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Katana Gomai posted:

Trading in this game is absolute cancer and as soon as I've gotten rid of my last keys I'm out. Buying skins with money is 100x easier and you're not gonna get pestered by rear end in a top hat teenagers looking for 20% profit

I posted earlier this week the best luck i've had trading in this game is just putting what i'm trading in my name and going to play surf servers and letting people come to me.

edit: azubu.tv is the loving worst

Photex fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Feb 6, 2016

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I tried to have a look at the stream and nothing came up, they better be getting paid the big bucks to be hosted on that poo poo service.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Are they still playing? anyone got a link

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
http://www.azubu.tv/gameshow_csgoen#profile-0

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

real dilemma posted:

Uh oh cutler and jdm toggling on

Find a better 5th than fugly please
Except FugLy was one of their best players in their previous matches?

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

fugly has actually been performing pretty well this LAN

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
https://twitter.com/EnVy_kennyS/status/695339873855602688

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007

symbolic posted:

Except FugLy was one of their best players in their previous matches?

all I'm saying is fugly is not the guy who is going to help get CLG to the next level, he's the guy who is going to help them maintain their current level (mostly go out in groups, occasionally make a semi-final, inevitably disappoint)

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

lol agreed

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Envy has never played this much overpass before lol.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
EnvyUs' success seems to be hanging on Apex. If he's hitting his shots, they win; if not, they lose. Right now he is playing really well, so EnvyUs might just take the last map.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

that device ace was loving disgusting.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Photex posted:

that device ace was loving disgusting.

it was awesome

unfortunately for them NV is looking very good on CT

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

thats literally how i sit to play cs 90% of the time im basically a pro too.

eppu
Apr 15, 2005
For all the Azubu haters:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/44gn2k/how_to_watch_azubu_full_quality_with_little_lag/

How to watch azubu stream trough VLC

eppu fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Feb 6, 2016

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy

Katana Gomai posted:

Yeah even with the 15% tax on the community market you can still get plenty of great deals, especially now since the steam sale is going and buy orders are enabled on all items.

Whoa this is crazy. Welcome to 2014, me

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

nftyw posted:

Yeah even with the 15% tax on the community market you can still get plenty of great deals, especially now since the steam sale is going and buy orders are enabled on all items.

Yea, but lately I'e just been buying stuff on OPskins. It's like 60-75% of the steam price on most common items.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

azubu poo poo the bed on the last round of a 14-14 game and never came back.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Photex posted:

azubu poo poo the bed on the last round of a 14-14 game and never came back.
Dig won the next two rounds. They almost lost the last round and went into OT but CLG didn't have a defuse kit. :laffo:

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
At least one Danish team is in the finals.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-
I'm a little out of the loop with the game, can someone explain how this is even possible?

Like, each one of these sells at least 1 a day. Is this a way for account thieves to move money? Or are there literally people that insane?

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Those are pretty sick looking stickers, and since they are from 2014 they've been unavailable for almost two years. Maybe people are that insane? I mean people pay thousands for a dumb video game AWP skin so I wouldn't rule it out. As far as money laundering goes, valve would take 20% of those purchases so it doesn't really seem like a great way to move money. Who knows.

qhat fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Feb 7, 2016

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Couple of those teams don't exist anymore, and that plus time when stickers weren't as big of a deal, plus when most people used up their stickers from that time period = perceived value

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

I'd frankly be surprised if some amount of money laundering didn't happen with skins. Certainly not through valve, but through third party websites. Post a $2 skin online with a b/o of $600, boom, done.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

fennesz posted:

I'd frankly be surprised if some amount of money laundering didn't happen with skins. Certainly not through valve, but through third party websites. Post a $2 skin online with a b/o of $600, boom, done.

Yes this almost certainly happens.

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!
I sold 10 Katowice 2014 Navi holos when they hit $10 :negative:

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Stumbletron posted:

I sold 10 Katowice 2014 Navi holos when they hit $10 :negative:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbVdyPZiOLM

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

How many buttcoins is a dragonlore worth

Fat Lou
Jan 21, 2008

Desert Heat? I thought it was Dessert Heat. No wonder it tastes so bad.

dumb. posted:

I'm a little out of the loop with the game, can someone explain how this is even possible?

Like, each one of these sells at least 1 a day. Is this a way for account thieves to move money? Or are there literally people that insane?

I also have a T auto and a glock with burgers on them.

Bossy Burger sticker prices...

I still have 8 in my inventory. Only going to get more valuable.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Goofballs posted:

How many buttcoins is a dragonlore worth

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.
Now I want a Five Guys.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah gently caress skins, stickers is where it's at. iBuyPower stickers took a big leap once they got perma banned, 25 cent stickers are now $16 each.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

nftyw posted:

iBuyPower stickers took a big leap once they got perma banned

I didn't know that happened, that's hilarious. Even more hilarious is when I went to look it up, someone was actually saying "even murderers don't get a life sentence, all they did was fix one match".

I truly believe that that person equates a lifetime in jail with not being able to play CS:GO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

you know you've fully matured into an adult when you're speculating about virtual sticker prices in an online terrorism simulator

• Locked thread