Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

Yo Riot where is my Bernie Branders skin with his ult name changed to Burn the Rich?

Only if they release Hillary Jhinton and if the two are in a game together a special battle message pops up like when Freljord champs are on opposing teams.

Bernie Branders inspires his team, giving them a 5% boost to all stats. Hillary Jhinton is a robot, and gains 30% extra armor growth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Where is my trumpgot skin

Chumppell
Nov 9, 2007

Zed Bush.

"Clap please." As his deathmark ends.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

this is the worst top lane meta in solo queue right now, everyone only plays anti-melee champs. i welcome a patch or 2 of broken assassins if it means I get to farm during laning phase

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
first 99 lp post of the season:

also gently caress assassin meta, it can gently caress off to mid season 3 where it loving belongs. lb is a perfect example of how that meta is loving dumb and bad for the game
"oh hey im gonna use my flash-ability on an 8 second cooldown then hit two buttons and take you to 25% hp, then blink back into the middle of my team with little to nothing you can do about it"

gently caress off

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Assassins being good is bad but....Quinn being good is worse.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Luna Was Here posted:

also gently caress assassin meta, it can gently caress off to mid season 3 where it loving belongs. lb is a perfect example of how that meta is loving dumb and bad for the game
"oh hey im gonna use my flash-ability on an 8 second cooldown then hit two buttons and take you to 25% hp, then blink back into the middle of my team with little to nothing you can do about it"

gently caress off

just play graves or quinn or something

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
tank meta is the best meta because it's the only meta where teamfights aren't determined in about a quarter second

i guess kite meta too but thats less of a meta and more of a semi-viable alternative in all metas. meta isnt even a word anymore

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

I saw a Jhin do really, really well today. It's the first time it's happened. Basically just really relied on doing good things with W and quick;y repositioning with crit movespeed.

So I guess it can be done.

Chumppell
Nov 9, 2007

Mikujin posted:

I saw a Jhin do really, really well today. It's the first time it's happened. Basically just really relied on doing good things with W and quick;y repositioning with crit movespeed.

So I guess it can be done.

He is a finesse dude that plays juuuuust outside the teamfight, but is not just looking for ult snipes.

So pretty much a dude that like 5% of people play properly, but 50% of players think they're that 5%.

Chumppell fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Feb 7, 2016

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
Chumpbell did you play Xin on PBE? Because I sure as gently caress did, and maxing Q or W is 100% better than E now. It's tipped him over the edge again.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

Luna Was Here posted:

gently caress off

assassins are fun
tanks are fun
spammy dudes are fun
energy characters are fun
jugggernauts are fun
jax is fun

adc? get hosed. get poo poo your loving face and put it loving in your rear end

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Japanese Beta server is seriously the most fun ive ever had in league. Everyone has just enough English to call plays and thats it.

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Tequila Sunrise posted:

Japanese Beta server is seriously the most fun ive ever had in league. Everyone has just enough English to call plays and thats it.

Add me on there, I managed to steal "Otofu" as my summoner name

Riot blocked all the pro names so imaqtpie and SKT T1 Faker weren't allowed :(

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
What about SKPee PeeOn Faker

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
Japanese people wouldn't get it

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Anyone sold an account here? Site recommendations would be nice, everything on google looks pretty shady

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
eBay

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
i made the mistake of queuing up with support as my secondary role

got a draven who im pretty sure was an account buyer, he was saying draven was his main even though on op.gg his usual champions were top lane/junglers, he spent a majority of the game bottom missing most of his axes and then refused to group and yet was still somehow 100 cs down cait at 25 minutes. I left lane at minute 7 to go roam and helped get our Diana and Yi to Legendary killstreaks, we start to pull a comeback, then at minute 40 the yi decides to go all in ham and 1v4 the enemy team, dies, we pull a classic solo queue and die trying to save him. They still have to go through all of our towers mid (where they decided to push instead of bot) and so they are just busting down our nexus turret when yi respawns. He immediately, ults, charges in, and goes on the blitz, instead of the caitlyn, their very low and only source of building damage.

Post Team Chat: Yi: loving team throwing at the very end

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

Luna Was Here posted:

i made the mistake of queuing up with support as my secondary role

i've played 6 matches with primary=mid, secondary=support

ive gotten support all 6 times

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
put mid as your secondary preference to guarantee that you get your primary preference (as long as it's not mid)

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

We need a "The Dudyr" skin where Udyr runs around in a bath robe/lovely sweater and sandals.

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Biowarfare posted:

i've played 6 matches with primary=mid, secondary=support

ive gotten support all 6 times

Put mid as first preference and then jungle, as jungle is the 2nd most preferred role

If you put support as your 2nd preference you're going to get it almost every time

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Planeshifter2 posted:

Congrats to our friend Ffoxface for making it into this spectacular fabulous highlight I saw on Reddit today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EIT1utGL9Q

I'm glad 57 thousand people saw me feed

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

DolphinCop posted:

tank meta is the best meta because it's the only meta where teamfights aren't determined in about a quarter second

i guess kite meta too but thats less of a meta and more of a semi-viable alternative in all metas. meta isnt even a word anymore

I miss the days of force of nature and effectively immortal tanks that took a full team a half minute of sustained damage to bring down.
Deadmans plate sorta filled the movement speed void that force of nature left behind though.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Gibberish posted:

Put mid as first preference and then jungle, as jungle is the 2nd most preferred role

If you put support as your 2nd preference you're going to get it almost every time

I don't know that jungle is 2nd most preferred. I'd say mid is the mostly highly, then I'd wager a toss-up between top and ADC.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Chumppell posted:

So at level 6, you do approximately 44 damage every 3rd hit which is cool! But relies on you always being on top of the opponent. You will be buying devourer so that number isn't increasing until you go into BotRK or Rageblade. It is pretty much equivalent to the damage you're getting out of maxing E first once you hit level 5-6~. The heal scaling is for getting a single point in it and is bonus AD based so... whatever.

Talking about it in terms of jungle clear is neat but his charge is also AoE for camps so it's not as effective until level 5, and the three talon strike CDR is probably going to be causing your charge to do more DPS to camps (in an AOE no less) until level 7.

W is broken because why do you want to give this dude a mini-crit going into late-game jesus.

you never E camps on xin unless you're backing cause your mana pool can't take it. You use QW and that is it. Don't be silly now.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

So what causes OP.GG to have replays of your poo poo? I just noticed it has replays of my poo poo and I am curious as to why.

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

Mikujin posted:

So what causes OP.GG to have replays of your poo poo? I just noticed it has replays of my poo poo and I am curious as to why.

someone else clicked record

i keep a replay archive of basically every goon match going back to like version 3.x ish

Chumppell
Nov 9, 2007

Transient People posted:

you never E camps on xin unless you're backing cause your mana pool can't take it. You use QW and that is it. Don't be silly now.

I manage it all the time? I don't really have issues doing my runs with Xin and I run a pretty standard AS page.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
huh, i just noticed who the enemy morgana was

apologies for your bot lane and jax, they were not the best of players

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

just play graves or quinn or something

lol if you're at an elo where graves goes unbanned

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Verviticus posted:

assassins are fun
tanks are fun
spammy dudes are fun
energy characters are fun
jugggernauts are fun
jax is fun

adc? get hosed. get poo poo your loving face and put it loving in your rear end

yes....yes!!!!

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Methanar on QT's team right now on stream!

Edit: lmao methanar already making GBS threads on qt in chat

Anti-Citizen
Oct 24, 2007
As You're Playing Chess, I'm Playing Russian Roulette

Chumppell posted:

He is a finesse dude that plays juuuuust outside the teamfight, but is not just looking for ult snipes.

So pretty much a dude that like 5% of people play properly, but 50% of players think they're that 5%.

He reminds me of a really well played Jinx, only if you're only ok you do nothing.

Speaking of which, I go 15/5 this game, then get pounced on about 45 minutes in, anyone wonna pick apart a BV game?

http://www.replay.gg/search/na/Retrograde Move#2090930165

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

Stefan Prodan posted:

Methanar on QT's team right now on stream!

Edit: lmao methanar already making GBS threads on qt in chat

drat how is this guy so good at karthus

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
@Methanar 31,000 people just saw you cancel your Karthus ult and give Liss the quadra FeelsBadMan

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Can someone link of the VOD of that stream later? I'd love to see Methanar's karthus in action later.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Gibberish posted:

@Methanar 31,000 people just saw you cancel your Karthus ult and give Liss the quadra FeelsBadMan

I honestly don't know what happened. I ulted and then touched nothing.

Also please don't stalk me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
You think I watch qt's steam to see you play? NOT LIKELY!!!!

• Locked thread