Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Jeb! will definitely replace Rubio because he is now the best establishment pick, and furth-

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
When people say Trump has no ground game, does that mean he actually has no field organizers/ field directors working in NH? I don't see how he could win the primary operating like that.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I really wish we could have a picture as a thread title

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

yep this is a wwe backstage clip

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Spacebump posted:

When people say Trump has no ground game, does that mean he actually has no field organizers/ field directors working in NH? I don't see how he could win the primary operating like that.

He has a basic ground game, but nothing compared to Ted Cruz or Jeb Bush. He really should start pumping money into one for Super Tuesday... But Trump gonna Trump.

Cygna
Mar 6, 2009

The ghost of a god is no man.
Rubio malfunctioning was great, but his biggest :wtf: moment for me was when he claimed Hillary Clinton thought all abortions should be legal, even on the due date of the child. I looked it up and apparently this isn't even the first time he's said that. Come on, I know Democrats are supposed to be evil and all, but :psyduck:

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

Spacebump posted:

http://canmua.net/new-hampshire/trump-again-relies-on-star-power-rather-than-a-good-396323.html

quote:

When the busload of Donald Trump campaign volunteers from upstate New York arrived in New Hampshire last week, its organizers expected to team up with scores of people from around the country.
Turns out theirs was the only bus to arrive.
Instead, they were connected with a hodgepodge of loosely organized Trump supporters who came by cars and SUVs to make phone calls and knock on doors using what they said was a list of New Hampshire’s registered Republicans, not the targeted and tested roster of supporters employed by other campaigns.

The 55 New Yorkers who traveled here weren’t recruited by the Trump campaign. Republican Assemblymen William Nojay and David DiPietro, who tried drafting Mr. Trump to run for New York governor in 2013, put together the group on their own. To their surprise, theirs was the only bus of out-of-state Trump volunteers when it arrived here Thursday afternoon.
“For some of the people who have been around a while and worked a few other campaigns, they think that Mr. Trump has got to put more resources into his ground game,” said Mr. Nojay, who represents the Rochester suburbs. “They’re enthused to be there, but folks are saying we’ve got to redouble our efforts in future states.”
The New Yorkers planned to head home Saturday night, three days before Tuesday’s primary. “Sunday is the Super Bowl and it’s hard to do elections door-to-door after 2 p.m. when people are getting ready for the game,” said Mr. DiPietro, who represents the Buffalo suburbs.

this election is there for the taking for anyone with any amount of competence and the only person who has shown any so far is literally

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I'm getting a little hype for Cruz nom as maxium GOP suffering. Even for Cruz. He gets to reach for the sun before his wings melt like his lovely waxy face.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Ratspeaker posted:

Rubio malfunctioning was great, but his biggest :wtf: moment for me was when he claimed Hillary Clinton thought all abortions should be legal, even on the due date of the child. I looked it up and apparently this isn't even the first time he's said that. Come on, I know Democrats are supposed to be evil and all, but :psyduck:

there's a chute directly from the birth canal to a woodchipper.

source: carly fiorina

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Adar posted:

this election is there for the taking for anyone with any amount of competence and the only person who has shown any so far is literally

i don't see it, this is the man who everyone in congress hates, i feel like a competent person would know how to be good at politics

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Patter Song posted:

There's also a CNN-WMUR NH poll today. Feb 3rd-6th

Trump 33
Rubio 16
Cruz 14
Kasich 11
Jeb! 7
Fiorina 6
Christie 4

Also shows Trump ~30 and there being a pileup around ~15.

He's probably not going to get 33% but it'll be hard for him to lose NH at this rate.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Rubio is a lovely knockoff of a superior android politician, Mitt Romney. :mitt:

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

This is so good.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Phlegmish posted:

He's probably not going to get 33% but it'll be hard for him to lose NH at this rate.

Anything north of 30 is a good momentum-building number for Trump imo.

But I still want him to get literally all the votes. Every single one of them.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

mandatory lesbian posted:

i don't see it, this is the man who everyone in congress hates, i feel like a competent person would know how to be good at politics

I think he's a good organizer and he knows how to position himself, but he's bad at networking (partly on purpose to build credibility as the truest conservative).

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Lmao who is that peeking out from behind the curtain?

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug

Darkman Fanpage posted:

He was the guy trying to shoo Carson onto the stage

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

soscannonballs posted:

I’m sorry, but did Rubio already lose? Oh, that’s right. The primary isn’t even over yet. In fact, it’s only New Hampshire. Does not having the lead in heroin central count as a loss? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you say this when the primary is still on? Rubio is still campaigning right now and they have been maintaining a strong position in the polls for how many months now? He’s going against a bunch of dirty politicians and holding his ground while at such a young age. Maybe you should shut the gently caress up before you make retarded assumptions like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when Rubio wins and someone quotes you. Oh look at that, Trump just dropped a point. Are you a loving drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a loving idiot and you should never make a post like this and I’m loving serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-Rubio posts because you’re a human being hater who doesn’t like Rubio because he’s hard working to the point of sweating heavily. gently caress you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll people on the internet, like I give a gently caress. It’s so easy to spot your posts now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid poo poo like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster??? Just for one? For once in your loving life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. gently caress you. You are nothing

And furthermore, let's dispel with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing. Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
This loving election...

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

mandatory lesbian posted:

He's good at campaigning not the actual politics part. They're all poo poo at politics and most also at campaigning.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/carolynryan/status/696381488443564032

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Someone who probably doesn't have a job today

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Phlegmish posted:

I think he's a good organizer and he knows how to position himself, but he's bad at networking (partly on purpose to build credibility as the truest conservative).

oh okay, sure i guess

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

rear end cobra posted:

Anything north of 30 is a good momentum-building number for Trump imo.

But I still want him to get literally all the votes. Every single one of them.

After I win the next few primaries and caucuses, more people than ever are going to start voting for me. Soon I'll be winning every single vote in each state. And people will be asking, Mr. Trump, Mr. Trump can you please stop taking all the votes, we're sick of all the votes, and I'll say no, we're gonna keep taking all the votes.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O3qEX2sVQC4

About 45 minutes until our Lord and Savior speaks. Get comfy, make a snack and have some spiked coffee because this is excellent pre gaming for the Super Bowl

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Ratspeaker posted:

If you want super bizarro, CNN rated that statemet "True" in their factchecking.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Seeing Trump say "they hosed up" or something very similar to Ben Carson owned.

:perfect:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Jewel Repetition take: Trump's time-relative position in New Hampshire is more secure than it was in Iowa, but it still isn't certain, just like I warned y'all Iowa wasn't certain.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Rick Snyder, governor of Michigan ran as a moderate in 2010. Once in office he set up a literal dictatorship in the cities and school districts with minority populations and set up proxy emergency managers, stripping local elected officials of any authority and giving it to the EMs. These EMs only answer to the Governor. Michigan has a Republican legislature, Republican executive and Republican dominated court system with a Republican attorney general. Have you heard of a city named Flint? They've been in the news quite a bit lately because of what the governor-appointed EM did with the water supply in that city.

A Republican in the White House is a really bad idea right now. Ask anyone from New Jersey or Ohio what those two have done to their states. Christie really likes the Michigan EM idea, he wants to do that to his state.

Jeb! did the same thing to Florida as well, he made it so everything from the state college system to environmental regulation storyboards were directly controlled by the governor.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Kasich always comes off as genuinely likable and somewhat moderate. It's a shame he's still pretty much a piece of human garbage.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Jewel Repetition posted:

Jewel Repetition take: Trump's time-relative position in New Hampshire is more secure than it was in Iowa, but it still isn't certain, just like I warned y'all Iowa wasn't certain.

hot take

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Mike the TV posted:

He was the guy trying to shoo Carson onto the stage

It still looks like McCain to me. I just like to imagine he's there going "Please... please let me have another go..."

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Barbara: Jebediah, the campaign is on fire!

Jeb!: No, Mother, it's just the Northern Lights.

My Imaginary GF fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Feb 7, 2016

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Tesseraction posted:

It still looks like McCain to me. I just like to imagine he's there going "Please... please let me have another go..."

McCain is sitting in a dark room, staring at a wall painting he's made in his own blood. No matter how he throws ink it still looks like Sarah Palin

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
They never pan. So unfair.

https://twitter.com/alivitali/status/696395842178011136

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3qEX2sVQC4

ALREADY CALLING OUT THE DONORS IN THE ROOM LAST NIGHT AND SAYING I SEE YOU I KNOW YOU

SAID PEOPLE ON TV WERE CRYING THEY WERE SO SAD HE DID SO WELL

I LOVE TRUMP

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Keep the Promise 1 (Cruz Super PAC) is paying for this to air nationally during the Super Bowl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU9pAxbHHGY

Not sure it's as effective as they think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

Jeb! is like the third-string quarterback that still gets a superbowl ring.

• Locked thread