Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Unless you want him to finish I'd stop watching him gibberish he's at half mast as is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i'm going to keep watching qtpie because he's funny

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Any PRO JUNGLERS wanna help me by going over a replay of mine?

I was mid plat last season but mostly at top and adc, I'm trying to learn jungle again and I've been like holding steady in gold 5 (lol im poo poo)

I don't think I'm making like huge mistakes but I really have no idea. Here is a game where my team just kinda got behind and kept feeding and dying to ganks and I tried a couple but didn't get a single successful gank off except for one where I came top. I feel like one was sort of my teammates' fault but it's pretty understandable: I Q'd through to the river bush as sejuani instead of going through ramp, and my teammates instantly went in instead of waiting for my Q to come up so I couldn't knock anyone up and they got away pretty easily. I don't blame them though because I mean honestly I usually have a bigger problem with teammates not going in fast enough when I'm probably walking over a ward so good for them for going in at least.

I picked Sejuani because the rest of my team just went pure damage and I thought we could use a big tank, but she's not amazing at ganking pre-6 and I was fairly behind so I didn't see any good spots to do so but maybe someone else can spot them.

http://www.replay.gg/search/na/steven pardon#2091320614

There's also one place where I died really stupidly because I thought Sona made a misplay walking up to me but there was actually a Diana that I just completely didn't notice, so I do know about that one being awful!

Oh also I know levelling Q second was probably a mistake, I actually did it by accident but it probably saved me from Lee when he invaded anyway so I guess it kinda worked out?

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
Yeah man that guy who easily got 3 challenger NA accounts and a challenger EUW account and is really funny and nice and unsalty is definitely a waste of my time to watch, good lookin out homie

Heehee Hartlocks
Feb 9, 2012

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Gibberish posted:

Yeah man that guy who easily got 3 challenger NA accounts and a challenger EUW account and is really funny and nice and unsalty is definitely a waste of my time to watch, good lookin out homie

hes talking abt meth u idiot

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i mainly watch qtpie for the cats

Heehee Hartlocks
Feb 9, 2012

i thought he only had smallcat he has more cats??????

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Heehee Hartlocks posted:

hes talking abt meth u idiot

no he isn't, meth is probably gonna hit challenger rank 1 real sahgahahahahahahahahahajajhahagaga

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Heehee Hartlocks posted:

i thought he only had smallcat he has more cats??????

there's mellowcat too (which is the best one)

seriously look how cute this cat is https://twitter.com/mellowxcat

Heehee Hartlocks
Feb 9, 2012

Gibberish posted:

no he isn't, meth is probably gonna hit challenger rank 1 real sahgahahahahahahahahahajajhahagaga

do u not know what half mast means,, if u do then ur really bumming me out........

Lovechop posted:

there's mellowcat too (which is the best one)

seriously look how cute this cat is https://twitter.com/mellowxcat

holy moly!!!!!!!!!!

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Gibberish posted:

Are you really this dumb

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Servaetes posted:

Unless you want him to finish I'd stop watching him gibberish he's at half mast as is

I'm always at half mast.

Heehee Hartlocks
Feb 9, 2012

fare well all im moving on to more competitive objective based games like online multiplayer Uno! and Microsoft Checkers (servers provided to u by Zone.com)

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Luna Was Here posted:

huh, i just noticed who the enemy morgana was

apologies for your bot lane and jax, they were not the best of players

did you not notice me allchat "Go away Luna" when you first came mid

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
no, i dont really pay attention to chat and i dont have summoner names turned on

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

henkman posted:

Are you really this dumb

That someone would speak sarcastically about methanar just doesn't register in my brain I guess

Kingcobweb's full-on hate fests have spoiled me

Heehee Hartlocks
Feb 9, 2012

if u just typed "yes" i would give u and ur posting some respect but nope u gotta go the goon way lmao

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Gibberish posted:

That someone would speak sarcastically about methanar just doesn't register in my brain I guess

Kingcobweb's full-on hate fests have spoiled me

I really like the contrast between your red title and the cat. Sometimes I just watch the cat getting scratched for a good 15 seconds at a time.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I climbed to Bronze 4! Success!

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

I really appreciate the new queue taking approximately 3 times as long to get a game going than the old one AND halving my chances of getting my preferred role.

Methanar fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Feb 7, 2016

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Heehee Hartlocks posted:

if u just typed "yes" i would give u and ur posting some respect but nope u gotta go the goon way lmao

Please give me my respect back dude

Also it's not a red title, it's just the truth

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

I really don't understand why they removed team builder. It was really good when you just wanted to play a champ because you were learning how to play them or you wanted to see random matchups you wouldn't normally. Now I gotta hope that I get that randomly through the dumb champ select thing now.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

:toot: hell yes Platinum for the first time, highest I got yet, really happy!

im old rick bitch
Oct 19, 2004

How does it feel?
So I've begun my 150 games of losing with Thresh before I'm not a complete embarrasment. Champion.gg shows people maxing flay but that doesn't lower the cd, is it just for more all in damage and easier relic procs? Also what boots? Thanks Thresh gods.

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!
Damage, but I've found maxing Q first to be perfectly cromulent if you're a pro at landing hooks.

And Mobis are the way to go most of the time.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

frajaq posted:

:toot: hell yes Platinum for the first time, highest I got yet, really happy!

something something lan

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:

mirrorquiz posted:

So I've begun my 150 games of losing with Thresh before I'm not a complete embarrasment. Champion.gg shows people maxing flay but that doesn't lower the cd, is it just for more all in damage and easier relic procs? Also what boots? Thanks Thresh gods.

3 points in Flay, then max q gives damage for lane and then cd for teamfights, I think swifties are just the best at the moment.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
I max q cause if you hit it at max rank, you can q e q and lock someone down for a stupid amount of time.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
i changed my mind about taric. he sucks

Elpato
Oct 14, 2009

I hate to spoil the ending, but...some stuff gets eaten, y'know?
I've grown tired of taking the selfless supports like Bard, Thresh, Braum, etc, so I've taken to doing support Lux despite goons saying it's bad. It is, indeed, bad in that you have to land a skillshot to shield your lane buddy. Lux also tends to snipe kills, potentially taking the gold from the ADC. However, I have not had a game yet where I've lost lane or even come in lower than second in champion damage for the whole game. By the end of the game I'm rolling in gold and usually end up with Sightstone and Frost Queen's, then the build is pretty much identical to mid Lux.

Maybe I'll try to climb with her until someone punishes me for it. She's so consistently good at her job(s).

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

DolphinCop posted:

i changed my mind about taric. he sucks

Some pretty outrageous opinions right here

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

I've heard Lux is a good support is this true

stump collector
May 28, 2007
lux isn't good on a budget because she sucks rear end without gold and levels its pretty simple

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree

exethan posted:

lux isn't good on a budget because she sucks rear end without gold and levels its pretty simple

Lux support owns in normals if you simply choose to not build support and (especially once you hit 6) steal all the kills you can from the adc.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I would be so stoked to end up with a support on my team who finishes the game with the most damage and maybe ends up with a sight stone

_aaron
Jul 24, 2007
The underscore is silent.

rabidsquid posted:

I would be so stoked to end up with a support on my team who finishes the game with the most damage and maybe ends up with a sight stone
Come live your dream in bronze!

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

rabidsquid posted:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Elpato posted:

I've grown tired of taking the selfless supports like Bard, Thresh, Braum, etc, so I've taken to doing support Lux despite goons saying it's bad. It is, indeed, bad in that you have to land a skillshot to shield your lane buddy. Lux also tends to snipe kills, potentially taking the gold from the ADC. However, I have not had a game yet where I've lost lane or even come in lower than second in champion damage for the whole game. By the end of the game I'm rolling in gold and usually end up with Sightstone and Frost Queen's, then the build is pretty much identical to mid Lux.

Maybe I'll try to climb with her until someone punishes me for it. She's so consistently good at her job(s).
You're part of the problem

Thresh and Bard have high skill ceilings. Play Blitz, Nautilus, Trundle, and Alistar. Learn their basic combos, win lane. Then go win mid lane. Then make their jungler afraid of going on the bottom side of the map.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

My go-to if I'm burned out on terrible ADCs is Morgana. Even terrible ADCs can usually respond to an absurdly long snare while also being immune to CC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Doing my placements this season to see how Bronze I stack up to be. 2nd game in we have an Ez who gets mad at our Trynd for TPing bot, killing someone then getting some last hits. He decided to follow our Tyrnd round for the rest of the game saying stupid poo poo in chat and generally being useless.

Good to see the LoL community never changes.

• Locked thread