Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
That was a pretty good game.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

As much as I kind of hate that NRG lost, I actually -really- liked C9's comp. The Kalista-Nunu objective game was so drat oppressive, and C9's vision was extremely focused.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Exethan counting fantasy points after C9's Week 4:

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
is ori actually good I still can't tell

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Work Friend Keven posted:

is ori actually good I still can't tell

She's brings lots of waveclear, a safe laning phase, really high burst damage when built with Ludens, and a massive teamfight-swinging ult. She's probably pretty good.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I still feel like it's a worse viktor and viktor is worse than corki and lulu.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Poppy should be banned every game on red side imo.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Also it's probably really bad to give balls poppy since he's poo poo but anyone can play poppy... not only are you giving up a very strong champ but you're letting balls be a real boy.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

I wanted to see GBM dominate again but C9 actually looking coordinated again is pretty cool. Maybe NA won't be a wasteland this year.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Also it's probably really bad to give balls poppy since he's poo poo but anyone can play poppy... not only are you giving up a very strong champ but you're letting balls be a real boy.

Monathin posted:

Balls might be dogshit but you really should not even give the worst of NA toplaners poppy.

Schnorkles posted:

Poppy should be banned every game on red side imo.

POPPYWATCH STRIKES AGAIN

I still feel like it's a worse viktor and viktor is worse than corki and lulu.

Viktor scales harder and has more burst but is harder to combo with the rest of the team imo since most people don't get the Psuedo-Shockwave until they finish upgrading Hex Core it seems like

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

I wonder how long it took Hai to develop the shotcalling ability to repeatedly say a characters name as fast as he can until it is dead.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Flaresz is apparently starting for Renegades up next.

Why is Sona disabled this week? Not like anyone would pick her anyways.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

I feel like the meta of "Hey, let's make this game the snowballiest snowball that we can!" from the devs is really hurting pro play. Where you automatically have a team winning if they just get the level advantage and there isn't really a way for a team to get back into the game if they fall behind.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I'd much rather see these snowbally sub-30 games all day every day than say the Ziggs Foreverstall No-Kill meta where we wait until everyone fights at 45 minutes and then the game ends

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Libertine posted:

Flaresz is apparently starting for Renegades up next.

Why is Sona disabled this week? Not like anyone would pick her anyways.

there was a bug where you couldn't load spectator client if sona was in the game. lol

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Snowball games will be more fun when it is Bo3

also TSM is the Brooklyn Nets of 2013-2015. At their best, it is a bunch of stars past their prime playing mediocre.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Monathin posted:

I'd much rather see these snowbally sub-30 games all day every day than say the Ziggs Foreverstall No-Kill meta where we wait until everyone fights at 45 minutes and then the game ends

When played Properly remotely even games are waiting till 45 minutes to fight and then the game ends.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

Snowball games will be more fun when it is Bo3

This, imo. Super snowbally games are unfortunate in bo1, but in bo2 and bo3 it will actually be nice I think.

I also really like the super intricate first couple of the minutes in the game right now.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
freeze poo poo talking everyone today, love it

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

That zil ban TSM is like a dog that got squirted by a hose

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Monathin posted:

Well, thats' where having mechanics to drag people back into the game. The game hasn't really had that that I can recall other than "Whoops the enemy carry flashed into us, GET 'IM!"

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
crumbz nid for lulu kalista. ok..

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

lol

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
ok and ryze ff

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Lovechop posted:

crumbz nid for lulu kalista. ok..

It's okay, now that they have A Good Top Laner they fixed their one problem

ilifinicus
Mar 7, 2004

thats a draven

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Keven, I need you say 5 baylife hailmary's so the fire of hope can be rekindled that Hauntzer and Yellowstar can body two brand new players on the worst team in the NA LCS to salvage my fantasy match-up.

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Nostalgia used to be so much better.

why would ren take braum over alistar?

especially if they wanted ori

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Libertine posted:

Keven, I need you say 5 baylife hailmary's so the fire of hope can be rekindled that Hauntzer and Yellowstar can body two brand new players on the worst team in the NA LCS to salvage my fantasy match-up.

I'm 0 for 2 on my predictions for today so far so I don't know mate. Also they have the ryze on a player who MIGHT not build a kindlegem first item.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
give draven his old passive back just for one game, in hopes that he might carry these scrubs

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Renegades drafting like they don't have a game plan cause they don't

stump collector
May 28, 2007
alex's builds really bother me

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
lol, flarez is so much better than RFLegendary.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Libertine posted:

I'm weeping right now watching Hauntzer play.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

If tsm lose to renegades I'm going to have a big hearty lol.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Hauntzer bad.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Sexpansion posted:

lol, flarez is so much better than RFLegendary.

Well yeah he is a different player

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Oh man if TSM get dunked this would be the game of the week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
ryze is one of those champions where if it doesn't go well he looks like the most garbage thing in history, and if he does it just looks sickeningly unfair

• Locked thread