Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Captain Invictus posted:

edit: this one's the best though

At this rate they'll never figure out what to do about the tossed salad and scrambled eggs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

I like the one with the horse attacking the barman, if only for the Scotsman, Englishman and Irishman who are presumably shocked that they walked into a bar and the joke wasn't about them

Terrorforge
Dec 22, 2013

More of a furnace, really

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

FutonForensic posted:

My favorite thing about that intro is the montage where it shows all the incredible things Turbo Teen can do, such as:
  • Go through a carwash
  • Get stuck in a tree
  • Slowly chase people up stairs
  • Not be a monster truck (???)

Did turbo teen gain any powers by becoming a car that he didn't already have from owning the car? I guess he can carry an extra passenger.

the moose
Nov 7, 2009

Type: Electric Swing

The Moon Monster posted:

Did turbo teen gain any powers by becoming a car that he didn't already have from owning the car? I guess he can carry an extra passenger.

He no longer needs to park the car or worry about loosing his keys. .

lick it or ticket
Apr 12, 2013

When you want to laugh cry as hard as you can, when you want to cry laugh all you can. When you see rain, just think of it as the world laughing with you, and laugh until you can't anymore.

Captain Invictus posted:

the man may not be a fan of some of the requests he was given here

but there is no questioning the art part of it

Ol' Jim has been posted here before, it's how I found it.

Here's the source: http://jimllpaintit.tumblr.com/

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Concordat has a new favorite as of 02:28 on Jan 28, 2017

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

This owns.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Loss has been touching my life inappropriately

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Loss will be with us until humanity goes extinct. If aliens ever visit us, it will be like seeing the hieroglyphics of ancient Egypt.

e:

Teriyaki Koinku has a new favorite as of 01:16 on Feb 8, 2016

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

That Fallout 4 monstrosity has fanart? Of course it does.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

All of the Monster Factory boys and girls are precious darlings and they shall not be insulted.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Just like Bart!

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Mos of the google results for "final pam" were related to Pamela Anderson. Not that I'm complaining.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

But where, where is metal husband?

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo
I have located peak nerd crossover.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

All of the Monster Factory boys and girls are precious darlings and they shall not be insulted.

Too many Pam's, not enough Dan's.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Exit Strategy posted:

I have located peak nerd crossover.

The best part is you can solve the maze if you just happened to remember all the rules. It is a speedrun strategy, if you want to do the pacifist side.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
Toe to tip, that's a Bart.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

What, no, why?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
People are retarded

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

"wow, that's the most hideous thing i've ever seen, what is that from?"

"oh, this? *chuckles* this is from a YouTube video with 100k views where two men played around with the character creator for a Korean MMO. it's on my body forever now"

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride
On the plus side it's only going to get more accurate as age deforms it.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
Most people will think it's Bart Simpson, on account that it looks just like him.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

I'm not sure who I feel worse for, the guy who woke up from his booze-induced coma finding just what he got tattooed on his arm, or the guy who had to draw that on the guy's arm

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Professor Wayne posted:

Not bad, but the likeness will get a lot better as the leg hair grows back out.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

BillmasterCozb posted:

I'm not sure who I feel worse for, the guy who woke up from his booze-induced coma finding just what he got tattooed on his arm, or the guy who had to draw that on the guy's arm

I feel even worse for you because that's a leg, not an arm.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Professor Wayne posted:

Take it to the bank boys, that's a Bart.

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

Don't see how it's stupider than any other simpons tattoo, it's just bart?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Man At Arms: Reforged has a ton of cool and weird weapon replicas from movies and games, but the newest one is particularly great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-Xp0bZP0Us

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Does official merch count? gently caress it, I'm gonna post it anyway:

I can't get over the one in the upper left. :allears:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Lizard Wizard posted:

Does official merch count? gently caress it, I'm gonna post it anyway:

I can't get over the one in the upper left. :allears:

that weird little kitten thing has seen some poo poo

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Man At Arms: Reforged has a ton of cool and weird weapon replicas from movies and games, but the newest one is particularly great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-Xp0bZP0Us

That's cool, but why does the demonstration at the end only show them using it in one form? What's the point of making a trick weapon then!

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Suaimhneas posted:

That's cool, but why does the demonstration at the end only show them using it in one form? What's the point of making a trick weapon then!

Since he's using both sides to chop different bottles, I think they forgot to tell him how the transform function works in the game. The un-transformed state could be mistaken for a sheathed one.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Suaimhneas posted:

Probably because the thing looks like it weighs 40+ lbs. Why they don't make the things out of aluminum or a lighter alloy than steel for these larger ones I don't know. Other than its probably cheaper to use steel.

Terrorforge
Dec 22, 2013

More of a furnace, really

Who What Now posted:

Probably because the thing looks like it weighs 40+ lbs. Why they don't make the things out of aluminum or a lighter alloy than steel for these larger ones I don't know. Other than its probably cheaper to use steel.

It's not like they're actually going to use the things. They make them, smash a few bottles and that's it. Besides, the whole gimmick is that they're making "real" versions of fantasy weapons; using materials more suited to high-end stage props would ruin that illusion that these aren't just high-end stage props.

Tofu Terry
Oct 4, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Screaming Idiot posted:

that weird little kitten thing has seen some poo poo

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Who What Now posted:

From what I remember 90% of the projects his opinion is "this weapon is balanced like poo poo and makes no sense in the real world" so I don't think there's a whole lot of thought going into practicality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Taciturn Tactician posted:

From what I remember 90% of the projects his opinion is "this weapon is balanced like poo poo and makes no sense in the real world" so I don't think there's a whole lot of thought going into practicality.

Well yeah, nothing they make is made to be effective, just cool looking. But if nothing else it'd make their demo reels look cooler if they can actually swing the drat thing and they wouldn't run the risk of making GBS threads out their buttholes trying to do it.

• Locked thread