Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Polsy posted:

Don't try to do anything with the site with a desktop browser, at least, they hide half the stuff unless you're on mobile (or faking a mobile user agent)

anyone who doesn't know the one weird trick for faking being on a mobile browser:

Chrome lets you do this really easily by pressing ctrl+shift+m

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Thanks for sharing the bad western VN.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Erg posted:

Oh, huh. That'd save me downloading a user-agent switcher, since that's the only thing I actually use them for.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Strange Quark posted:

You're going to buy it right?

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

littleorv posted:

You're going to buy it right?

:frog:

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

wowee

Erg posted:

anyone who doesn't know the one weird trick for faking being on a mobile browser:

that just brings up the menu you can get by clicking the button that says your name on the top right

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Lise concept A, execution D-

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Skwee posted:

wowee

that just brings up the menu you can get by clicking the button that says your name on the top right

you're right

you need to be in developer mode by pressing F12 first to enable the ctrl+shift+m thing

my b

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

dogsicle posted:

and of course that's less of a discount than the amazon prime thing. haven't really followed the used market for nintendo games but maybe those prices don't stay arbitrarily inflated

The demand is still so high in most cases that unless you score a deal off one of those sites that offer bigger discounts to used games it's just not huge savings overall for the amount of time spent waiting

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Erg posted:

you're right

you need to be in developer mode by pressing F12 first to enable the ctrl+shift+m thing

my b

woah neat

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Sorry Corals posted:

Lise concept A, execution D-
the west just doesn't understand oppai

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

durr I'm gonna draw this girls breasts real big that's how this works right? WRONG dUMBASS

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
What game are yall talking about that needs mobile browser though

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Strange Quark posted:

I showed the first two episodes of Steins;Gate to my normie friend and she was pretty into it. :toot:

I'm sad my normie friend didn't get into it, though slice of life isn't his thing, so those first couple of episodes didn't really hook him. He got into ERASED though so that's cool. Not even sure if he's a normie, he's a sucker for harem/fanservice stuff

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Allarion posted:

slick of life

:mrgw:

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Dammit Droyer! Was phone posting.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Allarion posted:

Dammit Droyer! Was phone posting.

in swedish, slick mean lick

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiRReXOYrRk

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Strange Quark posted:

im just checking through the card artwork in the steam card exchange showcase thing

their font color choice is poo poo lol

some steam card artwork is good, some is not good

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://a.pomf.cat/lmcnez.webm

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Allarion posted:

I'm sad my normie friend didn't get into it, though slice of life isn't his thing, so those first couple of episodes didn't really hook him. He got into ERASED though so that's cool. Not even sure if he's a normie, he's a sucker for harem/fanservice stuff

My friend said she likes parallel worlds craziness, so the subtle hints of time travel weirdness were pretty effective.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Allarion posted:

I'm gonna say liking harems and fanservice probably puts you outside of the normie zone

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Strange Quark posted:

My friend said she likes parallel worlds craziness, so the subtle hints of time travel weirdness were pretty effective.

Yeah, I hooked my other more Science-oriented friend easily with Steins;Gate though. We debated about Lost a lot when it was on, so Steins;Gate was an easy sell for him.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Skwee posted:

What game are yall talking about that needs mobile browser though

The mobage and gree websites have terrible cut-down interfaces if you access them through a desktop browser. They really want you to be using a mobile device to be permitted to touch their mobile games.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
thatoneLiefieldtumblr.jpg

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Still in high school at age 20...sad.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Strange Quark posted:

If your friend likes parallel world craziness I suggest that she watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpk2tdsPh0A

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I'm Zangief in this gif

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

littleorv posted:

If your friend likes parallel world craziness I suggest that she watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpk2tdsPh0A

Oh yeah, super niche and unknown.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

i'm rainbow mika in this gif

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

what's this?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

love at first sight

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

The Colonel posted:

love at first sight

yeah, but I mean is it from a game or an anime or soemthing?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

boom boom boom posted:

that's the name of the visual novel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

boom boom boom posted:

• Locked thread