Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

So good. I wish they took the Nation of Domination slightly more seriously for slightly longer. The whole thing fell off instantly after the episode where DX graffiti'd friend of the family and KFC on their locker room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

So good. I wish they took the Nation of Domination slightly more seriously for slightly longer. The whole thing fell off instantly after the episode where DX graffiti'd friend of the family and KFC on their locker room.

Yeah, and they're about to fall apart. I mean it was always basically just Farooq and te Rock, I don't think I've ever heard D Lo Brown or uh, the other guy speak.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

Yeah, and they're about to fall apart. I mean it was always basically just Farooq and te Rock, I don't think I've ever heard D Lo Brown or uh, the other guy speak.

d lo brown hits it kinda big later i think

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

D-Lo Brown is awesome, and you know Kama Mustafa but you won't find out why for a few more eps.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

D-Lo Brown is awesome, and you know Kama Mustafa but you won't find out why for a few more eps.

90s kids know exactly who he is.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And don't get me wrong I love the Rock Taking Over The Nation angle a lot and think it's fairly artfully done, I just wish the stuff they did with the Nation went a bit further and didn't drop off so fast.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah they're fun to watch, but I think they've been around for a long rear end time by this point because I think I've seen them in PPVs from 95/96.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm up to goldust reading Dr Seuss...this is loving lmfao

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Wormskull posted:

This sounds like an anime.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm up to goldust reading Dr Seuss...this is loving lmfao

That entire arc with Luna is Godlike

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mania 4 is on the scheduled programming right now. The Body + Gorilla is fairly Godlike as well.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A guy named Don "The Rock" Muraco is fighting Ted DiBiase.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Superstar Billy Graham is an epic manager.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think I might watch Mania 3 instead or after this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The sinister Master Fuji made these guys that look like KISS accost Bob Ueker. This Mania seems God drat dead though, I don't know if it's the stadium but the crowd seems asleep and the interviews are just falling flat lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dat Randy Savage fighting Greg Valentine doe...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh I think this is why I'm remembering that Mania 4 was on a list of the worst PPVs of all time lol. He did a flying double axe handle thing and it took The Hammer like 10 seconds to sell it. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Honky Tonk Man has to face off in a haircut match against a psychotic barber.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Network started replaying WM4 as super bowl counter programming because it started the same time as the Kickoff and they have replays on the schedules for days now for some reason.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

The Network started replaying WM4 as super bowl counter programming because it started the same time as the Kickoff and they have replays on the schedules for days now for some reason.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Super Bowl vs Voted One Of The Worst WrestleManias of All Time is some epic poo poo lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Islanders had Koko B'Ware in like a co-op fireman carry move and he twisted in the hold and flipped them both over somehow... This man is powerful... Also The Body just said that Bobby Heenan looks like a Chinaman.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Super Bowl vs Voted One Of The Worst WrestleManias of All Time is some epic poo poo lmfao.

Being the WWE Network Programmer or whoever it is who decides what to show and when sounds like the best job in the world, depending on the leeway you'd have

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Daniel Bryan is retiring tonight.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ah Christ, they introduced Gilberg in 1998 Survivor series lmfao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

well looks like Daniel Bryan is never going to wrestle again

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

WTF I thought they were teasing him for Fastlane.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i watched dungeon of doom vs hulkamaniacs at fall brawl 95 and it was great

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Wormskull posted:

WTF I thought they were teasing him for Fastlane.

Keep an eye on the indies and you'll probably get to see him die in the ring

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

NickRoweFillea posted:

Daniel Bryan is retiring tonight.
Oh well, that is sad news on one hand, but on the other, I think we all don't want him to end up as a vegetable or a Benoit.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
This is the most bizarre RAW in years. What the gently caress is even happening? I will not spoil anything but I'm not sure how the WWE wants me to think about anybody right now?

And we're not to the sad part yet.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just say it because I can't be bothered to watch the current weekly show.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Daniel Bryan announced he's done for good. Crowd went wild. He's grateful. He's a saint. I love him.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

#ThankYouDanielBryan

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Just say it because I can't be bothered to watch the current weekly show.

Daniel Bryan was giving his tearful goodbye, citing health concerns and a desire to live a safer, fulfilling life as a husband and father, before Brock Lesnar interrupted the proceedings and delivered an F5 to Bryan instantly killing him in the middle of the ring.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Eleanor Pwnsevelt posted:

#ThankYouDanielBryan

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Daniel Bryan was giving his tearful goodbye, citing health concerns and a desire to live a safer, fulfilling life as a husband and father, before Brock Lesnar interrupted the proceedings and delivered an F5 to Bryan instantly killing him in the middle of the ring.

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

Good