Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Joementum posted:

Only 15% of GOP primary voters say immigration was the most important issue :eyepop:

Good news for Canadian-American Rafael Cruz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich
A potential 3rd place finish in NH is really bad news for the Rubio camp IMO, media will be laser focused on his lackluster debate performance and general lack of experience. He simply will no longer be seen as the person who can beat hillary, which is his biggest draw.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

TROIKA CURES GREEK posted:

A potential 3rd place finish in NH is really bad news for the Rubio camp IMO, media will be laser focused on his lackluster debate performance and general lack of experience. He simply will no longer be seen as the person who can beat hillary, which is his biggest draw.

Also, his potential fourth place finish. At this point I might bet on that over him getting third.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Lyapunov Unstable posted:

trump and sanders

g*d bless america :patriot:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Chuck Todd just said "Joe Biden" :negative:

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

There are stories of Hillary being "very dissatisfied" with the quality of her interns? :what:

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Joementum posted:

Chuck Todd just said "Joe Biden" :negative:

seriously lol

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

Joementum posted:

Only 15% of GOP primary voters say immigration was the most important issue :eyepop:

Surprised it's that high, honestly.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Josh Lyman posted:

There are stories of Hillary being "very dissatisfied" with the quality of her interns? :what:

Maybe she should pay them

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Josh Lyman posted:

Link?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

wow rude posted:

Maybe she should pay them

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Interior Department trolling Jeb!?

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

evilweasel posted:

Also, his potential fourth place finish. At this point I might bet on that over him getting third.

That would be very close to game over.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Joementum posted:

Interior Department trolling Jeb!?

We have to protect the Appalachian mud squids.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Democrats--Decision made:

• Last few days: 23 percent
• Last week: 7 percent
• Last month: 15 percent
• Before that: 55 percent

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I'm mostly interested in how well R.U.B.I.O.exe does tonight

I'm in boston and one of the local news stations has a live copter view over some deadend town in NH to show the lines to vote :toot:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

triple sulk posted:

I really can't wait until a state that isn't almost 95% white gets to vote.

Yeah I guess that does affect the Dem side, almost forgot that mattered over here in GOPLand.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I don't even think white people should be allowed to vote

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Zelder posted:

Hmmm, OK. Well taking it away forever is a little harsh. What about like a 10 year freeze?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Josh Lyman posted:

Did you not see that bombshell Politico article yesterday?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Shear Modulus posted:

link plz

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

Shear Modulus posted:

An article with anonymous sources about the Clintons is now considered a bombshell article?

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich
Sounds like very large numbers of voters who haven't voted in a primary before.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Who the gently caress chose the colors for these graphs at MSNBC? Jesus guys, you're making me question my eyesight with that Clinton/Sanders demographic.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Zelder posted:

What if I'm totally 1/32 Cherokee?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Among Indies, Fox News is reporting:

Trump 29
Kasich 18
Bush 14
Cruz 13

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich
50% republicans betrayed by party. This is a state that usually goes establishment, no?

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Vox Nihili posted:

Trump 29
Kasich 18
Bush 14
Cruz 13

dun dun dun

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

50% republicans betrayed by party. This is a state that usually goes establishment, no?

Only compared to Iowa. They were a big Buchanan and McCain state.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

is kasich really going to land 2nd?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Vox Nihili posted:

Trump 29
Kasich 18
Bush 14
Cruz 13

MSNBC showed similar numbers for first-time voters.

If it holds, egg on my face. I didn't trust the ARG poll that Kasichmentum was real.

The bigger news is the Jeb! surge though.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
The last few days people were
28% Trump
28% Kasich

Then a big drop.

Yooj if this holds.

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

Vox Nihili posted:

Trump 29
Kasich 18
Bush 14
Cruz 13

Kasich and Bush at 2-3 with Rubio at 5 would be complete chaos and I would love every second of it.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

So what's the worst-case scenario for the GOP? I'm thinking Kasich 2nd might just be it, because nobody is leaving the race now because they got beat by Kasich besides maybe Christie, and even if Jeb! loses to Rubio he's staying in if Rubio can't get 2nd.

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich
Trump becomes the frontrunner tonight.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

evilweasel posted:

So what's the worst-case scenario for the GOP? I'm thinking Kasich 2nd might just be it, because nobody is leaving the race now because they got beat by Kasich besides maybe Christie, and even if Jeb! loses to Rubio he's staying in if Rubio can't get 2nd.

Kasich in 2nd is bad, but Kasich in 2nd and Jeb! in 3rd is a nightmare for them. They need winnowing.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

evilweasel posted:

Worst case is probably something like Trump-Kasich-Bush-Cruz-Christie-Rubio, but I don't think it's possible Rubio falls that hard.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

Trump becomes the frontrunner tonight.

That's pretty much it. Trump as a frontrunner means they have to start full on panicking because he can't win the general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Unless I'm misunderstanding something politico seems to be reporting Cruz tied for first with Trump and Kasich while Rubio takes 6th.

That seems out of left field though so maybe I'm missing something

• Locked thread