Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

What, is it award season for McCoy or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Prisoners hate being helped, so we should just leave them to rot. I mean, that's the message that seems most in tune with McCoy's other opinions.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I'm just waiting for someone to edit it to say "HATE PANTS"

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

loquacius posted:

It turns out conquering the world is a lot easier when you redefine "conquer" to mean "be the primary provider of fizzy sugar water to"
I think there are reasonable figurative definitions of "conquer" that Coke can lay claim to. Are there still entire countries where it's easier to get a bottle of Coke than to find clean drinking water that isn't bottled?

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

That's not how it went down. Rubio sure as hell didn't piss all over Christie.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Nenonen posted:

Napoleon I was the Hitler before Wilhelm II was the Hitler.

edit:

can't believe coke genocided all those pepsi drinkers, but heck it was the right thing to do

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
McCoy makes a halfway decent drawing but makes the message completely incomprehensible.

Best McCoy yet?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

I might be in love with you for this.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

I'm gonna miss those "Obama gay" comics once he's no longer in the White House.

beepsandboops
Jan 28, 2014
It's says "The Bart, The!"

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Okay, I laughed. :blush:

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Samuel Clemens posted:

I'm gonna miss those "Obama gay" comics once he's no longer in the White House.

Hillary gay comics are already a thing though

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Isn't that like... actually libel?

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

These are great.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Lance decided it was time to take on evolution for...some reason. Maybe he's afraid Angus is too likable. For those who don't give a poo poo about Galatianman's storyline (ie good, normal people): Angus is doing basically nothing with some homeless people.

First: we need to take some nonsense and call it evolution.

With our new straw friend all nice and well-dressed, we beat him without mercy.

Now we pretend to know anything about science, while also just copypasting the last strip and making a few tweaks to the art. Nobody will notice (because nobody reads this poo poo comic)

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Rorus Raz posted:

Lance decided it was time to take on evolution for...some reason. Maybe he's afraid Angus is too likable. For those who don't give a poo poo about Galatianman's storyline (ie good, normal people): Angus is doing basically nothing with some homeless people.

Now we pretend to know anything about science, while also just copypasting the last strip and making a few tweaks to the art. Nobody will notice (because nobody reads this poo poo comic)

Is the guy in the background anybody in the comic, or is it just some random guy with that psychosis where you repeat the last thing somebody said?

CrowsNestMutineer
Mar 9, 2009

* Juciano makes the best damned Caesar dressing I've ever tasted in my life.

Political Cartoons 2016: GILLS!

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

alnilam posted:

Is the guy in the background anybody in the comic, or is it just some random guy with that psychosis where you repeat the last thing somebody said?

SAID!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Rorus Raz posted:

So does the last one imply he thinks he has a cursory knowledge of the scientific method because lol

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

I like single word exclamation lady.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

He probably thinks the scientific method requires post-hoc experimentation (it doesn't) and that evolution hasn't been tested in such a way (it has)

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011

Why is the Dem debate taking place at a screening of Rocky Horror?

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

alnilam posted:

Some gal who only speaks in short exclamations. Also, for Halloween, she went as a fried egg. Best character in the strip.

Angus went as...Charles Darwin.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Luckovich chose more interesting quotes than the MacNelly/Ramirez version, but it's still not a good cartoon.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Ramirez: bitter Coldplay fan

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

wowwwwww. I thought this was a Lester at first, usually requires Lester to get this level of vitriol toward a successful black woman.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I didn't watch the super bowl, what happened that made Ramirez so pissed he decided to draw...whatever the hell this is?

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug
But where does Ramirez stand on Left Shark?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Broncos get a Lombardi and Panthers get Beyonce and NFL politics.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Seriously conservatives really need constant safe spaces if that halftime show caused them all to trigger.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Rorus Raz posted:

Ramirez: bitter Coldplay fan

Yeah. I feel kinda bad for Coldplay. I mean not really but the halftime show is really supposed to be your showcase. Hell, Lady Gaga outstaged them and she wasn't even in the halftime show.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010
"Bill Clinton's rape victims." -A cartoonist that is belittling the heinous crime of rape for his cheap political gags and dismiss the millions of dollars wasted on the Whitewater witch hunt

Through infidelity he betrayed his wife. It is a personal shame for him but it isn't a crime and there is sparse credible evidence that anything wasn't consensual.

(Benghazi 2: Whining About Debt As An Even Larger Sum Is Wasted On Railroading A Clinton)

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Post 9-11 User posted:

"Bill Clinton's rape victims." -A cartoonist that is belittling the heinous crime of rape for his cheap political gags and dismiss the millions of dollars wasted on the Whitewater witch hunt

Through infidelity he betrayed his wife. It is a personal shame for him but it isn't a crime and there is sparse credible evidence that anything wasn't consensual.

(Benghazi 2: Whining About Debt As An Even Larger Sum Is Wasted On Railroading A Clinton)

This isn't regarding lewinski, its regarding the other women who have accused him of sexually assaulting them.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I didn't watch the super bowl, what happened that made Ramirez so pissed he decided to draw...whatever the hell this is?

Beyonce made a statement on the police that has pissed off the only unions Conservatives love to jack off too

My conservative mentor/family friend/boss/guy who got me another job says he's never watching the NFL again because of this transgression

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

When will women in liberal politics stop slinging all these needless insults and appealing to fundamentalist religious values!

I was trying to piece together what he was trying to say, and then I realized he really does mean that Beyonce was an affirmative action pick. I am awestruck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Had to look this up, as I was curious as well. Apparently, Beyonce's backup dancers were wearing Black Panthers costumes, which apparently include leather shorts and fishnets. So they attacked are brave men in blue by singing and dancing. In OUTFITS.

• Locked thread