Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Vile posted:

The mods are liberal cu.cks and cannot compute in their tiny Bernie loving brains that AMERICA is the greatest country on earth and my free speech on this retarded website should be protected and not taxed at 95 percent

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ffuck yea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

TROIKA CURES GREEK posted:

People have been saying he's peaked since November. Color me skeptical of your model.

SC is the only state that has recent polling, so we'll have to wait to see what the recent events have done to the old polls in Nevada/ ST states.

He's reached peak saturation twice over by now, there's not much more that's going to sway people to him that aren't already swayed and he's still not even sniffing a majority of the GOP. The only others he can hope to court would be the ones who will grudgingly vote for him if they feel like he's going to become the nom, and they won't hop on until after Super Tuesday

I mean hell, he blanketed Iowa for a solid month and couldn't pull out a win. How's he going to do in bluer or purple states when he's got a dozen other states to also worry about so can't do 60 rallies in 60 days in every country in each one? I think Super Tuesday hurts him bad if only because his campaigning style doesn't scale up all that well

Epic High Five fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Feb 10, 2016

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Excited for Trump win in a landslide against Bernie or what?

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Evil Fluffy posted:

Excited for Trump win in a landslide against Bernie or what?

This is the R thread look at the R results. Chaos reigns :black101:

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

The strangest thing about this poll is that young voters like Ted Cruz signficantly more than any other age group.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Vox Nihili posted:

Team Trump->Rubio->Kasich

Vox Nihili
Wall is Life
Joementum
Jewel Repetition
Xelkelvos
Ramrod Hotshot
Shaelectic

Why do you guys think Rubio will beat Kasich? I thought that too at first, but then exit interviews were showing people were judging the debate pretty heavily when choosing who to vote for.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Samuel Clemens posted:

The strangest thing about this poll is that young voters like Ted Cruz signficantly more than any other age group.

What is a Young Republican, if not a larval Ted Cruz?

dimebag dinkman
Feb 20, 2003

he's got one!

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

IT BEGINS

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Gilmentum is real, bitch

Wall Is Life
Sep 29, 2015

#NoBanNoWall

FourLeaf posted:

Why do you guys think Rubio will beat Kasich? I thought that too at first, but then exit interviews were showing people were judging the debate pretty heavily when choosing who to vote for.

Too be honest, I'm already regretting that call.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

T H R I L L M O R E

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

im the one

well not actually but in spirit no car tax!

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

FourLeaf posted:

Well, I didn't do my research on this one. But I'm happy to be wrong. :unsmigghh:

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

When did people start thinking of Rubio as a moderate? I still remember when he was a Tea Party darling.

Edit: Sorry, that post was meant for the NH primaries thread.

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010
Trump is going to win the nomination on account of every other viable candidate tearing each other apart like a pack of hungry rabid lions.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
CNN PROJECTS TRUMP WINS THE SECOND POLLS CLOSE AT 8PM!!!!

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Korelle posted:

Trump is going to win the nomination on account of every other viable candidate tearing each other apart like a pack of hungry rabid lions.

I told you. Brought them down to his level and beat them with experience. Jeb Bush calling someone a loser. Lol.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

CANT STUMP WONT STUMP

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
america feeling a little greater today

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Samuel Clemens posted:

When did people start thinking of Rubio as a moderate? I still remember when he was a Tea Party darling.

Edit: Sorry, that post was meant for the NH primaries thread.

Same reason people think Kasich is moderate and reasonable.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I was thinking Marcomentum wouldn't be more than dinged by the debate performance, if it's actually otherwise I am very pleased

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
I won't believe that Trump won tonight until Trump tells me he won tonight

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Trump Kasich, Bush

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001
Oh snap AP alert

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx
Thank you New Hampshire! We will make America great again!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Y'all didn't analyze objectively just how much of a disadvantage Trump had in iowa, you thought he was stumped while really even getting second place the the way he did with a lovely ground game was impressive. It showed that he has strong grassroots support and that was proved tonight. There's nothing unusual at all about Trump losing Iowa and winning NH and (hopefully) the nomination.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Now it's all about who gets less than 10% :allears:

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Donald Trump posted:

Thank you New Hampshire! We will make America great again!

Trump won tonight

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

Rocks posted:

Patter Song: Trump - Kasich - Jeb! - Cruz - Rubio - Christie

:smug:

(I know only 9% is reporting :ssh:)

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

mlmp08 posted:

Now it's all about who gets less than 10% :allears:

Rubio currently at 10.1%...

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

actually gilmore has won tonight. he won my heart.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

now it's off to SC where George W Bush is going to be campaigning

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Johnny Joestar posted:

actually gilmore has won tonight. he won my heart.

he won mine a long time ago...

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

Rocks posted:

now it's off to SC where George W Bush is going to be campaigning

I hope to god this is true. Can't wait for Trump to get back on the topic of GWB.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Rubio got loving destroyed oh my god. His campaign is done. I'm feeling the jebmentum again.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

They will be the first up against the big beautiful wall.

• Locked thread