Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

absolutely anything posted:

pabtrick klepek is Three Beers Deep and he has something to say

Actually he never has anything to say. That's the problem. But as for me. I'll just keep shitposting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

patrick and alex had a podcast every morning for an hour where they would just shoot the poo poo. holy poo poo

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

tumor looking batty posted:

patrick and alex had a podcast every morning for an hour where they would just shoot the poo poo. holy poo poo

They did this twice a week for a year.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

base alex: i don't think people are naturally good. i think theyre evil at heart and they're tendency is to do everything they can to cheat each other. They are unruly and selfish like beasts.
scoops: that's loving WILD man

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

base alex: i don't think people are naturally good. i think theyre evil at heart and they're tendency is to do everything they can to cheat each other. They are unruly and selfish like beasts.
scoops: that's loving WILD man

That's why Nintendo wants 40% of his youtube money

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bombin' the A.M. With Scoops and Jeff Cannata: 11/11/2013

With the Wolf gone, I'm joined by Jeff Cannata to talk BlizzCon news, how crowdfunding might influence future media, and Knack, Knack, Knack.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Characterizations of Scoops should include a lot of hemming and hahing and trying to look really smart, yet down to earth IMO. Very deece Wolf though.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

I thought for a second the teaser at the end of the latets kerbal thing was that Dave Schneider was going to be back

i dont know who it is, do you?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

No clue

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Sharkopath posted:

He is an astronomer and the guy who basically taught everyone how to play kerbal through youtube. His name is Scott Manley

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

people in the video comments were freaking out because apparently the guy is a popular kerbal LPer

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fluffdaddy posted:

He is an astronomer and the guy who basically taught everyone how to play kerbal through youtube. His name is Scott Manley

lesbian baphomet posted:

people in the video comments were freaking out because apparently the guy is a popular kerbal LPer

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

yeah. but i'm interested in seeing drew try to play kerbal so hopefully the other guy doesnt make it suck

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

hes not awful as far as his tutorial videos, but thats all i have watched of him

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i thought it was irish dan

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I know a lot of people who love giant bomb and not a single one of them has ever listened to one of those in entirety

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Scott Manley is the Astronogamer - a rare fusion of gaming and science in one powerful combination. Able to deliver astonishing scientific facts while flying, or crashing digital simulations of spacecraft.

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Fluffdaddy posted:

hes not awful as far as his tutorial videos, but thats all i have watched of him

im pretty sure the guy is a goon

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lesbian baphomet posted:

Whoof

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Rorie is cool

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

is metal gear Scanlon worth watching from the start

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

not unless youve never seen the games before and dont feel like playing them

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Fluffdaddy posted:

not unless youve never seen the games before and dont feel like playing them

THats really terrible advice.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

THats really terrible advice.

my advice about metal gear would be play metal gear because they are awesome

the metal gear scanlon videos are mostly not that great to watch but if you need some background noise going on they arent the worse thing in the world

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

i liked the first ones but they've been real bad since then

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've been leaving on MGSV while marathoning the Souls game , it's not very good.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

That's a shame, I guess nothing will ever touch the perfection of the Persona 4 endurance run after all

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

The first few minutes of the latest Unfinished vid is really good. Vinny/Austin

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol. In the latest MGSV video Drew finished Chapter 1 and asks what was on the tapes he never listenedto and Dan starts running down everything that happens in the Truth tapes basically because he assumed drew already unlocked them by this point. He didn't spoil the ending

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

lol. In the latest MGSV video Drew finished Chapter 1 and asks what was on the tapes he never listenedto and Dan starts running down everything that happens in the Truth tapes basically because he assumed drew already unlocked them by this point. He didn't spoil the ending

i havent watched any of them cuz i assume dan cant help but blurt out everything he knows at any moment

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

They should just stop and move onto Revenge at this point. I think Drew would like it a lot more

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

When Chapter 2 shows up Drew asks if he needs to keep playing. Just cut it loose...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Aghhhhh! *punches Dan*

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I would be down for Drew playing the Resident Evil series too.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh wait they actually did end it haha. Drew said that's all he would play if he was playing at home so the series is over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Yikes.