Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

This must be the Bolt from the Blue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.

tithin posted:

SL I'm going to try to give you some honest advice, because I try not to make a point of being an arsehole, and try to engage people with their passions - it's why I'm glad you've got an interest in the democrats because you're at least motivated enough to try and work for them even if you don't have much of an audience here itt.

I try in general not to go along with the echo chamber stuff that this thread does because I personally find it a bit irritating, but that's on me.

Part of the reason you get so much poo poo from people is that they're looking for a reaction from you, and you give it to them.

All the ASMR stuff, all the insults, it's to get you to melt down, because you haven't demonstrated the capacity to absorb it and move it to where it needs to go, you have however demonstrated a tendency to melt down, you get angry, and you dish it back and it makes you look like an easy target, so it makes it so that people want to target you and it's the reason you're getting so much poo poo from people.

My honest advice to you, that I hope you take from this is that if anyone in auspol - or even in general - start to fling hateful poo poo at you, just respond with "ok" - because ok gives people nothing to work with at all. There's a reason I've got this avatar right now :v:

For what it's worth mate, I don't personally agree with your argument that welfare fraud is of national concern given that the overall fraud rate is relatively low according to the numbers cited, and I completely buy the argument that the money spent in chasing this down could be far better used for other things, such as tax avoidance etc etc, but I feel that this is an argument for a different time.

Good luck with the democrats

a good post

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
Last I checked this was supposed to be about Australian politics (as hideous as that is) and not about giving other posters poo poo. If you have compelling arguments about an issue make them for the benefit of all. 'Ha ha you suck' or 'nanana I was right' are utterly pointless.

tl;dr Gas thread, Ban everybody.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Cartoon posted:

Gas thread, Ban everybody.

#everybodybutpavel

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/hJdeEpB.jpg :nws:

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Also I just want to say that

ScreamingLlama posted:

If it was mostly old and disabled people doing the rorting, you'd have a point. But most of the fraud this time around is being done by Newstart recipients.

Besides, I already HAD my DSP denied once, that's why I had to appeal to the AAT, you dumb gently caress. No, the government shouldn't be tightening DSP eligibility, but that's not the point I'm making here; my point is actual fraud to the tune of billions is still going on, it's not just right-wing noise. (I'm not saying they found the best way to go about combating the fraud, either, but I'd like to see you do better.)

was an argument which was based upon the mountain of sand that is the availability heuristic.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Stop being mean to each other. United we stand, divided we drink piss.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Anidav posted:

Stop being mean to each other. United we stand, divided we drink piss.

Change from within

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

I forgot who was the resident labor dude, he's so forgettable my eyes just glaze over whenever they post

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Birb Katter posted:

Change from within

Drink piss from within.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

hooman posted:

Piss from within.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

Recoome posted:

I forgot who was the resident labor dude, he's so forgettable my eyes just glaze over whenever they post

turn your monitor on

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I refuse to use the self-serve checkout for two reasons:1) I'm not being paid to do it; and 2) I won't steal jobs from my or other people's grandchildren.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

Liberal Democrats senator David Leyonhjelm has called on the government to go further than just legalising cannabis for medicinal purposes.

Health Minister Sussan Ley introduced draft laws to parliament on Wednesday that allows the controlled cultivation of cannabis for medicinal or scientific purposes through a national licensing scheme.

Senator Leyonhjelm says allowing people to have a puff for fun would save the cost of a medical regulatory framework and help raise tax revenue.

He cited the example of Colorado in the US, saying marijuana revenue raised more money there than tobacco or alcohol taxes.

"Nobody has died, the sky hasn't fallen, we are not facing rack and ruin, Sodom and Gomorrah," he told reporters.

The Greens have welcomed the government move, but argue more needs to be done to link those who need it to the cannabis.

"It is no good growing medicinal cannabis if a patient can't get it through a doctor," leader Richard Di Natale said.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/02/10/10/15/call-to-make-cannabis-legal-for-everyone#0jJ93hP2HjUDUJEa.99

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Best.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

MonoAus posted:

Had to say thanks to Laserface for this. Your ~Story~ persuaded me to get a much lighter lunch today.

Nah dude it was all just chemicals in your brain randomly mixing. Go get a Big Mac to correct this neurological lapse and submit to your biological overlords.

good job, you gotta start somewhere

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do

Takes a real weird piece of poo poo to try'n rile up anxiety about Islam because Beyonce did A Black Thing

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Cartoon posted:

Last I checked this was supposed to be about Australian politics (as hideous as that is) and not about giving other posters poo poo.

Australian politics is entirely about giving people poo poo, though :confused:

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

REMOVE GREEN remove green
you are worst green. you are the green idiot you are the green smell. return to inner melbourne. to our brisbane cousins you may come our city. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,melbourne we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal gently caress but gently caress rear end in a top hat green stink melbourne sqhipere shqipare..left-wing genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead conhead..ahahahahahCONHEAD WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget cronulla .australia we kill the refugees , refugees return to your precious desert….hahahahaha idiot green and left-wing smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE GREEN FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. liberals+democrats+PUP+UPF=kill conheads…you will be deport/ harold holt alive in tasmania, holt making manifesto of liberals . fast rap holt tasmania. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of harold holt… you are ppoor stink greens… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

harold holt alive numbr one #1 in tasmania ….gently caress the left-wing ,..FUCKk ashol greens no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and party. Holt aliv and real strong wizard kill all the greens farm aminal with conervsative magic now we the liberals rule .ape of the zoo pm malcum turdntul fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and left-wing parti wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. liberal greattst party

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Recoome posted:

you are worst green. you are the green idiot you are the green smell. return to inner melbourne. to our brisbane cousins you may come our city. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,melbourne we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal gently caress but gently caress rear end in a top hat green stink melbourne sqhipere shqipare..left-wing genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead conhead..ahahahahahCONHEAD WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget cronulla .australia we kill the refugees , refugees return to your precious desert….hahahahaha idiot green and left-wing smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE GREEN FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. liberals+democrats+PUP+UPF=kill conheads…you will be deport/ harold holt alive in tasmania, holt making manifesto of liberals . fast rap holt tasmania. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of harold holt… you are ppoor stink greens… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

harold holt alive numbr one #1 in tasmania ….gently caress the left-wing ,..FUCKk ashol greens no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and party. Holt aliv and real strong wizard kill all the greens farm aminal with conervsative magic now we the liberals rule .ape of the zoo pm malcum turdntul fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and left-wing parti wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. liberal greattst party

same

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Recoome posted:

I guess the syphilis is having an effect on Abbott.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Recoome posted:

:yeah:

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
Auspol March: Holt aliv and real strong wizard

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

Recoome posted:

Oh yeah, if you need a mid week laugh, check out the "patriot" groups on Facebook right now. Massive meltdowns everywhere, it's beautiful. :munch:

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Zenithe posted:

Oh yeah, if you need a mid week laugh, check out the "patriot" groups on Facebook right now. Massive meltdowns everywhere, it's beautiful. :munch:

why? What's happened?

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
Hi everyone it is Chris Shortis, Shermon's actions are absolute treachery. I hope you are satisfied with your latest act of lies and nonsense, Shermon.
I have personally invested $1000's of dollars as to the movement the UPF, The entire leadership group have invested time and much money as well, we are not nazis you uneducated moron.
I have the Quran, does that make me a suicide bomber or a Jihadist? I am also seeking the communist manifesto, and the Mein Kemph to study my enemy or enemies.
Everyone that has watched my videos on Islam knows I have studied the Quran. It is called knowledge mate.
Blair Cottrell is exactly the same, a man who studies history, and you have slandered my friend and brother. Hope we never cross paths again.
We are for Australia you foolish man, and knowledge of the bad ideologies is the best weapons to fight these ideologies so that Australia can remain free.
We at the UPF are studying the Constitution so we are equipped to take on the corrupt politicians in Canberra which behave exactly the same way as you have now, that is with treachery.
You are the Judas Iscariot of the movement and I can guarantee that level minded patriots will stick with us and only morons like yourself will follow you. You better hook up with Michael Voysey now you would make good bedfellows.
The UPF will continue to rise as your pathetic light will now dim and eventually extinguish, you were never a patriot, just a self centred ego maniac obsessed with his own popularity.
You are a snake, and you are cursed until you publicly denounce your videos and apologies without reserve.
Chris Shortis UPF/Fortitude.
P.S I would have made a video, but FB has banned me posting videos.

:allears:

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

Milky Moor posted:

why? What's happened?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009413836436&fref=ts

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

THE GREEN SMELL

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Laserface posted:

Nah dude it was all just chemicals in your brain randomly mixing. Go get a Big Mac to correct this neurological lapse and submit to your biological overlords.

good job, you gotta start somewhere

I love how oblivious you are.

His post entirely proves my point.

He had the experience of reading the discussion, and that, along with a favourable neurochemical mix, allowed him to make a small decision to eat healthier.

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

hooman posted:

I am also seeking the communist manifesto, and the Mein Kemph to study my enemy or enemies.

Both'a those are public domain, and the full text is probably in the first page of google results, how old is this dude

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

hooman posted:

Hi everyone it is Chris Shortis, Shermon's actions are absolute treachery. I hope you are satisfied with your latest act of lies and nonsense, Shermon.
I have personally invested $1000's of dollars as to the movement the UPF, The entire leadership group have invested time and much money as well, we are not nazis you uneducated moron.
I have the Quran, does that make me a suicide bomber or a Jihadist? I am also seeking the communist manifesto, and the Mein Kemph to study my enemy or enemies.
Everyone that has watched my videos on Islam knows I have studied the Quran. It is called knowledge mate.
Blair Cottrell is exactly the same, a man who studies history, and you have slandered my friend and brother. Hope we never cross paths again.
We are for Australia you foolish man, and knowledge of the bad ideologies is the best weapons to fight these ideologies so that Australia can remain free.
We at the UPF are studying the Constitution so we are equipped to take on the corrupt politicians in Canberra which behave exactly the same way as you have now, that is with treachery.
You are the Judas Iscariot of the movement and I can guarantee that level minded patriots will stick with us and only morons like yourself will follow you. You better hook up with Michael Voysey now you would make good bedfellows.
The UPF will continue to rise as your pathetic light will now dim and eventually extinguish, you were never a patriot, just a self centred ego maniac obsessed with his own popularity.
You are a snake, and you are cursed until you publicly denounce your videos and apologies without reserve.
Chris Shortis UPF/Fortitude.
P.S I would have made a video, but FB has banned me posting videos.

:allears:

Is this cause one of them got caught in a halal kebab shop?

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Frogmanv2 posted:

I love how oblivious you are.

His post entirely proves my point.

He had the experience of reading the discussion, and that, along with a favourable neurochemical mix, allowed him to make a small decision to eat healthier.

Whatever helps you justify that second Big Mac of the day dude :coal:

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

If only you had different neurochemistry to prevent the involuntary over eating and involuntary laziness.

How does someone so driven by monkey brain chemicals even loving post this garbage ffs

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Is this cause one of them got caught in a halal kebab shop?

Turns out that some members of the United Patriots Front are neo nazis

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Recoome posted:

Turns out that some members of the United Patriots Front are neo nazis

NO!

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Go to the most recent UPF video on their page for a first-hand account of the ~puppetmasta~ defense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Laserface posted:

Whatever helps you justify that second Big Mac of the day dude :coal:

I havent had a big mac in years, but keep projecting, it just helps solidify your case.

I mean, if you honestly think that eating and appetite isnt in part controlled by chemicals in your brain, there is honestly no point to this at all.

• Locked thread