Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
I need help coming up with a new one-trick-pony summoner name. Ideally, it should combine my love of Fiora and of Kanye West somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

The Mash posted:

I need help coming up with a new one-trick-pony summoner name. Ideally, it should combine my love of Fiora and of Kanye West somehow.

I guess if you really love Kanye you could name your account COSBY WAS INNOCENT sorry my mistake it was BILL COSBY INNOCENT !!!!!!

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

The Mash posted:

Is Twisted Dark Fencer too deep a cut? Fioras in Paris? I don't think there's enough to work with here

Why is Jayce's winrate so low? He seems a little limited, but really strong

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

The Door Frame posted:

Is Twisted Dark Fencer too deep a cut? Fioras in Paris? I don't think there's enough to work with here

Why is Jayce's winrate so low? He seems a little limited, but really strong

He's a tear champ in a meta where games can legit end before you can even surrender. Short game times hurt him.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

The Door Frame posted:

Fioras in Paris?

Niggas in Paris is like 66% Jay-Z with a pretty short Yeezy rip. The only other thing I can think of is Dark Fencertasy, but im drawing a blank

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Fiizus

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
jay-z is bad and you should be using taylor swift quinn.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
jay-z was good until he started producing pop garbage instead of actually trying to rap

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Change to a vayne main and call your summoner vanye west and when they finally listen to my skin idea you'll be cool as heck

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

Change to a vayne main and call your summoner vanye west and when they finally listen to my skin idea you'll be cool as heck

I checked this one ages ago and it's taken :(

I think Dark Twisted Fencer is in the lead currently, especially as I play Nightraven Fiora..

Also, NiP may have been mostly Jay-Z rapping but it's clearly a Kanye track, just like the rest of that album.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
sorry I confused jay-z with Kanye west... Jay-z is okay.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Fiddle is really fun and strong right now and I heartily recommend him. Runic Echoes does so much good stuff for him - the movespeed really helps you outrun people with Crowstorm, and the Luden's proc lets you clear caster creeps really well and makes your jungle clear ridiculously fast.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Tired Moritz posted:

sorry I confused jay-z with Kanye west... Jay-z is okay.

You just managed to be wrong twice in a single post bitch. Jay-Z hasn't been relevant in like 10 years but Yeezy still makes good poo poo.

E: Let the record reflect that I made this post the day before the release of Waves, which will probably either be brilliant or total garbage.

Chumppell
Nov 9, 2007

Oh hey look I'm a massive idiot!

Max W on Xin. I expected him to be strong but jeeeeeesus.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

The Mash posted:

You just managed to be wrong twice in a single post bitch. Jay-Z hasn't been relevant in like 10 years but Yeezy still makes good poo poo.

E: Let the record reflect that I made this post the day before the release of Waves, which will probably either be brilliant or total garbage.

He changed it, again, to TLOP . He said if someone guesses what TLOP stands for before he releases it tomorrow they get tickets to the fashion show for his latest line of work and a new pair of Yeezy's (his shoe line)

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007
yeezus was the best album released in the last 10 years

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Chumppell posted:

I bet he is a disgusting toplaner right now because of his W changes.

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Chumppell posted:

lol

Also buy Phantom Dancer. It's cheap and gently caress and has retarded kiting and chasing stats.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
niggaz in paris is a bad song drat

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

If you want a gimmick account you should be SionZpartan

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

TMI Sex

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

seizure later posted:

agree.

also kanye can literally do no wrong

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Lovechop posted:

agree.

also kanye can literally do no wrong

Well except for that Cosby thing :v:

Also this song has my favorite Kanye verses: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZB7yswo6a0

edit: Y'all motherfuckers know who this is, I'm gifted, Merry Christmas

second edit: This bass is so sick when you're rolling fyi

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
black skinhead is a A Good Song

rabidsquid posted:

Well except for that Cosby thing :v:

Also this song has my favorite Kanye verses: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZB7yswo6a0

edit: Y'all motherfuckers know who this is, I'm gifted, Merry Christmas

second edit: This bass is so sick when you're rolling fyi

this is cool too

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Yeezus is really good, which kind of grosses me out to say, because it's basically 100% Rick Rubin which is obviously gross. But yeah it's really good.

Too bad Fencing School Dropout doesn't fit the character limit.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

seizure later posted:

I love Yeezus but it wasn't even the best Kanye album released in the last 10 years. He'll probably never do another MBDTF

Sexpansion posted:

Too bad Fencing School Dropout doesn't fit the character limit.

This was real good otherwise, but the character limit even kills "Dark Twisted Fencer" so I'm back to the drawing board :/

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
imo the best kanye verse is the first verse of gorgeous, it's so sick. it's almost triumph level

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
The best Kanye song is that one I jumped out of a helicopter to before shooting up a drug runner's pool party.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

"Quoting, like smoking, is a dirty habit to which I am devoted."

Kokoro Wish posted:

The best Kanye song is that one I jumped out of a helicopter to before shooting up a drug runner's pool party.

:agreed:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Kokoro Wish posted:

That track is called Power and it is v good

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007

The Mash posted:

I love Yeezus but it wasn't even the best Kanye album released in the last 10 years. He'll probably never do another MBDTF

MBDTF is near flawless but nicki's verse in monster overshadows almost everything else on the album to which i have to knock it down to a mere 9.9 out of 10

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
Try to guess what happened in this game (we lost)

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
You didn't build boots and got caught

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Armor exists as a stat.

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

henkman posted:

You didn't build boots and got caught

Nah was selling my boots for a GA when the game ended, but close

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007
the enemy team killed your immobile rear end because you had no front line?

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Your front line was non-existent as they jumped one at a time forward to try to be assassiny assassins and you got a Quinn to the face?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

It's something to do with dragon 5 buff and or Quinn actually having mobility versus a team with no teleports that apparently bled objectives

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Oh and support Vel'Koz did not build a sight stone so I am guessing the team that lost every objective probably also had no vision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007
rengar is also hot garbage right now, lane rengar especially. really looking at your team comp a victory would have been way more surprising.

• Locked thread