Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Aphrodite posted:

You're just upset oyster harvesting doesn't involve shooting anything.

You're just not creative enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I had oysters in asia and got sick. gently caress asia

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

PCOS Bill posted:

Eating snot out of a rock

Guys...
I finally agree with Bill on something.

Help!

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
Just make a little mignonette and get in there

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

NotAnArtist posted:

wth is wrong with you

Mussels have a tiny bit of flesh inside. A lot of places/people don't cook them well. And it's hard to get good ones. Just not my thing I guess.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

strangemusic posted:

Mussels have a tiny bit of flesh inside. A lot of places/people don't cook them well. And it's hard to get good ones. Just not my thing I guess.

It's wrong to dislike a thing other people like in pyf tho

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I bought a Bernie shirt! And a wired phone charger and a wireless charger for the boyfriend. (link to the shirt campaign: https://www.booster.com/t-shirts-for-bernie-2016)

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

strangemusic posted:

I <3 my hosed up tiny shellfish.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

strangemusic posted:

Mussels have a tiny bit of flesh inside.

Like all food, if you can't get quality, it will be somewhat disappointing

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

Very nice and as usual when someone posts clothing, not available in the UK.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I don't really know about mussels, but scallops are terrible as hell

Clams and oysters both good though

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face
Can we talk about Raid0 mechanical hard drives in the 21st century again? Cos that is legit hilarious

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

Daimo posted:

Very nice and as usual when someone posts clothing, not available in the UK.

http://amzn.to/20T4AOV

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
Photo-ops with Steven Amell, David Ramsey, and John Barrowman this weekend in Dallas and a 2015 Rav4 to get us there.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Wait, you're travelling to Dallas specifically to take photos with these guys? Or are you going to a Con in Dallas where they happen to be appearing and you've booked a photo session with them? Most people would just say they're going to Comic-Con or whatever.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!

Inspector 34 posted:

Wait, you're travelling to Dallas specifically to take photos with these guys? Or are you going to a Con in Dallas where they happen to be appearing and you've booked a photo session with them? Most people would just say they're going to Comic-Con or whatever.

Yeah comic-con. My power and influence is pretty limited.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

It was only $60 at gamestop. Gonna play Metroid Prime, and Zelda, then sell it for close to what I paid for it. But Mario Galaxy alone is worth the price of admission.

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.
This sofa (but with walnut legs):

This chair:

And this media unit:

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy
I got these

and a Nike jacket I'll upload the pic of later.

Yeah I dress like a dork but theyre rly comfortable for me so 'eh.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

bleughmacaroni posted:

Yeah I dress like a dork but theyre rly comfortable for me so 'eh.

I don't think you know what "comfortable" means

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I don't think you know what "comfortable" means

i think the "i just poo poo myself" look has been in fashion for a while now, in Paris anyway

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

Tea Bone posted:

This chair:

And this media unit:

Do they deliver all the way from the 1950s? (They're very nice, but I hope the rest of your lounge is p. retro!)

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Astrobastard posted:

i think the "i just poo poo myself" look has been in fashion for a while now, in Paris anyway

yeah in here too. Always makes me want to chase after those kids to see how fast they can run in them

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

yeah in here too. Always makes me want to chase after those kids to see how fast they can run in them

In my defense I was always useless at running so it's not like it'd be much of a change for me :(

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.

Teach posted:

Do they deliver all the way from the 1950s? (They're very nice, but I hope the rest of your lounge is p. retro!)

Haha thanks, yeah retro is the look I'm going for so it's all good. Finding a TV that doesn't look stupid with it all is becoming bit of a problem though.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tea Bone posted:

This chair:

And this media unit:

Mom get off the computer

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Tea Bone posted:

This chair:

And this media unit:

I like the first two and the third one will look great once you peel the wallpaper off of it.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I hope to improve my shower game

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Tea Bone posted:

This chair:

And this media unit:

I also think that the original The Sims was the best.

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

SaltLick posted:

I loving loved this thing. Had to replace it so I could get one with a wand for washing my dog, and life has never been as good.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Tea Bone posted:

This chair:

And this media unit:

Unironically love this.

Bip Roberts posted:

I like the first two and the third one will look great once you peel the wallpaper off of it.

Disagree. But I love wood paneling, so...

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Astrobastard posted:

It's the oddest thing, I saw a lot of dancers wear those when it started becoming a thing, which is weird because it looks like it'd hinder mobility. It just looks like it should be something fat people wear, with the draw string replaced with an old extension cable. But on the plus side it looks like the pockets would hold a lot of stuff. That's important in these modern times of huge phone screens.

beefnoodle
Aug 7, 2004

IGNORE ME! I'M JUST AN OLD WET RAG

PCOS Bill posted:

Mom get off the computer

You don't have to type that. Just say it aloud and she'll hear you upstairs.

Dogbrisket
Jun 10, 2009

davebo posted:

It's the oddest thing, I saw a lot of dancers wear those when it started becoming a thing, which is weird because it looks like it'd hinder mobility. It just looks like it should be something fat people wear, with the draw string replaced with an old extension cable. But on the plus side it looks like the pockets would hold a lot of stuff. That's important in these modern times of huge phone screens.

But you still look like you poo poo yourself when you're wearing them ???

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

Tea Bone posted:

Haha thanks, yeah retro is the look I'm going for so it's all good. Finding a TV that doesn't look stupid with it all is becoming bit of a problem though.

I think you'll be okay with any TV that has a reasonably slim bezel and unfussy base. The little legs Vizios sit on when they're not wall-mounted should fit in well enough. (I'm moving soon and planning to include some mid-century elements in my living room, so this sort of thing's been on my mind.)

I bought some pants. Not too exciting, just some staples that needed updating.

I also bought some shirts, but can't track down product shots because they're discontinued. Again, nothing too exciting, just solid traditional patterns: tonal glen plaids and mini checks, that sort of thing.

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

SaltLick posted:

I own this. It's amazing.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
You all are nuts, that is my current shower head and it is garbage. I have showered in RVs with better pressure and volume.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

SaltLick posted:

Why didn't you improve it now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElZilcho
Apr 4, 2007

4x the bottle on the left. Was a neat concept and tasted awesome but they discontinued it recently.