Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Lol what a loving idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
I love most everything kanye has ever released but I am fully expecting this album to be awful

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I'm glad Real Friends made it and No More Parties in L.A. didn't.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Pablo Honey?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rsqg95anNw

UH HUH HONEY!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Lol what a loving idiot

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVL0vxV-HAE

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

I'm glad Real Friends made it and No More Parties in L.A. didn't.
Oh poo poo, yeah, me too. NMPILA is too long.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

THE REAL NORIEGA HE OWE ME A HUNDRED FAVORS

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

The Life of Pablo... FML

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/PUSHA_T/status/697594391213535232

I trust Push with all my rap opinions. He has let me down

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Dexo posted:

https://twitter.com/PUSHA_T/status/697594391213535232

I trust Push with all my rap opinions. He has let me down

It's not even out yet smdh

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Life of Pablo is the best name

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
The Life Of Pablo is the best name so far and the album will probably be really good.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

abraham linksys posted:

It's not even out yet smdh

Lol like you Think Pusha the literal president of GOOD music wasn't there in the studio. Or would be able to hear an album being released on his label.

Alternatively Where do you think Kanye got his coke from?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

hughesta posted:

The Life Of Pablo is the best name so far and the album will probably be really good.
Obviously you never heard the original name!

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!
I fully expect to find a series of encoded messages in the spectrogram of this album, which will lead us to a series of ARG websites that will include a series of mysteries that we will have to solve and then, only then, will we know who Pablo is.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Watch Pablo be that bitch rear end cousin of his.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
The best album title far and away was SWISH

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

So Help me god > Life of Pablo > Swish > Waves

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Waves is the best album name but I'm waiting for Max Biggavell to release it in 2057

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Waves is the name of the next shitass Coldplay album.

Life of Pablo sounds like a Tribe Called Quest joint.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Dexo posted:

Watch Pablo be that bitch rear end cousin of his.
Pablo's what he named the laptop

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Probably Magic posted:

Waves is the name of the next shitass Coldplay album.

Life of Pablo sounds like a Tribe Called Quest joint.

sounds more like wack rear end jim jones "the ghost of rich porter" poo poo

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Dexo posted:

Lol like you Think Pusha the literal president of GOOD music wasn't there in the studio. Or would be able to hear an album being released on his label.

Alternatively Where do you think Kanye got his coke from?

Between "very good rapper who has heard the album and helped create Kanye's best album" and "random internet forum poster who has not heard the album", I'm not sure who I should trust

Life Of Pablo is a baller name, btw

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Dexo posted:

P sure he was alluding to how you said "he has let me down" which was a typo I think?

Can of Cloud
May 20, 2010
Is this supposed to be dropping at 12:01 (thursday morning) or some other time/day?

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Can of Cloud posted:

Is this supposed to be dropping at 12:01 (thursday morning) or some other time/day?

It's premiering 4 PM EST at his fashion show, I assume it'll be on iTunes later that night

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Lol what a loving idiot

i seriously think kanye has been on some sort of amphetamine or coke bender for a week or two straight now finishing the album. so just like what happend with yeezus. his work ethic has gone to poo poo in the music dept. unacceptable for a new father :colbert:

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Smashing every resource you have together at the last possible moment is the only way I can picture Kanye making an album

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
MBDTF was very much not made that way though

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Sure it was

Kanye just hadn't embraced it as a marketing strategy yet

Not An Irish Monk
May 1, 2009

echronorian posted:

Sure it was

Kanye just hadn't embraced it as a marketing strategy yet

Yeah this. All his albums have been completed very last minute. This time he just made that process to be the actual album rollout.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Dexo posted:

So Help me god > Life of Pablo > Swish > Waves

So Help Me God is a great loving name for a record and its a drat shame he changed it.

e: I Just want a studio version of Wolves so Im happy with whatever this mess of a record actually is.

Paul Zuvella fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Feb 11, 2016

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Best title was SWISH :colbert:

Or anything but TLOP :cripes: If it sucks it's gonna be more like FLOP amiright ???

Poppy Nogood
May 26, 2014
But what if he stuck with Waves, and the album came out on the same day that humans confirmed the existence of gravitational waves

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

modestmusashi posted:

But what if he stuck with Waves, and the album came out on the same day that humans confirmed the existence of gravitational waves

Then we'd get a bunch of illuminati crazies running around.

Poppy Nogood
May 26, 2014

Dexo posted:

Then we'd get a bunch of illuminati crazies running around.

we could have made him our god. Come All Yeez Faithful

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Good rear end Job was a better title than My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Good rear end Job was a better title than My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Well yeah, but Good rear end Job is a top tier name MBDTF is still a solid name.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Album premiere/Yeezy Season 3 debut being streamed live starting at 4pm Eeastern:

http://pitchfork.com/news/63472-kanye-west-new-album-the-life-of-pablo-debut-live-stream-watch-it-here/

So basically what's the point of paying $25 to go see this in a theater :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Album premiere/Yeezy Season 3 debut being streamed live starting at 4pm Eeastern:

http://pitchfork.com/news/63472-kanye-west-new-album-the-life-of-pablo-debut-live-stream-watch-it-here/

So basically what's the point of paying $25 to go see this in a theater :lol:

Being some place live with other fans can be fun. It's a different atmosphere. I would get no enjoyment out of it but obviously some people do.

• Locked thread