Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

quote:

Rutger Hauer attempts to out-whistle an egg

We all know that eggs are the whistling champions of our world. Every world has champions of whistling, ours are eggs. We do not question it, it is just how things are. One man however, a rogue maverick, a loose cannon, a sour bill decides that we should not have to answer to the eggs and that humans can whistle just as well, if not better than eggs can. This man is Rutger 'Not very sporting wanking on a dickless man' Hauer. He spent 12 years training with a small muppet-based rat-worm that gave him the tools he would need on his journey: a fleshlight, a pocket pussy and an eight pack of extra thick condoms. Eventually, Rutger found the eggs secret whistle jousting arena (whistle jousting is by far the most popular egg sport) and entered himself using his nipples as a pen. The first match was between him and a young but experienced egg, it had agility on its side but was over-confident. Rutger had trained the match for years but never realised how painful it would really be. The jousted for 69 hours (the second-longest match in eggsistence) and it looked as if the you egg was about to eggsecute ol' Rutty, at the last minute, Rutger saw his fleshlight cheering him in the audience and suddenly rallied, forcing his opponent to submission. The audience was shocked and silent, no species had ever beaten an egg at whistle jousting before, NEVER! Let alone a human! They new this would not be an ordinary championship. Rutger battled through all the contestants one by one until he reached the finals. The grand champion whistler, Dingleberry Scriggle, awaited him. It had taken a special salt to become more human in a bid to try and beat Rutty a his own game. Here we see the 420th hour of the match. Rutger is exhausted. Dingleberry is eggshausted. Rutger begins to shake and bleed from his face holes. Is this the end of his journey? The end of his life? So gripping!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

quote:

Rutger 'Not very sporting wanking on a dickless man' Hauer.
lmao

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

And I thought Mr. Hauer would never be able to top his role in Hobo with a Shotgun. Well played.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

why

why

why

why

why

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Did Patrick Bateman write the description of his clothing? Jesus.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

First :gonk:
Second, I'm going to guess that all of those ponies are male

So, I'm not going to read through all of that because ugh, but it mentions that his skin color is brass/light lime green. I can sort of see the grass, but was there any explanation for the green? Or is what appears to be his suit actually his skin?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Charlie probably found this guys DA page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfWMB-blQS8&t=113s

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Weldon Pemberton posted:

Did Patrick Bateman write the description of his clothing? Jesus.

foreverially dark olive green, a dressed-up leprechaun and loving it

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

WRONG THREAD!

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Postal Parcel posted:

First :gonk:
Second, I'm going to guess that all of those ponies are male

lol, why would that even matter

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Its good to see equal opportunity in terrible fetish art.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Ahh, the ever-present land of beer gas and balloon juice

Go listen to fplus, especially recipe episodes

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Sham bam bamina! posted:

why

why

why

why

why

I've seen this artist around a lot. Their stuff is pretty high quality, but everything has that weird shine to it.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably

WickedHate posted:

I've seen this artist around a lot. Their stuff is pretty high quality, but everything has that weird shine to it.

pretty high quality

pretty high quality

Tell us how you really feel

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

WickedHate posted:

but everything has that weird shine to it.
I hadn't noticed

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Please... please... no more tears.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Of note: Sexualising shampoo isn't weirdly creepy enough; that's Loreal Kids. :gonk:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

nerd plus rage posted:

pretty high quality

pretty high quality

Tell us how you really feel

man, look at all the other poo poo posted in this thread. it's a low, low bar.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

WickedHate posted:

What world do you live in that any of the art up there is "high quality" holy hell, goon

E: vvv from a technical level it's poo poo, too. I mean, comparing it to the rest of the stuff here it gets great marks, but in general it's pretty bad art.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 06:11 on Feb 11, 2016

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Scathach posted:

What world do you live in that any of the art up there is "high quality" holy hell, goon

Their art is magnificent purely on a technical level. Also:

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

man, look at all the other poo poo posted in this thread. it's a low, low bar.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

AlphaKretin posted:

Of note: Sexualising shampoo isn't weirdly creepy enough; that's Loreal Kids. :gonk:

I'm just going with either they never mentally grew up and still buy it because they're manchildren. Or they work at a store that sells it and spend all day long with row after row of shampoo staring at them and it's starting to have a psychological effect.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Nuebot posted:

I'm just going with either they never mentally grew up and still buy it because they're manchildren. Or they work at a store that sells it and spend all day long with row after row of shampoo staring at them and it's starting to have a psychological effect.

Or it's a joke.

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

Cumslut1895 posted:

Or it's a joke.

On one hand, you're right, a lot of weird fetish art are jokes. On the other, Poe's Law definitely applies to fetishes.

Bronies started out ironically.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Cumslut1895 posted:

Or it's a joke.

Someone's jerking off to it unironically.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Nuebot posted:

And possibly with soap.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Scathach posted:

It's WicketHate, soooo

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Truly an important question; just what is the most quality fetish art out there?

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Nvm.

WickedHate has a new favorite as of 08:41 on Feb 11, 2016

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Nuebot posted:

that's true of every single thing a person can conceive of.

and jerking off "ironically" still counts, you need to face your demons.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

kirbysuperstar posted:

It's WicketHate, soooo

I know WickedHate is poo poo, but I keep forgetting why. Is he the pedophilia defender, or was that some other goon?

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Slime posted:

I know WickedHate is poo poo, but I keep forgetting why. Is he the pedophilia defender, or was that some other goon?

At risk of explicitly helldumping I'll instead leave this here with no further comment: http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=203591

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Hihohe posted:

Please... please... no more tears.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
:staredog:

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Internet Kraken posted:

Truly an important question; just what is the most quality fetish art out there?

Lolita by Vladimir Nobolov, is my guess.

The protagonist dies of coronary thrombosis in the end.

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!
Time for another pre-made sparkledogdeer selling for a substantial amount of money. Can you guess the asking price?

20 dollars USD.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

I like that it's labeled like a bad political cartoon. Someone should swap out those words for OBAMA, DEBT and THE ECONOMY or something.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Those boots really annoy me :mad:

e: every time I look at them I get madder

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 05:21 on Feb 20, 2016

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Mizuti posted:

Time for another pre-made sparkledogdeer selling for a substantial amount of money. Can you guess the asking price?

20 dollars USD.

why does it have boots, is it a joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!
With the context I found, I don't think it's meant to be a joke.

Is it just me, or does the deer have a really short neck?

• Locked thread