Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Modus Pwnens posted:

I remember it had "cum" in it.

I think it was "The boy, filled with cum" or something like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

someone needs to bake commemorative "dindu muffins"

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
so what happened

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

Pick posted:

so what happened

Blueballs

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Pick posted:

so what happened
More stuff that the defense is going to use in court to prove mental incompetence and reduce their sentences.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Tace Vim posted:

someone needs to bake commemorative "dindu muffins"

:eyepop:

A Lamer
Jul 2, 2006

Pick posted:

so what happened

the FBI encircled their retard camp, they spent hours swinging wildly between OH GOD THEY'RE GONNA KIIIIIIILL UUUSSSS :qq: WE DIDN'T DO NOTHIN! and THEY'RE GONNA HAVE TO KILL US, WE DIDN'T DO NOTHIN! while someone at the FBI with a megaphone trolled the poo poo out of them relentlessly, and then finally they agreed to surrender allow themselves to be captured in the morning if a state assemblywoman who believes cancer is a fungus and a reverend meet them at the checkpoint.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
The Feds are currently arresting/shooting that Bundy hick.

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

Maybe we're not just a bunch of frak-ups after all.
https://twitter.com/StephenKATU/status/697671129595379713/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lmao they surrendered their guns to the TSA and got taken into custody

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Be still my beating heart.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://twitter.com/StephenKATU/status/697678572765339649

lmao

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

http://www.mcso.us/PAID/Home/Booking/1364036

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

GG Cliven, the gigs up.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i hope he gets facefucked

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Rekt bitch

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

https://twitter.com/LesZaitz/status/697680764125577216

https://twitter.com/LesZaitz/status/697681238711087104

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
gently caress yes.

It is hilarious that anyone thought that he would remain free after loving with the federal government. They will get you in the end always.

At his age he could die in jail.

Demonachizer has issued a correction as of 08:28 on Feb 11, 2016

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Oh boy I hope that pisses off the walmartyrs enough they decide not to "turn themselves in" tomorrow morning

Perhaps this is why the Feds moved in tonight, because they had a lead on bundy and wanted to get this over with before they arrested him

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Crusty Nutsack posted:

Oh boy I hope that pisses off the walmartyrs enough they decide not to "turn themselves in" tomorrow morning

Perhaps this is why the Feds moved in tonight, because they had a lead on bundy and wanted to get this over with before they arrested him

I think Bundy didn't even say he was coming until the Feds began moving in. I doubt the FBI was even planning a Cliven takedown but sure as hell weren't going to pass it up

Helpful of him to post that he was coming and when he was leaving

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
does anyone have the link to the latest videos? It's not on the usual defendyourbase channel apparently..

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Let me tell you one more thing I know about the negro *Cliven attampts to make friends on the inside

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Is it over yet? Did I miss it? Are they dead?

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

The Guardian posted:

Sam Levin has been talking to Mike Arnold, Ammon Bundy’s attorney who is currently driving with assemblywoman Fiore to the refuge.

Arnold confirmed by phone that Cliven Bundy has been arrested, which he said he learned from the FBI.

He said he worried it could derail the plan for a resolution at the refuge on Thursday morning:

“It’s unfortunate timing considering all the progress that we made this evening, but I hope that the folks at the refuge find some positive observations out of it.

“Cliven was arrested safely and without incident, without harm.

“So we’re hoping tomorrow everything turns out the same and everybody can be in that courtroom together arguing their position.”

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...4b072fd3ded30d4

Oh dear.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

If the FBI dragged all this out as a way to lure him up there... then this is the coldest, dankest pwnage I have ever seen in my life.

love my preemies!
Sep 26, 2004

Did pedro show up yet?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
What a loving idiot.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Gonna be glad to do my taxes this weekend, knowing a portion of it goes to arresting/shooting that Bundy hick.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
If they get the entire Bundy family AND the refuge on the same day...

Seriously. I will mail a cake to the goddamn FBI.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Shinjobi posted:

If they get the entire Bundy family AND the refuge on the same day...

And the cattle. Don't forget the Bundy cattle.

God I hope the FBI can somehow keep the final four's contact with the outside world limited so it's the first thing they find out after they "turn themselves in".

Lolie has issued a correction as of 09:32 on Feb 11, 2016

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Slugnoid posted:

does anyone have the link to the latest videos? It's not on the usual defendyourbase channel apparently..

Fry phoned a streamer, he didn't stream it himself. Sadly this means it is audio only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOlrSain0lk

edit: wow, I forgot how wild that was at the beginning.

Interesting that armed militants occupying the place was "peaceful camping" but the police standing nearby is violent and threatening, on par with nazi germany.

Facebook Aunt has issued a correction as of 09:35 on Feb 11, 2016

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Hahahah they think the majority of Americans are on their side and except them to show up any second now.

HookedOnChthonics
Dec 5, 2015

Profoundly dull

:vince: The FBI snuck into the refuge bulidings yesterday night and chilled all day and the idiot brigade never noticed.

Les Zaitz posted:

FBI tactical teams had quietly moved into the refuge compound Tuesday night, entering the buildings undetected by the occupiers. They apparently were in the buildings through the day Wednesday before agents moved against the encampment.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

First few minutes are so good. at 3:30

:byodame: Tomorrow when people wake up and find out you killed us? REVOLUTION!
:jihad: AND THEN YOU'RE GOING TO HELL!
:byodame: Revolution!

Yeah, 4 dumbass losers committing suicide by cop will tip the scales into revolution.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

HookedOnChthonics posted:

:vince: The FBI snuck into the refuge bulidings yesterday night and chilled all day and the idiot brigade never noticed.

Niiiice.

Operation Janet Reno Suprise Party is a go!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Of course it all blows up after I got bored of it. I'm up to "you guys killed Lavoy! You guys let Hilary run for president! You guys let Obama..uh..let terrorists into this country!" This is awesome.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Otisburg posted:

Would love to see Klavern Bundy getting trained to Oregon and perp walked to federal detention before Black History Month is out, Inshallah.

It took only nine days for my wish from page 40 to come true.

Praise be to Allah Most Merciful.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

HookedOnChthonics posted:

FBI about to invade them with some GiantDad poo poo and their bonfire ain't gonna do poo poo to help em.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

all this seems really cool and crazy i woke up in my warm bed to listen to this stream of folks going through an insane breakdown. life is pretty kooky sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy