Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

OAquinas posted:

He has 14 kids (of which 3 are in jail (maybe more, but none recently)) and 60 grandkids.

FBI seizes his ranch and property, bulldozes it, builds a maximum security prison just for these lunatics patriots and name it the New Bundy Ranch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

themrguy posted:

I guess it's inevitable but I worry that we're selecting for intelligence by capturing all the dumb domestic terrorists. Like as fun all this poo poo has been, it's kinda worrying to think what someone halfway competent could have done in this scenario.

Probably a job and a life worth living

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

SocketWrench posted:

FBI seizes his ranch and property, bulldozes it, builds a maximum security prison just for these lunatics patriots and name it the New Bundy Ranch

I hope they turn it into a national park.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Valtonen posted:

So how come the 4 didnt hear the FBI infiltration team giggle the entire day?

Because they had tactical giggle suppressors. I can only imagine the struggle it was to keep quiet from laughing or making snarky comments as they moved in. The only way this could be funnier is if utillities were turned on so these FBI guys were warm and toasty playing X-box or something the whole time

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Rick_Hunter posted:

I hope they turn it into a national park.

Use imminent domain and refuse to develop the land whatsoever.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

I just checked the news and of all the things I expected to come out of these last 4 holdouts Cliven Bundy getting arrested was not even on the radar. This is the most hilarious twist ending possible.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

A modern art installation with variously painted live sized cow sculptures spread out on his land.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
Wait did they get arrested or are they turning themselves in tomorrow still? I cant find source for the former

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Telsa Cola posted:

Wait did they get arrested or are they turning themselves in tomorrow still? I cant find source for the former

The latter. Ammon Bundy's lawyer was bitching about how stupid the FBI was to arrest Cliven with the other 4 still in negotiations. It sure was dumb to arrest a wanted criminal in a place they knew he was unarmed.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
"We're not surrendering, we're turning ourselves in."

Uhm, yes, turning yourselves in is surrendering.

the whole headlight thing was precious though

*FBI shines'em*
*idiots return headlight shine*
*both sides agree to turn off lights*
"poo poo guys, we can't see the feds. Hey, FBI, can you turn your lights on again?"

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Feb 11, 2016

HapiMerchant
Apr 22, 2014

Goodpancakes posted:

Welp, start the countdown to a domestic terrorism event.

Also how loving arrogant is that guy to leave his safe space and get on a plane without his armed thugs threatening to shoot everyone.

as was pointed out to me, bundy himself took to beleiving it was he the gov't feared, and not the armred militia dudes following him around.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Eminent domain, then turn it over to the nature conservancy.

Biggest "gently caress you" to these assholes.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Eminent domain, then turn it over to the nature conservancy.

Biggest "gently caress you" to these assholes.

Could they RICO away his land?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I think my favorite part of the stream was when the shithead from Nevada was like "OKAY GUYSE WE ARE MISSING A PRAYER TIME RIGHT NOW LET'S HAVE A LITTLE PRAYER" and I'm pretty sure it was Fry who strolled up and belts out the best prayer ever:

quote:

HALLELUJAH, FATHER IN HEAVEN, THOU HALLOWED BE THY NAME, YAWW

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Inserting random olde timey words makes them feel smarter

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

SocketWrench posted:

Inserting random olde timey words makes them feel smarter

I'll bet they think that's what's meant by "Old English."

HapiMerchant
Apr 22, 2014
I want to imagine that, as they walk out of 'their' building, the fbi just starts walking out of the others holding propane hearts and just smiling.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Holy poo poo 1200 posts, what happened

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

UIApplication posted:

cliven bundy got arrested and the remaining 4 are slated to surrender after having an apocalyptic 5 hour shitfit streamed on youtube in which an fbi negotiator trolled them

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

UIApplication posted:

FBI surrounded the remaining 4 and they're supposed to surrender this morning at 7 local time. Cliven Bundy also got arrested after getting on a plane to save them somehow.

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

Jagchosis posted:

5 hour shitfit streamed on youtube in which an fbi negotiator trolled them

Best part of the whole drat night was listening to them complain about his 'rudeness.' Guy deserves a promotion.

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011

UIApplication posted:

There once was a mlitia in Burns
They took over a refuge they didn't earn.
They panicked and ran
leaving behind their scam
and four shmucks holding the bag.

The FBI applied pressure
Mark started to re'sure
The phone calls did fly
to a man with face like a pie
who gushed over ratings galore.

Cliven got on a plane
because the four left were about to wane
He hurried to go, left his posse in tow
and now he is bound for the hole.

FBI started to squeeze the plucky little occupiers, all four of them. they flipped out, prepared for their glorious final assault. One of them called this dickwad called Gavin and started talking for a while. Constantly explaining that they were here peacefully and if any cops showed up they'd fill 'em full of lead.

Just about the time they'd managed to talk themselves into surrendering in the morning instead of dying in a blaze of glory and half opened condoms, Cliven decided it was his turn to head there. He got to an Airport, whipped out his ID and gave it to the TSA. He flew down and right into the FBIs waiting hands, whereh e was promptly arrested.

snorch
Jul 27, 2009

OAquinas posted:

He has 14 kids (of which 3 are in jail (maybe more, but none recently)) and 60 grandkids.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

:tinfoil: Clevon/Cliven

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
This is a hell of a thing to find out on my birthday :allears:

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Cliven Bundy sticking his big stupid nose in this mess and getting exactly what he deserves makes me giddy.

What this about the four getting trolled by an FBI agent? It sounds too good to be true.

e: vvvThank you so much!

Jonas Albrecht fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Feb 11, 2016

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Cliven Bundy sticking his big stupid nose in this mess and getting exactly what he deserves makes me giddy.

What this about the four getting trolled by an FBI agent? It sounds too good to be true.

its all on youtube at varying points in this audio mostly the first couple hours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOlrSain0lk

couple of choice lines were "David, you are an effective communicator without a gun. I know this, I've seen your videos. So put it down" and when they're discussing how its freezing "WE HAVE WARM CARS"

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Jonas Albrecht posted:

So the 4 chucklefucks were on the phone with some shitter named Gavin and another shitter named Michelle Fiore. Gavin was livestreaming it to youtube and Mark (Bullhorn Hero Agent) was apparently listening in to the stream and calling bullshit on all their pie-in-the-sky poo poo.

2:58:30 - "Is Mark listening in on this? We're about to light a propane heater" *WE HAVE WARM VEHICLES*

3:00:30 - "We're gonna make it through this and we're gonna write about it" *NOBODY IS GOING TO LISTEN*

Also incessant prayer interruptions and reportedly when Fiore was talking about getting coffee with the 4 chucklefucks Mark was like *I'M DOWN FOR COFFEE TOO*

e: Also the first ~10 minutes or so was Mark trolling the poo poo out of one of them *IT'S PRETTY CLEAR YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR MESSAGE AND NOT YOUR FAMILIES*

FAUXTON fucked around with this message at 11:30 on Feb 11, 2016

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
Don't forget the "THE OTHER MILITIAS HAVE ABANDONED YOU" part. And he was apparently reading them the Constitution, possibly as a bedtime story.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

FAUXTON posted:

Also incessant prayer interruptions and reportedly when Fiore was talking about getting coffee with the 4 chucklefucks Mark was like *I'M DOWN FOR COFFEE TOO*

Flawless.

Please tell me Fiore is culpable in some way.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
This whole thing seems almost too amazing to be true.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Flawless.

Please tell me Fiore is culpable in some way.

Oh, I'm sure a creative prosecutor could find a few things to get her on, but in her own batshit way she was trying to talk them down, so I don't think anything will happen to her.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

32:00-ish has Kylo Ren yelling :tinfoil: poo poo about the FBI swearing an oath to Hillary Clinton and Mark was just like *I KNOW YOU'RE TALKING BUT I CAN'T HEAR YOU*

41:20 - *DAVID, I WANT TO TALK TO YOU DAVID* "Whaddaya want" *CAN YOU HEAR ME DAVID?* "I can hear ya" *DAVID WE APPRECIATE YOU RESPONDING, WE KNOW YOU'RE UPSET*

"YOU GUYS KILLED LAVOY, YOU GUYS LET HILLARY CONTINUE TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT, YOU LET OBAMA BRING TERRORISTS INTO OUR COUNTRY"

*...CAN YOU SAY THAT AGAIN, WE COULDN'T HEAR THAT*

FAUXTON fucked around with this message at 11:39 on Feb 11, 2016

Kidney Stone
Dec 28, 2008

The worst pain ever!

CommissarMega posted:

This is a hell of a thing to find out on my birthday :allears:

Happy birfday!

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

FAUXTON posted:

It's "Finnacum"

Like "Finna cum over these shitters getting wrecked"

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

did they not get wrecked

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Gorilla Salad posted:

Wait - he loving FLEW?

The one place in the US you can't carry a personal arsenal :ughh:

Just so we’re clear on how loving dumb this is, it doesn’t even save time. It’s an hour fifteen drive to LAS from his ranch, and a five and a half hour drive from PDX to Burns.

It’s only eleven hours to drive directly there from the ranch, but really less than that because :lol: driving across Bevada at the speed limit.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I'm pretty sure Cliven expected to meet Fiore at the airport which is where she was when she first joined the stream last night, and felt safe in doing so. Alas by the time he arrived Fiore had already started traveling down towards the refuge, and Cliven only had the warm embrace of the Feds to greet him.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

OAquinas posted:

Don't forget the "THE OTHER MILITIAS HAVE ABANDONED YOU" part. And he was apparently reading them the Constitution, possibly as a bedtime story.

no fuckin way LMAO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Think of all the new things cliven will be able to tell us about the negro

• Locked thread