Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soma Soma Soma
Mar 22, 2004

Richardson agrees

1stGear posted:

Oh man, the original trailer is really going to piss you off..

I'm actually kinda interested in what happened between this trailer and the final game. I'm pretty sure none of that dialogue is in the final game and it gives a complete different vibe to the game and Delilah than we got. Were there major rewrites?

Almost every line of dialogue in that trailer is in the game.

There is only one cut line that stood out to me:
The discussion about the "Greenwood Fire" possibly putting them in danger.

I thought the game was fun, but I work in wildland fire and was just glad that a game finally came around that included some of the things in the career. I had no problems with the length of the game or the ending, in fact I was glad that it didn't turn out to be some bullshit crazy conspiracy. Unless you are really desperate for something new to play, I'd recommend that most people just wait until this hits 50-60% off.

Soma Soma Soma fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Feb 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

I wonder if they were planning on having multiple endings. The decision to agree with Delilah about whether or not to torch the survey camp seems like an important potential branching point since that fire is what eventually forces their evacuation. I chose to keep cool and not burn anything but when I left the camp it caught on fire anyways and then Ned leaves you that tape of you two talking about starting it. I guess he started the fire and recorded your conversation as a means to scare/blackmail you for some reason? The more I think about the stuff with Ned the less sense it makes.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Well, they did come from Telltale, the pioneers of "make this important decision. No? Whoops it happened anyways". So who knows.

E: I probably look like I'm making GBS threads on this game itt but I actually thought it was pretty decent.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

I think I'm gonna play through it again and see how much/little difference my choices make. Mostly I wanna open that cache with the new radio before getting the lock code from Delilah to see how she reacts. It better be good, dammit.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
I finished the game yesterday and really enjoyed it. The voice acting is obviously brilliant. I thought I wasn't going to like it at first but within a few minutes I realised how well it worked with the radios.

The far cry 2 style map/compass/locator thingy works really well. Some one mentioned earlier that there was a radio interaction with delilah where you hear her talking to some one else possibly about you. I missed a reply to this because I was still trying to put my map away and get down this cliff.

I'm not sure if that was intentional but it really planted an early seed of doubt about her and it was the first thing I was going to ask when I came in back to the thread (it was answered earlier).

Anyway I'm going to write more later.

Star Guarded
Feb 10, 2008

I liked this game a lot! The dialogue and voice acting in particular were exceptional. I do have some complaints...

I think the game's story is self-conscious. It wants the story structure and excitement of genre fiction, particularly thriller/mystery novels, but it wants to be taken more seriously than that, so it backpedals at the end. I don't think it's a superficial anti-climax, though. I'm still thinking about it all, but the game focuses a lot on how familiar genre stories influence our lives and decisions. All the genre novels lying around, Henry's difficulty with life experiences that don't have a familiar script to follow, Ned saying that being a father wasn't like Andy Griffith and seemingly trying to turn Delilah and Henry into characters in a book that he tried to write. There's certainly stuff to chew on there.

Probably the weakest part of the game is that if you strip all the genre conventions out of it, the story is quite ridiculous. Ned's motivations in particular are muddy, and I don't think the game gave me enough information about him or his son before the last 10% of the game for me to care. For an anti-climax that tries to ground the story in realism (in contrast to Henry/Delilah's paranoia and videogame stories in general), I think it actually makes the story feel less grounded in realism because Ned's actions and schemes are so convoluted.

Anyway, I liked the game as a whole and I'm really excited for the studio's future games.

Star Guarded fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Feb 11, 2016

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

The 16-bit retro-future of crustacean-based transportation
Someone on the last page or thereabouts said something to the effect of the ending not being the problem, but the lead-up to it, and thinking more about it I agree. This game feels like it mixes elements a little too briskly without following through.

If the game had focused entirely on the human elements, on Henry and Delilah running from their problems and whatever, then that would've been a fine game. Remove all the paranoia, remove Ned maybe even, and make the wildfires the main threat. Hell, throw in some scenes where Henry is freaked the gently caress out by fire and refuses to go near any of it until he works up his courage through conversation with Delilah. Make it symbolic of his family issues. You can probably keep the teens in if you like, but the bit about them going missing has to be wrapped up better than Delilah just ending that subplot out of the blue one day.

Or, you can go hard on the mystery angle. Crank up the paranoia. It would be a different game, but I think also a better game than going halfsies and not committing to anything. Make the player worry about that radio call you overhear near the start. Make him worry that Henry's going insane and that you can't trust what you see. Can you trust Delilah? Can you trust anyone? Plant loose evidence suggesting she's in on it, or maybe she isn't. Ned can fit in this one, but not as a perpetrator. Make him a victim of the same conspiracy. Add in radio calls with him where the two of you try to work out what's happening. Really play on Henry's feelings of isolation.

Point is, as it stands, the game doesn't seem to know if it wants to be a human drama about people who are unsure of themselves and what path to take in their lives, or a suspenseful paranoia mystery with elements of conspiracy. Smushing them together is just going to disappoint someone, no matter what they expected.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Firewatch pretty consistently focuses on the human elements, just not in a way I think people expected. The game is mostly about how people rationalize their escapism from reality. The same thinking that causes Henry to abandon his dying wife for "adventure" in the forest is the same thinking that causes him to jump to paranoid, illogical conclusions about a conspiracy. He WANTS there to be a conspiracy, in the same way people want 9/11 or school shootings to be an inside job by the government because that gives them more comfort thinking there's a "plan" instead of random acts of chaos or whatever. It's more comforting for some to think there's this vast conspiracy against you to blame for your problems than to admit any fault that you yourself may be responsible for.

This only causes distractions from real issues- the dying wife, Brian's death, the forest fires etc.

Raxivace fucked around with this message at 11:14 on Feb 11, 2016

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
So are the missing person posters for Ned? The picture seems to match the poster of Ned at the end of the game.

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

Raxivace posted:

It's more comforting for some to think there's this vast conspiracy against you to blame for your problems than to admit any fault that you yourself may be responsible for

That makes no sense in context, though. The pair being spied on has no logical relation to the problems Henry or Delilah are running away from, and I don't think either of them ever make a connection like that. The reason they start worrying about a conspiracy is the radio transcript Henry finds, and you know, if I found something like that, I'd be pretty concerned that someone was spying on me too. And he was right about that! Someone was spying on them. What's worse, that someone intentionally misled them into thinking it was some kind of science experiment by arranging fake evidence for them to find. The only reason it doesn't really count as a conspiracy is that you generally require more than one person to conspire with. Henry and Delilah didn't invent or warp anything to come to that conclusion, Ned was very explicitly setting out to make them think that.

edit: To elaborate: When someone starts believing in conspiracy theories over things like 9/11, they do so because the straight-forward explanation is emotionally unsatisfactory. The straight-forward explanation is that a group of religious fanatics perpetrated a horrible crime for reasons that are complex and ultimately geopolitical, which is hard to understand and makes people feel uncomfortable and vulnerable. So instead of accepting that explanation, people invent fanciful ones. Well, what's the simple, straight-forward explanation for finding a transcript of a radio conversation you had that as far as you know no-one should have been listening in on?

Fans posted:

So are the missing person posters for Ned? The picture seems to match the poster of Ned at the end of the game.

The name on the missing person poster is Mitch Michaels, so no.

Hyper Crab Tank fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Feb 11, 2016

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

Played this last night, has anyone noticed loss of frames/glitchy behaviour while playing the PS4 version? My game also soft-locked on a 'new day' loading screen.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

Tekopo posted:

Played this last night, has anyone noticed loss of frames/glitchy behaviour while playing the PS4 version? My game also soft-locked on a 'new day' loading screen.

Yeah, the PS4 version has a lot of framerate drops and general stuttering/freezing. Apparently it's something Campo Santo is trying to adjust with the help of Sony and the Unity Engine creators, but I won't expect any adjustments in the very near future. :(

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

The Grimace posted:

Yeah, the PS4 version has a lot of framerate drops and general stuttering/freezing. Apparently it's something Campo Santo is trying to adjust with the help of Sony and the Unity Engine creators, but I won't expect any adjustments in the very near future. :(
Apart from that, I noticed a lot of areas where I could see through the geometry, details popping in/out of existence (and associated framerate drop). The whole release seems kind of sloppy.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

Henry and Delilah didn't invent or warp anything to come to that conclusion

Some interesting points, Hyper Crab Tank.

What they warped was their interpretation of the science camp. Yes, Ned was clearly trying to gently caress with them, and Henry and Delilah easily falling into his crap is kind of my point.

The transcribed conversations is a kind of scare tactic, but that's no more a large scale conspiracy than the teenagers ransacking Henry's station. What Henry and Delilah do is think the situation is larger than just one dude, and that may be where my comparison to "real" conspiracy theory crap falls apart.

Raxivace fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Feb 11, 2016

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

How did you expect them to react? Every single conclusion you can draw from the evidence they were given (transcripts of their conversations, personality evaluations, Henry getting knocked out, fenced-off site, surveillance equipment) is going to be alarming and conspiracy-like in some way or another. How can that not worry the poo poo out of you? What is the non-paranoid-ideation way to react to that? There isn't one, short of ignoring it entirely, which sounds way dumber!

In fact, whenever there is a simple explanation, Henry and Delilah go for it (teens trashed the tower - though I think it was really Ned, in hindsight - animals trashed the teens' camp, teens cut the comm wires). It is only when things veer straight into "okay there is no way this could be anything other than someone spying on us" that they go into that territory, which Ned of course takes full advantage of.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
The conclusions they come to make sense and isn't paranoia at all. Guessing the actual truth straight away would have been far more paranoid and nonsensical.

What doesn't make sense is why no one bothered to just tell Delilah the camp was there. It's not like it's meant to be a huge secret project

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Republicans posted:

I think I'm gonna play through it again and see how much/little difference my choices make. Mostly I wanna open that cache with the new radio before getting the lock code from Delilah to see how she reacts. It better be good, dammit.

Uhm. I did this. It's full of dumb stuff and nothing happens. You come back it's re-locked and blah blah.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

This game looks absolutely fantastic, I've been excited for it ever since it was first announced.

That said, I heard it was 3 - 4 hours. Is that the case? Would I wanna go back and play it a second time? I really really do wanna experience this game, but for £15 it might be a bit steep if it's over that quick.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Calico Heart posted:

This game looks absolutely fantastic, I've been excited for it ever since it was first announced.

That said, I heard it was 3 - 4 hours. Is that the case? Would I wanna go back and play it a second time? I really really do wanna experience this game, but for £15 it might be a bit steep if it's over that quick.

It was a little over four hours long for me and I can't tell you whether or not you want to replay it, but I personally did not feel particularly satisfied paying full price for it

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Blind Rasputin posted:

Uhm. I did this. It's full of dumb stuff and nothing happens. You come back it's re-locked and blah blah.

I think they means using the new code to open the box in the morning without radioing for the combo.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Calico Heart posted:

It depends on you. I'm probably gonna go back and play it a few more times. Really enjoyed hiking around and using the compass/map. It was very chill.

Also 20 bucks is honestly not that much money for this.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Republicans posted:

I did that inadvertently and I don't think there is anything new in there. When you come back for the radio, it's locked again and she says that she changed the code to 5-6-7-8

edit: nvm

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
The game is on the top seller list on steam if that has any meaning

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
For as much as I'll bitch about the ending and the mystery sucking (and they do), the dialogue between Henry and Delilah is fantastic. I'm watching Jesse Cox play through the game right now, and the part where Henry is like "There are *whispers* two naked ladies" and Delilah whispers back "Can you handle that?" is a really funny cute little moment between them. And it always sounds pretty natural. I gotta give big props to the writing for Henry and Delilah at the very least.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

1stGear posted:

Oh man, the original trailer is really going to piss you off..

I'm actually kinda interested in what happened between this trailer and the final game. I'm pretty sure none of that dialogue is in the final game and it gives a complete different vibe to the game and Delilah than we got. Were there major rewrites?

The voice for Henry sound really different here. I don't know if it's a different actor or just a different take on the character.

Jippa posted:

The far cry 2 style map/compass/locator thingy works really well. Some one mentioned earlier that there was a radio interaction with delilah where you hear her talking to some one else possibly about you. I missed a reply to this because I was still trying to put my map away and get down this cliff.

I'm not sure if that was intentional but it really planted an early seed of doubt about her and it was the first thing I was going to ask when I came in back to the thread (it was answered earlier).

Yeah what was up with that? I stayed silent during those parts and don't really know what they meant.

Also I'm really curious now as to what happens if you go through the game talking to Delilah as little as possible and lying to her about your life.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

I remembered my favourite bug in this game, actually. I was repelling down a rope and somehow it duplicated and got stuck to my radio, and when i got down i had this huge long rope trailing behind me that I couldn't get rid of, until it became so thin that it pretty much disappeared, it looked pretty funny.

TychoCelchuuu
Jan 2, 2012

This space for Rent.

Eskaton posted:

This is what I have to disagree with. You already know that from the beginning, don't you? I mean it's pretty explicit in the prologue that he's running away. The ending for some reason revolves around beating that in and that's the entire thing. Henry doesn't change nor Delilah.

I was hoping the entire time that Julia died just so the story could actually move on and catalyze character development.

I don't see how this is disagreeing with what I said. I didn't say that I had no idea Henry was running away from stuff. I don't understand how some people are obsessed with characters that "change" over the course of a story. Characters changing is one way to make a good story but it's not the only way to make an interesting story. It's possible for Henry to change, I think, depending on the dialog choices you pick, but if he doesn't, who cares? It's still a poignant story.

I think sethsez nails it:

sethsez posted:

I wonder how people who find the ending anticlimactic feel about every third or so Coen brothers movie, where the big elaborate plot winds up just being a bunch of broken people bumping into each other.
I'm curious whether the people who don't like the ending or the story too much have various criteria for what makes a "good" story that I don't have. Does a good story need the characters to "change" over the course of the story? Does a good story need everything to be wrapped up in a little bow at the end? Does a good story need to be unambiguously happy or sad? Does a good story's end need to rid you of any confusion you may have had at any point during the story? I'd say "no" to all of these - I can think of plenty of books, movies, plays, etc. that wouldn't be "good" if they had to fit all those criteria - but if someone needs any or all of those to enjoy a story, I can totally get how they'd be disappointed with Firewatch.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

I dug the whole experience, wish it could've been longer. Breaking into Wapiti was a really great moment for me (I'd found the fence on Day 1 or 2 and had been wondering about it for a while), the sun going down, the tense music, Henry & Delilah both freaking out... and I actually liked that it ended up being nothing. Oh, it's just a research station. The big super secret conspiracy I'd been building in my head all summer was nothing all along. I get why it's not for everyone but it made me like that whole sequence more. I'd love to see a longer game use the same dynamics with less time skips and maybe some more characters.

I had completely forgotten I had the camera for most of the game, so my end credits had a bunch of undeveloped blanks.

End game questions: The backpack with the cave key. It seems that Ned does not want this found, with how much it's hidden and the fact that he has it alarmed. His journals at the end make it pretty clear how surprised and upset he is that Henry found it. Why would he not just keep it in his hidden bunker, then? What's the logic behind leaving it out in the middle of the woods somewhere?

Also agree with others that I have no idea who trashed the tower. Either the naked drunk teens sprinted there immediately, or Ned did it before he had any reason to.

Bulkiest Toaster
Jan 22, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I think the ending would have been more satisfying if There was a more concrete and intense showdown with Ned. Like he does sometime to either directly or indirectly threaten Henry or Delilah's life maybe leading to the possibility of the player having to kill Ned if they choose. As it is the game just kind of ends... which I think they were trying for an ambiguous indie movie type ending. Maybe it's just me but the tension never got as high as it could have when I realize I am probably never going to encounter another person up close, and this is not a game where you can die

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Jippa posted:

I sorta wish this hadn't happened because it made me very suspicious of her for like half the game. I suppose this was intentional, but it cast doubt on every conversation with her even when that wasn't the tone of the exchange.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Macaluso posted:

For as much as I'll bitch about the ending and the mystery sucking (and they do), the dialogue between Henry and Delilah is fantastic. I'm watching Jesse Cox play through the game right now, and the part where Henry is like "There are *whispers* two naked ladies" and Delilah whispers back "Can you handle that?" is a really funny cute little moment between them. And it always sounds pretty natural. I gotta give big props to the writing for Henry and Delilah at the very least.

The p-panties line is great as well

Transistor Rhythm
Feb 16, 2011

If setting the Sustain Level in the ENV to around 7, you can obtain a howling sound.

Played for 2 hrs last night and feel like I'm probably half done with the game. It's great, and I hope that basically nothing happens. A+ walking and falling simulator with beautiful environment. All I want to know, and please spoil this for me, is whether you ever get to meet Delilah face-to-face?

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010

TychoCelchuuu posted:

I don't see how this is disagreeing with what I said. I didn't say that I had no idea Henry was running away from stuff. I don't understand how some people are obsessed with characters that "change" over the course of a story. Characters changing is one way to make a good story but it's not the only way to make an interesting story. It's possible for Henry to change, I think, depending on the dialog choices you pick, but if he doesn't, who cares? It's still a poignant story.

I think sethsez nails it:

I'm curious whether the people who don't like the ending or the story too much have various criteria for what makes a "good" story that I don't have. Does a good story need the characters to "change" over the course of the story? Does a good story need everything to be wrapped up in a little bow at the end? Does a good story need to be unambiguously happy or sad? Does a good story's end need to rid you of any confusion you may have had at any point during the story? I'd say "no" to all of these - I can think of plenty of books, movies, plays, etc. that wouldn't be "good" if they had to fit all those criteria - but if someone needs any or all of those to enjoy a story, I can totally get how they'd be disappointed with Firewatch.

Nah

From my point of view I like the Henry and Delilah stuff. I like they are broken, and their brokenness can be reflected in Ned/Brian. I like the ending as Ned failing to cope with his failures as a father, and instead just hiding in the woods. A mundane tale was what I wanted and expected. Had this game literally just been wandering the woods simulator 2016, oh no Brian was dead, I'd have been perfectly fine with it, just as I was perfectly fine with all of the other "Walking Sims".

The thing that bugged me the most is just how inconsistent the game was due to the conspiracy stuff. Like I get it, it "didn't matter!" and "life isn't a game, haha!", but no, gently caress that. If they wanted to push the idea that real life is sometimes not as exciting as games, they could have done that in much better/interesting ways. Hell, if they actually were really attached to this, they could/should have given more time AFTER the reveal for it to sink in, and for those points to manifest. Instead this happens during a mad dash to the ending, as both characters talk about how done they are with the video game, which led to me just saying ok gently caress it, I guess they devs stopped caring about this plot then, so will I, time to end the game.

Also thematically that doesn't fit with anything they pushed as a core theme. They wanted to push the idea that Ned and his failure to be a father was an analogue for Henry failing to be a husband, and Delilah failing to stick with those close to her. That was the message they wanted to get out at the end of the game, that even if you are a total fuckup, running from your problems doesn't fix them. And they completely overshadowed that with the stupid OH IT'S ONLY A GAME, HAHAHA, YEAH, LIFE IS SIMPLE HAHA, IMAGINATION IS WEIRD GUYS HUH message people are trying to say they shoved in right as the game was wrapping up.

Going hard in either direction would have been fine for me. Had there been zero conspiracy stuff, and Henry just ended up wandering across the body of Brian near the ending and it it been intentionally vague what actually happened? That'd have been fine. Hell, just wandering the wilderness for 4 hours talking to Delilah before leaving for home, with your conversations with Delilah being what drives you to see Julia or not would have been fine. Or in the opposite direction, going 100% into aliens/serial killers/big government would have been fine, if disappointing because that's not what I wanted this game to be. Instead we get almost two entirely different games mashed together, weakening both of them with the amount of time/development they got.

It feels.....gamefied? I don't know. Like Ned doing all this, Brian's death etc. That doesn't bother me. It's that the buildup to it felt like it came from an entirely different game, shoved into this game to try and make it appeal to people that might not be able to sit through 3-4 hours of walking around looking at cool stuff. Like they worried people wouldn't appreciate the game they built/a game like Gone Home, which is basically just walking around learning about a place, so they stuffed it with an out of place mystery/conspiracy plot to keep people engaged enough to finish it. And it just doesn't work in my books.

So I'd argue a good story needs to be consistent within itself. And Firewatch...isn't. It sells a separate story midway through it's own tale, with little to no real attachment to it's own tale, which meanders off right at the end, with the characters basically exclaiming how stupid it was that it did that.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

Transistor Rhythm posted:

All I want to know, and please spoil this for me, is whether you ever get to meet Delilah face-to-face?

~ No. ~

And this was something I learned from Twitter but apparently you can disable the location marker on your map. I wish I had done that to turn navigation into more of a game. :saddowns:

Question about the plot though, does anything think the girls actually cut the communication wire or was that Ned framing them. Seems kind of drastic for drunk teenage girls to climb a drat pole on a cliff and slice it like that?

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Transistor Rhythm posted:

Played for 2 hrs last night and feel like I'm probably half done with the game. It's great, and I hope that basically nothing happens. A+ walking and falling simulator with beautiful environment. All I want to know, and please spoil this for me, is whether you ever get to meet Delilah face-to-face?

No. But you do get a view into her world.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Yodzilla posted:

Question about the plot though, does anything think the girls actually cut the communication wire or was that Ned framing them. Seems kind of drastic for drunk teenage girls to climb a drat pole on a cliff and slice it like that?

Their angry note accuses you of stealing their panties, which you didn't and the threatening note written by the communications cut is on a pair of panties. So yeah it was Ned the panty thief.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
Ah right that makes sense.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

This game was fuckin' incredible

Also the ending was brilliant and paid off an increasingly convoluted plot beautifully while being thematically perfect

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Fans posted:

Their angry note accuses you of stealing their panties, which you didn't and the threatening note written by the communications cut is on a pair of panties. So yeah it was Ned the panty thief.

There was one part in the notes I was confused about and I never reread them, but now it might make sense. Did Ned cut the telephone cable just so that Delilah couldn't making any inquiries about the "hiker" that trashed the tower and have the rangers watch out for him? Or is my chronology off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Fans posted:

Ned also admits doing it in his journal entries. Henry asks Delilah to radio in to check the hiker logs after he runs into someone on the trail and his tower gets trashed, Ned panics because it will show no one's supposed to be out there, so he cuts the line. Delilah forgets about it after it's fixed, and he considers that a win.

Edit: Beaten

• Locked thread