Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

There are no good free agents this year. Lot of maybe slightly above average guys gonna cash in with all the teams that have cap space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Ozu posted:

There are no good free agents this year. Lot of maybe slightly above average guys gonna cash in with all the teams that have cap space.

Eric Weddle is pretty good dude.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Ozu posted:

Olivier Vernon was one of the most productive pass rushers in the NFL last year, Lamar Miller I would put in the "very good" category and Rishard Mathews is "above average with a high upside for a breakout season on the right team"

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
There's definitely good players who will be available.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

i bet she likes jojo.

Who the gently caress doesn't? Season four in April!!!!

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Josh Morgan accidentally shot himself while cleaning his gun. He's fine.

Here's footage of him shooting himself in the foot,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grH4Dh82b8E

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

February 8th NFL transactions posted:

New England Patriots Trey Flowers Taken off IR, shoulder, knee
New England Patriots Aaron Dobson Taken off IR, high ankle sprain
New England Patriots Darryl Roberts Taken off IR, wrist
New England Patriots Chris Jones Activated from the physically unable to perform list
New England Patriots Dane Fletcher Activated from the physically unable to perform list
New England Patriots Rufus Johnson Activated from the physically unable to perform list
New England Patriots A.J. Derby Taken off IR, undisclosed
New England Patriots Tyler Gaffney Taken off IR, knee
New England Patriots Brandon Gibson Taken off IR, knee
New England Patriots Brian Tyms Taken off IR, foot
New England Patriots Dominique Easley Taken off IR, thigh
New England Patriots LeGarrette Blount Taken off IR, hip
New England Patriots Jerod Mayo Taken off IR, shoulder
New England Patriots Nate Solder Taken off IR, torn right biceps
New England Patriots Tarell Brown Taken off IR, foot
New England Patriots Ryan Wendell Taken off IR, knee
New England Patriots Dion Lewis Taken off IR, torn left ACL
New England Patriots James Develin Taken off IR, fractured right fibia

Everything is fine now! :patssay::hf::haw:

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
I found ODB's future wife.

https://vine.co/v/i11PavDWJ1Z

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
I thought you were talking about Ol Dirty Bastard, but holy poo poo that owns

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

If there's an NFL offseason bingo game, "self-inflicted gunshot would" has to be a square

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
You mean that clip from the Super Bowl commercial with Odell Beckham Jr

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Yeah that's from a commercial about the phrase "Odelled it".

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

shyduck posted:

If there's an NFL offseason bingo game, "self-inflicted gunshot would" has to be a square

It should be the loving center square.

Firearms, fireworks, TV remotes. The trifecta of offseason danger.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

It should be the loving center square.

Firearms, fireworks, TV remotes. The trifecta of offseason danger.

Don't forget falling pizza boxes and bath mats.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

quote:

Campaign records show that [Peyton] Manning donated $2,700 to [Jeb] Bush’s campaign.

quote:

“I know that y’all probably maybe had some leanings toward Carolina,” Bush said, via Colin Campbell of the Raleigh News and Observer. “I was for Denver, not because of the Broncos, but because Peyton Manning wrote me a check.”

Bush said he also respected the Broncos quarterback for being “the adult in the room” in the NFL.

Well on his way to winning Carolina.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Lt. Frank Drebin posted:

Don't forget falling pizza boxes and bath mats.

The Story of Nate Burleson never stops being loving hilarious.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

I too watched commercials during the Super Bowl.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

NC-17 posted:

Well on his way to winning Carolina.

Not only is Peyton a cheat, but he's a dumb idiot rear end in a top hat as well! Thanks for letting this come to light.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Parmesan Basil posted:

Not only is Peyton a cheat, but he's a dumb idiot rear end in a top hat as well! Thanks for letting this come to light.
:qq:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Parmesan Basil posted:

Lol good one

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Looks like the defense bailed the red rifle out again after an inexplicable turnover

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I like thinking she does that thumbs up after Andy puts his sunscreen on every morning.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Dalton apparently still hasn't thrown and would likely have missed everything up to and probably including the Superbowl.

Aaaaaaand I have closure.

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe

Parmesan Basil posted:

This just shows Manning's focus and dedication to his craft. He spent so much of his time over the last 16 years practicing his game and studying his playbook, he actually thought there was a chance in hell that Jeb Bush could get elected president

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...7165-sf20717165

Get the gently caress in

pyromance
Sep 25, 2006

solarjetman posted:

This just shows Manning's focus and dedication to his craft. He spent so much of his time over the last 16 years practicing his game and studying his playbook, he actually thought there was a chance in hell that Jeb Bush could get elected president

$2,700 from Peyton Manning seems like something he'd send a candidate in a sympathy card.

e: I know it's the max amount an individual can donate to a campaign blah blah. Apparently Eli also did it and this happened back in October.

pyromance fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Feb 11, 2016

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

vyst posted:

Lol good one

As the kids say, where even is the lie?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Don't rich guy's accountants just donate $2,700 to every candidate? Seems like cheap insurance to get an invite to the white house.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/697856004042702850

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Should have been more but good. Maybe he won't be a loving idiot next season.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Ozu posted:

That's some quick turnaround on the SAS free agency chart for Mo Wilkerson :v:

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
Great write-up on the LA relocation process. Jerry Jones is probably a medium-functioning alcoholic

http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/14752649/the-real-story-nfl-owners-battle-bring-football-back-los-angeles

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Calling Jerry Jones "new money", or "new" anything is kind of amusing.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ammanas posted:

Great write-up on the LA relocation process. Jerry Jones is probably a medium-functioning alcoholic

http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/14752649/the-real-story-nfl-owners-battle-bring-football-back-los-angeles

The Spanos abides

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I said this before but going from zero game suspensions to three games is a pretty new precedent the league is setting. It feels like something that is going to be used to club whichever player the media is angsty about the future. Especially given that:

quote:

League sources told The Enquirer that there is no formal designation for being a “repeat offender” in the league’s collective bargaining agreement, or a specific threshold to reach in terms of fines or penalties for the league to move from fines to a suspension.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

*nods head in agreement

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Goetta posted:

I said this before but going from zero game suspensions to three games is a pretty new precedent the league is setting. It feels like something that is going to be used to club whichever player the media is angsty about the future. Especially given that:

Maybe he shouldn't have been such a giant piece of poo poo then

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Goetta posted:

poor vontaze :saddowns:

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

Andy Dalton's wife watches anime

Excellent. Glad she's not a self hating goon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Kneecapping the players union is fine as long as it fucks over a player I don't like thanks goons

• Locked thread