Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
I'm pretty sure David wants his thoughts and stuff validated, not to be asked to validate a bunch of other peoples stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

i guess fiore realized at some point that this poo poo was no longer a positive for her election campaign and stepped away? what a fuckup she is

Gustav
Jul 12, 2006

This is all very confusing. Do you mind if I call you Rodriguez?
gently caress yeah, David laying down the law. Now hang up the loving call

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

McGlockenshire posted:

"I don't care about the movement any more, I'm doing this for me. If you guys cared about the movement, you would be here."

When david fry is owning you, you've really hosed up somewhere

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Keep harping on the bible, you harpy.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

owns

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Can I get a quick recap of the morning? Was only just able to sit down and look at this poo poo again, when I went to bed Cliven had been grabbed at the airport.

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012
It's like being a right wing radio voice doesn't make you capable of talking down a suicidal person from suicide. Like "You're being selfish for the movement" are you loving kidding me.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Even more than that though, he's the exact type of disenfranchised young male who is desperate to prove their masculinity while have nothing else to lose that would have fit in better with actual ISIS than the militia here.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Holy poo poo, he really sees himself as a Christ figure...

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

drat they are lovely negotiators

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

lol lady I'm pretty sure dying was a part of what Christ did

Precambrian
Apr 30, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

THis is getting sad y'all :(

David's a depressed, messed-up kid who got caught up in a lot of stupid poo poo, and the jackasses who got him caught up in it had drat well better have a hard prison time for this.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Set an example!
I'm trying!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Stick one of those lighted magnetic Dominos signs on a Bearcat, drive up while blaring ice cream truck music.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

THis is getting sad y'all :(

For real, i had to close the stream. I'm pretty sure this dude's going to either kill himself or make the cops do it for him, and I really don't want to witness that.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

ahhhhhh either cut these assholes off or arrest them later for this poo poo

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

This is spiralling even more out of control. That "Christ did." line, holy poo poo

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Aw gently caress, now I have to go to work. Gonna listen to this poo poo on my phone all day.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

This is a fantastic advertisement for atheism.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Oh Snapple! posted:

Can I get a quick recap of the morning? Was only just able to sit down and look at this poo poo again, when I went to bed Cliven had been grabbed at the airport.

3 guys left

David fry ie Kylo Ren is freaking out and threatening suicide right now

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
HAHAHAHAHA the 'negotiators' disagreeing with each other.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
This is about ABORTION and MARIJUANA, and that is why im going to kill myself in a bird refuge!

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
fuckin commie punk talking poo poo about football

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'd probably have killed myself by now if I were in his shoes

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Hey David, can you like chill the gently caress out, you're really harshing our mels.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

No one has said "David, I want you as a person to live" It's all "you're hurting the message, god doesn't want you to do this, youer' selfish"

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
"you are taking power away from god" holy gently caress shut up

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
No real american hates football

meristem
Oct 2, 2010
I HAVE THE ETIQUETTE OF STIFF AND THE PERSONALITY OF A GIANT CUNT.

Precambrian posted:

David's a depressed, messed-up kid who got caught up in a lot of stupid poo poo, and the jackasses who got him caught up in it had drat well better have a hard prison time for this.

That jackass was LaVoy.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Seriously, David was like "Christ Died!" then woman was all "NO he didn't!" and guy says "Well, yeah he did..."

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
he just said something about being a follower of christ?

if they hammer on the whole Jesus giving himself up thing they might have something, but they're too dumb

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
The part with him yelling about researching with him phone made me think this dude is mentally handicapped

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

tranime scholar posted:

fuckin commie punk talking poo poo about football

Set the snipers free.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT ABORTION

Mortanis
Dec 28, 2005

It's your father's lightsaber. This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight.
College Slice
They have to backpedal bad here, because, yeah, Christ's whole thing was dying for everyone and they REALLY don't want to touch on that now.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

weekly font posted:

This is a fantastic advertisement for atheism.

Or anti-psychotic drugs.

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm

Oh Snapple! posted:

Three of the Fab 4 came out peacefully. David Fry has put a gun to his head and is refusing to leave between yelling about pot and watering the tree of liberty.

Also, Cliven Bundy is having the hammer dropped on him.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

if you want a distraction from the guy on the verge of killing himself, today is apparently treason thursday: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3763972

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Polaron posted:

She's some SovCit ex-lawyer. Michelle Fiore is the councilwoman from Nevada.

Wait, Krissan. I think that is the woman who was advising the patriots that they could arrest the sheriff and try him for treason.

• Locked thread