Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien
A loving cookie. This was all over a loving cookie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scorchy
Jul 15, 2006

Smug Statement: Elementary, my dear meatbag.

Cowman posted:

They probably can't because the FBI probably was in contact with them the whole time trying to keep them under control and when it proved they were too incompetent the FBI told them to shut the gently caress up.

They shut up because the lady started getting pissed off and told a suicidal man "Well I can't do anything more for you"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Novo posted:

i hope the fbi guys are super chill to david and by the time his car ride to portland is over he's feeling a lot better about humanity, that would be legit rad

Twenty bucks says Mark and David toke up on the way to prison and stop for some pizza

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Three Olives posted:

On the bright side now David won't have to worry about paying taxes or voting for decades.
He's a felon now, he can't vote.
David Fry is an ugly girl.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I seriously hope Mark gets the medal he deserves and David gets the help he needs. I also hope the streamers burn in hell for almost making a man kill himself.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Lord Binky posted:

the fbi negotiator guy needs a raise

I would def suck FBI Mark's dick

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

quote:

“He’s had his problems, some of which he’s brought on himself,” his paternal grandfather, William Fry, told OPB. “He gets pulled over for busted taillights, and instead of just rolling down his window and handing over his insurance, he screams at the officer, ‘What the [expletive] do you want?’ And right there, a regular thing turns into him in handcuffs.”

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I would def suck FBI Mark's dick

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Casimir Radon posted:

He's a felon now, he can't vote.

:thejoke:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

quote:

“Dear America, here’s a letter I received from Pioneer Collections Agency telling me they want some money because I refused to pay some criminal court fines for smoking marijuana on a river and not wearing a life jacket,” Fry said in a YouTube video, where he shows himself burning the collections letter. “This is obviously tyranny. This is [expletive].”

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

america demands the truth about aliens involvement in world war 2
I did enjoy when he said aliens and the entire chat in the youtube stream loving exploded with "aaayyyyyyyyyyyyy"

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I feel like i really missed out because I didnt know which voice was mark's and i didnt really hear mark as a result

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

KoRMaK posted:

I feel like i really missed out because I didnt know which voice was mark's and i didnt really hear mark as a result

You couldn't really hear mark, he was kind of like a peanuts cartoon parent in the background

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

KoRMaK posted:

No one did, which is part of Mark's coolness.

He just went quiet for a minute, said "Ok Mark" and then surrendered.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Some memes are dankest just before dawn

But somehow we saw the sun rise on this day, my friends

Caveman Cat
Oct 20, 2012

MAJOR

Caveman Cat has issued a correction as of 08:19 on Apr 2, 2017

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

KoRMaK posted:

Mark was the guy on the megaphone in the background that you couldn't make out at all, don't worry.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

oh poo poo, is this him drivin by?!?

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

KoRMaK posted:

Mark was on another phone and only came over occasionally and even then it wasn't really that audible.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I gotta admit I wanted the fat guy capped but I am legit happy David is safe

Stay safe crazy David, may flights of dank aliens sing thee to thy rest

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

the FBI knows how to talk to schizophrenics

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Ok whew.

Im watching the kgw stream and they are doing real news now and the guy is recapping and he says "and david was mad that he didnt have is marijuanna" LOL
http://interactive.kgw.com/mobile/breaking-video-2.html

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
I am legit glad David didn't kill himself. From the beginning it was clear he's just a really hosed up guy who needs medication and a therapist. I hope the Bundys all rot in jail for years and David can do some time at a mental institution and turn his poo poo around.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Lets also take a moment to remember when that lady was super obviously trying to get David to give his location to the police

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
drat, listened for hours just to miss the very end.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
They're reading Cliven's list of charges on KGW.

Homeboy will die in prison and have a millennia of leftover charges.

The Anime Liker has issued a correction as of 20:17 on Feb 11, 2016

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

They didn't even have to give him the cookie, they had cookies in their food stash.

I wonder if David is asleep in the back of an FBI car already.

Moltke
May 13, 2009
Hope he got a haldol injection

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Link please

Caveman Cat
Oct 20, 2012

MAJOR
Don't tread on me because I'm hungry and vulnerable and I might cry.

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Give it to me straight...
Dude is now reading out the Declaration of Independance. What a cretinous douche.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

I am legit glad David didn't kill himself. From the beginning it was clear he's just a really hosed up guy who needs medication and a therapist. I hope the Bundys all rot in jail for years and David can do some time at a mental institution and turn his poo poo around.

same here man

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

XK posted:

They didn't even have to give him the cookie, they had cookies in their food stash.

I wonder if David is asleep in the back of an FBI car already.

BREAKING: Davey told by federal agents, "wake up and put your shoes on, we're almost to grandma's"

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hope Big Bubba doesn't get to rape the poor guy. :(

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Yes, Fry is a retard with rage.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Homeboy will die in prison and have a millennia of leftover charges.
Oh my god I need to hear this, stat

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

The more David talked the sorrier I felt for him. Everyone else was an rear end in a top hat and greedy and selfish and terrible in general but David's just an unmedicated schizophrenic who's scared and lonely :smith:

I hope he gets the help he needs.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
https://i.imgur.com/yD4Cz1t.gifv

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Prettz posted:

Oh my god I need to hear this, stat

It's over. He'll be appearing in court at 1:30 pst for:

Various obstruction charges
Assaulting a federal agent
Multiple counts of threats
Multiple counts of fraud
Tax related stuff a mile long
Conspiracy
Etc.
Etc.

Basically ten times the amount of poo poo they pinned on Al Capone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

It's over. He'll be appearing in court at 1:30 pst for:

Various obstruction charges
Assaulting a federal agent
Multiple counts of threats
Multiple counts of fraud
Tax related stuff a mile long
Conspiracy
Etc.
Etc.

Basically ten times the amount of poo poo they pinned on Al Capone.

Lol did he take a swing at an agent or somethinh