Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Wow, gun talk is so boring. No wonder American tourists find everything in London fascinating when this is all you guys talk about.

Also I wish I looked that good after sleeping out rough for the night, it would make my hobby of being a hobo-esque serial killer a lot easier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

got a new headset but feel like an idiot directing air traffic now

bein an idiot on my day off

actually tanned

Chilling at a wedding.

Excuse the goofy haircut and understand that I am just a wee goon.

Calvin Johnson Jr. has a new favorite as of 01:03 on Feb 10, 2016

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
I have that same haircut!

But I'm a woman, so uh

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

artsy fartsy posted:

But I'm a woman, so uh

Oh no, GENDER ROLES!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

Excuse the goofy haircut and understand that I am just a wee goon.
I kinda like the haircut!

artsy fartsy posted:

I'm sure it looks great on you too! :buddy:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Kitchner posted:

Wow, gun talk is so boring. No wonder American tourists find everything in London fascinating when this is all you guys talk about.

Also I wish I looked that good after sleeping out rough for the night, it would make my hobby of being a hobo-esque serial killer a lot easier.

Must be hard getting a hold of pointy objects. Try moving to the states so you can get the tools you need to make your life easier.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!
Meet my cat, Nailo. She's outrageous (and has a hip hop album coming out soon).

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
lol newb

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Meet my cat, Nailo. She's outrageous (and has a hip hop album coming out soon).

I hate posting more-or-less twice in a row but this is one fancy cat

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Kitchner posted:

Eh, I'm more likely to talk about my birds or cartoons or how it's so weird that my coworker has never watched a Ghostbusters movie all the way through. Gun chat just happened because it's an interesting gun (a very rare WWII relic--last I checked, you Brits were involved in that too, so...).

And the tourists probably find everything so fascinating because they're trying to distract themselves from the incredibly bland food they just consumed. [insert inaccurate joke about dentistry here]

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

schnickety scribe posted:

Eh, I'm more likely to talk about my birds or cartoons or how it's so weird that my coworker has never watched a Ghostbusters movie all the way through. Gun chat just happened because it's an interesting gun (a very rare WWII relic--last I checked, you Brits were involved in that too, so...).

And the tourists probably find everything so fascinating because they're trying to distract themselves from the incredibly bland food they just consumed. [insert inaccurate joke about dentistry here]

I was trying to figure out why Irish food is so much better than British food worth a friend one day. He pointed out that the Irish believe in salt and pepper.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
It's totally a man bun. No shame, poo poo is comfy.

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy

Dylanthulhu posted:

It's totally a man bun. No shame, poo poo is comfy.

I'm gonna ask a bit of a dumb question here but how is a man bun comfy? it seems like a hassle to have to tie your hair up. :(

Tiki Powers
Jul 19, 2005
If your friendship can survive this, your not playing dirty enough

I'm at work. The coffee machine is inoperable. I am not pleased.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

bleughmacaroni posted:

I'm gonna ask a bit of a dumb question here but how is a man bun comfy? it seems like a hassle to have to tie your hair up. :(

Trap sprung, but when the alternative is having hair in your face, it becomes quite convenient to put your hair up. You can easily forgot about having long hair for a while if you put your hair in a bun. It's only annoying to sleep in a full knot bun if you sleep on your back.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Everyone I personally know with a manbun have been really chill friendly dudes. They're also rock climbing hippies so it's just part of the culture.

clockwork automaton
May 2, 2007

You've probably never heard of them.

Fun Shoe
Cat woke me up early and then decided to try his hand at summoning demons while I took this.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Hardawn posted:

Trap sprung, but when the alternative is having hair in your face, it becomes quite convenient to put your hair up. You can easily forgot about having long hair for a while if you put your hair in a bun. It's only annoying to sleep in a full knot bun if you sleep on your back.

Why not just tie it back in a loose pony tail? Way easier, and you don't look like you are pretending to be the drunken samurai(actual drunken samurai are, obviously, allowed to wear the manbun or topknot)

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

clockwork automaton posted:

Cat woke me up early and then decided to try his hand at summoning demons while I took this.

B-b-but.. y-y-you're outside the circle.

YOU'RE OUTSIDE THE CIRCLE! :gonk:

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Huh. I figured the cat was the demon. Cause y'know, cats.

I also realized I've been on the Internet too long. I spend several minutes looking at the hallway, under the chair, etc, expecting to find someone peeking out.

Your place looks like a nice place to chill and conjure something over a nice cup of tea. :) Are those hula hoops on the wall?

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

RFC2324 posted:

Why not just tie it back in a loose pony tail? Way easier, and you don't look like you are pretending to be the drunken samurai(actual drunken samurai are, obviously, allowed to wear the manbun or topknot)

I'll bite, because man buns are in style and possibly attractive and ponytails are gross goon poo poo

I was going to write "unless" at the end but I couldn't think of a single instance where I would condone a ponytail on a man :confused:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Absurd Alhazred posted:

B-b-but.. y-y-you're outside the circle.

YOU'RE OUTSIDE THE CIRCLE! :gonk:

Demons are summoned into the circle you dunce. :rolleyes:

Besides the cat hasn't even finished the circle yet. Still has to draw the...

I may have said too much.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

VendaGoat posted:

Demons are summoned into the circle you dunce. :rolleyes:

Besides the cat hasn't even finished the circle yet. Still has to draw the...

I may have said too much.

Unless you're a really selfish demonologist who only cares about protecting themselves and trust that they'd be able to control the demon before it causes too much damage. Cats are really selfish. QED. RIP clockwork automaton.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Cats are really selfish. QED. RIP clockwork automaton.

:doh:
DOH!

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Some really good looking goons on these last two pages...

clockwork automaton
May 2, 2007

Fun Shoe

10 Beers posted:

Are those hula hoops on the wall?

Yeah and the one the cat is using as a summoning circle is my next hardware project.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

Heh, dumb cat, that's an extruded plastic dingus. Good luck summoning anything but the spirit of the 1950s!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Detective Thompson posted:

Heh, dumb cat, that's an extruded plastic dingus. Good luck summoning anything but the spirit of the 1950s!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Tiki Powers posted:

I'm at work. The coffee machine is inoperable. I am not pleased.

I see you radically trimmed your beard and got a hair cut. I hope you didn't get rid of your custom keyboard though, Tim?

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

I'm jealous of your uncluttered apartment. Also, your really cool hair and glasses and hair/glasses combo.

I'd say I'm also jealous of your demon summoning cat, but I have birds so I don't think they'd get along. Plus at least one of the birds is pretty obviously a demon, so I really don't need any more of those in my cluttered apartment.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Your hair and glasses suit you well, very cute

why oh WHY
Apr 25, 2012

So like I said, not my fault. Nobody can judge me for it.
But, yeah...
Okay.
I admit it.
Human teenager Rainbow Dash was hot!

The hair really makes you look like Liv Moore from iZombie. Really nice photo by the way.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

RFC2324 posted:

For sleeping I will take it out, but like I said it is easy enough to put it up and forget about it. A topknot shouldn't really bother a person when they are sleeping.

lovely dark photo, but you can actually see my bun in this picture and how I typically wear my hair. My hair is freaking long, but I don't have the sides shaved(so I'm not too big into anal) so putting my hair in an actual bun is literally the only way I wear my hair. I've been putting off donating it for long enough and it grown pretty much to my rear end, I've never wore my hair in a "pony tail."

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Yeah and the one the cat is using as a summoning circle is my next hardware project.

So what's with all the hula hoops? I haven't seen one since like primary school.

clockwork automaton
May 2, 2007

Fun Shoe

Kitchner posted:

So what's with all the hula hoops? I haven't seen one since like primary school.

Hula hoop dancing is a thing, and hula hooping is super fun exercise.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!
#eatlikeyoumeanit

Hoop-chat: Hula-hooping is the best, and I'm saying this as a giant who can barely keep it going. I have four hoops hanging on the outside of my studio-shed right now, and they get a pile of use in the summer, by all kinds of visitors, and everyone has lots of fun with them. I have some friends who are super good, and the kinds of poo poo they can do with a hoop blow my mind every time. It's like dancing.

Also if you're hooping and there's a friend hooping you can have 'hoop wars' and see who can knock the other person's down first. Sometimes it's just a good way to annoy the girls who are way better than me. It's all I got!

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
There's a thing doing the rounds where you put a train ticket in your mouth and it gives you perfect american style teeth.

V hhaahaaa....ew. V

Rondette has a new favorite as of 21:16 on Feb 11, 2016

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Rondette posted:

There's a thing doing the rounds where you put a train ticket in your mouth and it gives you perfect american style teeth.

Romeo Rose?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it
What does American style teeth mean? Are there other styles of teeth?