Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

Lol if you think the American prison and judicial system is competent at dealing with mental illness

Well I mean unless he gets to go to a "Rich People Prison"

Also while I think the FBI did a great job here keep in mind that if any of them were black they'd have their guts sprayed across the forest floor weeks ago

Even if it's not great, it's way way way better than it is on the outside, especially for someone like Frye who isn't loaded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

Also while I think the FBI did a great job here keep in mind that if any of them were black they'd have their guts sprayed across the forest floor weeks ago
What about the one black guy who ran away with everyone else as soon as Finicum got got?

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

KoRMaK posted:

I feel like i really missed out because I didnt know which voice was mark's and i didnt really hear mark as a result

he said something about pizza at one point, we didn't hear most of it though

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Lodin posted:

What about the one black guy who ran away with everyone else as soon as Finicum got got?

He used his extra bone in his foot to escape unscathed, you see. Surely.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

theflyingorc posted:

he said something about pizza at one point, we didn't hear most of it though

He was joking that he would come out for a pizza but that bat poo poo crazy woman thought he was serious.

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

I'm convinced that Cliven knew he had lost, and that there was no world left for his kind so he decided to deliberately walk calmly into the FBI's arms, just like in that movie

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

final2percent posted:

I'm convinced that Cliven knew he had lost, and that there was no world left for his kind so he decided to deliberately walk calmly into the FBI's arms, just like in that movie

No Country for Sovereign Old Men

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
Mark better get a medal from the President, what a boss.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

Mad Monk posted:

He was joking that he would come out for a pizza but that bat poo poo crazy woman thought he was serious.

no, Mark definitely said something about a pizza to David Fry. it's the only thing I heard him say

Gun Metal Cray
Apr 27, 2005

Pillbug
Are there any highlights available?

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

John Xerox posted:

Are there any highlights available?

Obama mutant stormtroopers thanks to nuclear waste and chemtrails

Air Force needs to go public with the Stargate

oh gawd we're all one hella incompetent militia

about covers it

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

theflyingorc posted:

no, Mark definitely said something about a pizza to David Fry. it's the only thing I heard him say

Ah, I missed that.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i posted last night it was only a matter of time before a pizza bribe was used
and i was right

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe

FuhrerHat posted:

i posted last night it was only a matter of time before a pizza bribe was used
and i was right

I'll be honest, there is not a lot I would be unwilling to do for a free pizza.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

I think I'll order pizza tonight, not feeling the pub downstairs and I sure as hell ain't doin' none of that cookin'.

onemanlan
Oct 4, 2006
Wowowowow the loving circus came out this morning. Last night was pretty dramatic but I likely missed the best part. Is there a live recording of this mornings drama kicking around the thread somewhere? It'll be interesting to hear Fry's last stand.

All things considered I'm glad these dolts didn't end up shooting agents nor vindicated by being shot by agents in the process of coming down. Do I wish they were tear gassed a bit? Yes. Killed? No. I want them to have their day in court.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

god bless pizza , weed, and cookies

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

FuhrerHat posted:

god bless pizza , weed, and cookies

and UFOs

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

final2percent posted:

Been out of the mix for a few days anything new happen?

:stare:

:stare: :respek: :stare:

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
The best part was when the radio people were like "So what are you worried is going to happen?"

"I'm a little worried about being raped"

Gun Metal Cray
Apr 27, 2005

Pillbug

DeusExMachinima posted:

Obama mutant stormtroopers thanks to nuclear waste and chemtrails

Air Force needs to go public with the Stargate

oh gawd we're all one hella incompetent militia

about covers it

I was thinking of audio clips, though I guess it's a bit too early for that

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Jail is not enough for these fuckers. I want them to receive the psychological aid they need, and then I want them to receive a graduate level education in law and civics.

I want to be there and watch their face at the exact moment they realize the reason we have a democratic republic is to protect us from gun toting vigilante yahoo groups like themselves.

I want them to have that moment at the end of Falling Down where the main character realizes he's the bad guy, and then I want them to die in prison.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
for the love of god I lost the link to the stream soemone post it

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

Minimalist Program posted:

for the love of god I lost the link to the stream soemone post it

nothing's happening on the stream

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

theflyingorc posted:

nothing's happening on the stream

Then what the hell is going on I sign in and see literally 1300 new posts and I can't figure out what the gently caress is going on.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Then what the hell is going on I sign in and see literally 1300 new posts and I can't figure out what the gently caress is going on.

Stuff was going on, you missed it. The Tarptastic 4 were taken into custody with no bloodshed and only a little crying.

Oh, and Cliven Bundy was arrested at the airport last night.

edit: oh, and if you listen to the recordings of live streams, prepare to be disappointed. 80-90% of it is outsiders :words: all over the place instead of listening to what the brave patriots have to say for themselves.

Facebook Aunt has issued a correction as of 22:08 on Feb 11, 2016

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe

It's over, they all surrendered. Mark and Pedro worked together to save us all.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
It's not live but it looks like all 4 hours and 45 minutes have been saved for posterity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOlrSain0lk

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Everyone surrendered. The gooniest among them threatened to kill himself for awhile before giving up.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
tarp man died for nothing. lmao.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

david was crazy but had some decent points about the system being screwed up (and obviously obama mutating people with chemicals) and seemed just like he was messed up and needed help so im glad he out of all of them didnt get shot or shoot himself

everyone else coulda got shot the fbi though they were just dickheads

especially friggin phone lady jesus christ

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

I strongly recommend skimming through all of the posts, because lots of them are quoting what the people on the stream are saying and holy loving cow it's all golden.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Jst0rm posted:

tarp man died for nothing. lmao.

Be Free Tarp Ghost

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Did any of the 1000 more Traitriots who were allegedly on the way get there in time?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

cumshitter posted:

It's not live but it looks like all 4 hours and 45 minutes have been saved for posterity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOlrSain0lk

Thanks!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

skander posted:

Did any of the 1000 more Traitriots who were allegedly on the way get there in time?

Yes. All of them. The FBI went home, the Hammonds are free, and we all woke today in the glorious new American republic where the federal government can't own land outside the ten miles surrounding Washington DC. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Welcome to tomorrow, fellow Patriot.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

cumshitter posted:

Yes. All of them. The FBI went home, the Hammonds are free, and we all woke today in the glorious new American republic where the federal government can't own land outside the ten miles surrounding Washington DC. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Welcome to tomorrow, fellow Patriot.

just picked up my mandatory ar15 at the fire station. carrying this thing with me everywhere will take some getting used to

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
1/10, didn't satisfy my lust for patriot blood. They should have shot at least one of them, it didn't have to be David but it didn't not have to be David.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

The Goatfather posted:

just picked up my mandatory ar15 at the fire station. carrying this thing with me everywhere will take some getting used to

also getting used to this polite society we now find ourselves in as a result of mandatory gun ownership

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Three Olives posted:

1/10, didn't satisfy my lust for patriot blood. They should have shot at least one of them, it didn't have to be David but it didn't not have to be David.

look at you already forgetting about leeroy