Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

Max posted:

2 Things: I agree, Hats is overall MVP of this game.

And yeah Quandary, that was a hell of a game. You and I think too much a like, apparently.

I have a lot of thoughts that I'll probably wait until post game is up to share, but goddamn somehow we actually tied at rock paper scissors 9 times in a row.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Same.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
good game folks

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I think our scumhunting is what got us over the line tbh

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
tbh Qal at the start was all over the place which hurt them real bad in the long run

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I still feel bad I had to replace out.

I just got way too busy, and didn't have enough motivation to post with what little time I had to post.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Cop vs vig is already slanted in favor of cop but much much more so when the scum can't effectively kill the checked townie

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Despite the uphill battle though we still did everything we could to shoot ourselves in the foot and allow scum to fade into the background which is something that will lose you games every time.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

Cop vs vig is already slanted in favor of cop but much much more so when the scum can't effectively kill the checked townie

He also gained all of merk's health, so there's that.

There were also other little things, but I'll wait for end game to talk about them, and you can see them in the mod doc.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
TT I like when you contribute to games

Max
Nov 30, 2002

The cop element also relied on me picking the best targets at the time, and getting lucky with some information.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Kashuno posted:

TT I like when you contribute to games

I used to contribute a lot.

I really meant to in this one, and I played terribly in the end. I'm actually really sad about it

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tremendous Taste posted:

This is my opinion as well. I'll probably not say much else because Ecco has heard my thoughts on most things already.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Max posted:

The cop element also relied on me picking the best targets at the time, and getting lucky with some information.

No, anyone you copped was a good target because it limited the number of people scum could try and get lynched.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Qal shouldn't have killed me. I would have solved it all in the end.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'll save it for the thread once Ecco opens it, but I have (gentle!) thoughts about the cop.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
hats when i was making those posts about how that day action would reveal the scum and how the scum was getting too confident did you thought i was going to reveal you as bad guy

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I don't mean it as a criticism of the setup or mod, when you put together a massive game with a million moving parts these things happen and it was still a great time

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

PBS Newshour posted:

hats when i was making those posts about how that day action would reveal the scum and how the scum was getting too confident did you thought i was going to reveal you as bad guy

Let me put it this way: I did not stop posting in scumdoc when I was the only scum left. So you'll get to find out my exact reactions to a lot of things.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You played a great game hats

You will never get the benefit of the doubt ever again

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah, Hats, that is a hell of an introductory game.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Reminds me of evil sagan's first

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
wait hats is new?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
hats is actually shuckyducky's alt

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Save it for the post game!

Don't make me lock this thread too!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
i will have actual complaints in that thread with nothing positive to say.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
we need a new thread anyway... its time for the era of the capps op hahaha

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

PBS Newshour posted:

we need a new thread anyway... its time for the era of the capps op hahaha

*pbs

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

i will have actual complaints in that thread with nothing positive to say.

I have pre-written answers to your complaints that will make you look stupid :v:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

:bravo:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

thank you

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

:golfclap:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Epic.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Hahahaha I'm sorry capps but you will always be caps to me.

Hurry up with the post game thread, I have a big long post written up (and the longer you wait the longer it gets!!) and I want to talk about mafia things.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
I'm now accepting invitations to additional mafia games now, by the way, so please let me know when one opens!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah man, there was so much poo poo that Quandary and I knew and couldn't mention, because it would give away too much info to the other side. I'm itching to just get it all out there.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I still want to run my three dimensional win condition mafia, but I can only figure out two of the dimensions. Basically Mafia meets Resistance meets ???

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Quandary posted:

I'm now accepting invitations to additional mafia games now, by the way, so please let me know when one opens!

I will be running a big game when I get back and will hold you to this!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Amoeba102 posted:

I still want to run my three dimensional win condition mafia, but I can only figure out two of the dimensions. Basically Mafia meets Resistance meets ???

Two rooms and a boom?