Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Gonna keep rolling for DB Saga Tien and hopefully max his special attack.

Edit: Also working on an AGL team since the new kid Trunks is so good. I just wish I could pull Goten and Gohan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Not too long ago we had the 2x exp 1/2 stamina event. While that was going on I went through the whole story on normal. Once that was done I ran stage 11-3 (Unknown Saiyans -> The Wayward Champion) on z-hard as much as I possibly could. Normally the stage is real long and ends with Hercule, but on z-hard it's only about 12 spaces long and ends with Jackie Chun. Each time I beat the stage I would get around 18000 rank exp which got me levels very quickly.

So next time the exp/stam event happens, give that a shot.
Honestly this is already way better than anything else I've found even without the event. Cheers!

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
LSSJ Broly trivializes the tournament IF you have him dokkan awakened, because his super can blow up entire enemy teams at once.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

-Troika- posted:

LSSJ Broly trivializes the tournament IF you have him dokkan awakened, because his super can blow up entire enemy teams at once.

And by can, he means will. I'm pretty sure even a lvl1 Broly 100% oneshots the enemy team, regardless of whom.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Yeah, I know why, I'm just interested in seeing how much easier he actually makes it. Because just from doing Korin's Tower today, I'm not it seeing Broly until cycle 3 a lot of the time. I guess getting him early adds up over the course of the tournament.

I mean, at worst, I have a well balanced rainbow team supporting his gimmick, so it's like a regular UR tournament team.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Feb 11, 2016

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Echophonic posted:

Yeah, I know why, I'm just interested in seeing how much easier he actually makes it. Because just from doing Korin's Tower today, I'm not it seeing Broly until cycle 3 a lot of the time. I guess getting him early adds up over the course of the tournament.

I mean, at worst, I have a well balanced rainbow team supporting his gimmick, so it's like a regular UR tournament team.

You want a friend Broly, you can probably find bazillions on reddit (although you'd have to go to reddit for that), so you can always super on the 2nd turn.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

You guys are more than welcome to use my dokkaned Broly :v:

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Who else in the spreadsheet has a Broly? Time to add more Broly friends. All you obsolete Bardocks can GTFO my friends list.

Whoa, 7 days. That's just an insanely long grind for my Kaioken Goku. I'm glad I have 75+ stones ready for this.

ChronoReverse fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Feb 11, 2016

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Wuxi posted:

You want a friend Broly, you can probably find bazillions on reddit (although you'd have to go to reddit for that), so you can always super on the 2nd turn.

Yeah, probably. I'll just cope, rather than making a Reddit account.

I think all you guys have me, if not, add me and let me know.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

ChronoReverse posted:

Who else in the spreadsheet has a Broly? Time to add more Broly friends. All you obsolete Bardocks can GTFO my friends list.

Whoa, 7 days. That's just an insanely long grind for my Kaioken Goku. I'm glad I have 75+ stones ready for this.

It'll make a good 100 win achievement.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Vegeta is dropping pretty frequently -Tao and Piccolo frequently--this time around, FYI for people that can't do Broly

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Also Korin's Tower is up all day, which is pretty sweet.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Hmm. Still haven't done the guaranteed SSR pull. I'll have enough and some spare stones for the tournament by the end of this event, so I did one last single on the Broly banner.

Single pod, no rainbow, ok whatever more Baba points.

Super saiyan, ok, cool.

Super saiyan 2....! Trunks!?

Tien.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I did one last long shot Broly pull and got SR Trunks with the leader skill of reduce STR att by 25%. I used some random Jaice against PHY Broly and really enjoyed the att reduction so I was happy.

Friend pulled: R Krillin. No falling capsules, no Hercule, nothing but pure disappointment.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I'm waiting for the new banner. Paragusx2, Trunks, and Goten were more than enough for me.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Squallege posted:

I'm waiting for the new banner. Paragusx2, Trunks, and Goten were more than enough for me.

Do you know what it is? Usually they phone it in with some repeat between major events

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

I did one last long shot Broly pull and got SR Trunks with the leader skill of reduce STR att by 25%. I used some random Jaice against PHY Broly and really enjoyed the att reduction so I was happy.

Friend pulled: R Krillin. No falling capsules, no Hercule, nothing but pure disappointment.

Did some Hail Mary pulls, had 20 stones:
SR PHY Perfect Cell
R Trunks... Whatever
SR INT Nail
SR STR Bojack

Not too disappointed I must say.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
R AGL Trunks? I wish I had him when I was grinding out medals for Broly.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

visceril posted:

Do you know what it is? Usually they phone it in with some repeat between major events

It looks like we're getting the GT banner.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Echophonic posted:

Mmmmm gonna pass on that one

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Unless someone explains why it should be considered...

visceril posted:

Mmmmm gonna pass on that one

will be doing this on principle.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
The SSR Kid Goku has a drat good leader skill (HP and HP 20% for everyone), but he's the only card worth a drat, really. Uub seems pretty hardcore and is packing the Majin link. He's got a +3 ki for all types leader skill at 80% or more HP and an Attack and Defense +3000 passive for the same condition.

Other than that, you're not missing much. The SR Gohan's not terrible, but SR Pan, Vegeta, and Kid Goku are all mediocre at best.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
The SSR SSJ Trunks that I saw on the Wiki looked like he had an interesting leader skill (+500 HP for each orb obtained of each characters type). Pretty sure that I'm not going to want to spend money on this banner though.

For the World Tournament, I'm thinking of changing up my team. Last tournament it was STR SSJ3 Goku, TEQ Majin Vegeta, AGL SSJ2 Goku, TEQ SSJ2 Gohan, PHY SSJ Vegeta and INT SSJ Trunks. This time I'm thinking of going with INT Turles (His passive is pretty good for friends), STR SSJ3 Goku, AGL SSG Goku, TEQ Majin Vegeta, (Hello Over in a Flash) PHY SSJ Broly, and the sixth spot for characters to level up (Currently have AGL Kid Buu and TEQ Final Form Frezia as UR's to get to 100).

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

Echophonic posted:

Ehhhhh..... There aren't even SSj4 cards

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Yeah, there ain't much, even in Japan. I may do a few pulls, just for the heck of it, but not many.

As for the tournament? I think I need to try out Brolyteam 2016. I have all the pieces, no reason not to. PHY Kaioken Goku is supposed to be pretty good, so hopefully those dudes can handle it with me having to spend a solid week grinding at it.

I think your team sounds pretty good, Cozz. Turles and Over in a Flash should do nicely.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Feb 12, 2016

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I did 4 last summons:

SR AGL SSJ Kid Trunks (Talent From Dad)
SR STR Tien (Respect to the Strong)
SR STR SSJ Kid Trunks (Talented Son)
SR PHY Vegeta (Extreme Elite's Pride)

I shouldn't be too upset, It's probably quite lucky to get 4 SRs in a row.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I did 4 last summons:

SR AGL SSJ Kid Trunks (Talent From Dad)
SR STR Tien (Respect to the Strong)
SR STR SSJ Kid Trunks (Talented Son)
SR PHY Vegeta (Extreme Elite's Pride)

I shouldn't be too upset, It's probably quite lucky to get 4 SRs in a row.

I got that exact Tien. I fed him to the RoF Tien I had already.

GJ on both of those Trunks cards and the Vegeta. He'd be a meh card if he was any other type but PHY

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

What's the point of introducing GT stuff without bringing in ssj4?

Is there at least a moustache Vegeta

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Kelp Plankton posted:

What's the point of introducing GT stuff without bringing in ssj4?

Is there at least a moustache Vegeta

There is indeed a mustache Vegeta, he's a STR Rare care though.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Which card is that? I went looking specifically for it and didn't find it.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

I guess I was mistaken because I can't find it either, all I can find is an STR SR with same look but mustache shaved off.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Well, a Vegeta appears in the GT Summon image and he is clean-shaven : http://i.imgur.com/4BjF3YN.png

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Sad days. At least we have Bald Hercule to ease our pain.

Also, some things never change. Saiyan Elite Vegeta still has a bad drop rate. I remember when I had to heal in that fight. Nowadays I just bring Super Buu and stomp a mudhole in him.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
I love when I'm reading something about this game and I completely miss how obvious it was. Case in point, I'm reading a Tier List from a Reddit user, and they mention for Great Sayiaman that you can farm the adult Gohan from the Sayiaman event to get his Super Attack up to 10. At least that should be easier to do than trying to get 2 Videls Super Attack leveled up.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
I sorta want that R Vegeta, though.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Did three final Broly Event Pulls. Got SR PHY Android 16, SR AGL Burter, and R PHY Krillen. I also only got one goddamn PHY Broly.

Oh well. Bring on the World Tournament!

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

One pull five minutes before maintenance. STR Broly. OK!

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Wow, the 3rd tournament does not mess around, things are hitting pretty hard from the get go, I recall in the previous two, opponents barely did over 10 damage in the lower tiers.

EDIT: I... actually lost the final in my first round from a Super out of nowhere, it's the first time I've lost a tournament.

Petiso fucked around with this message at 12:10 on Feb 12, 2016

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I haven't lost yet, but yeah things are hitting way harder than last tourney. :stare:

Made me appreciate taking a rainbow team to defend as much as possible. Haven't seen a super used against me, but im sure the first one will be from dokkan broly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
This surprise increase in difficulty is going to make the grind a bit more exciting and less monotonous.

Also: pulled the new Launch.