Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Defenestration posted:

See? You let the australian government grab all your guns, this is what you get!

Obama wants to take our guns so he can install bears in every major position in washington

at last, the gay agenda is realized

real, actual bears

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Belding posted:

If we take away the gross (marsupial?) squirrelfats then only criminals will have gross squirrelfats.

Seriously I don't know what that thing is, but I'm comforted that it's clearly herbivorous.

Prepare to be disappointed, she eats anyfuckingthing.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I was reading the Anti-Defamation League's analysis of the standoff from a month ago for reference and I forgot that Pete Santilli was arrested for carrying a weapon illegally in Ohio, and had a court date on January 4th. I don't think he made his court date. That's probably going to come back even if he somehow dodges anything else from the occupation.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Mr. Belding posted:

If we take away the gross (marsupial?) squirrelfats then only criminals will have gross squirrelfats.

Seriously I don't know what that thing is, but I'm comforted that it's clearly herbivorous.

It's an opossum. It eats whatever sits still long enough.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
The backstory on that, before anyone freaks out about feeding wildlife, is that she was sick and the possum rescue people told us to keep feeding her so that we could get some antibiotics into her. My thinking was "well if I'm going to be making meals for a possum, I'm sure as poo poo going to get some cute pictures out of it" and so possum restaurant was born.

Mr. Belding
May 19, 2006
^
|
<- IS LAME-O PHOBE ->
|
V

Geostomp posted:

My student loan balance hasn't moved much lately. Someone get me an opossum.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Geostomp posted:

It's a possum, not an opossum. Much like your girlfriend, the Australian possum never has an O.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Trig Discipline posted:

The backstory on that, before anyone freaks out about feeding wildlife, is that she was sick and the possum rescue people told us to keep feeding her so that we could get some antibiotics into her. My thinking was "well if I'm going to be making meals for a possum, I'm sure as poo poo going to get some cute pictures out of it" and so possum restaurant was born.

And the world is a richer place for it.

Mr. Belding
May 19, 2006
^
|
<- IS LAME-O PHOBE ->
|
V
Actually, nevermind. My strawman, MR. BELDING, the corporation owes on those loans. The flesh and blood mr:belding does not.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Geostomp posted:

And the world is a richer place for it.

:hfive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8-bd1iQo4I

Mr. Belding
May 19, 2006
^
|
<- IS LAME-O PHOBE ->
|
V

Trig Discipline posted:

Just don't post it on pet island. I got banned there once when I fed my dog a scrambled egg.

HarveyxCosmonaut
Jan 27, 2009
I legit feel bad for Fry because he was led on by people without conviction. People who using the movement for their own personal ends. The best part of today was hearing that poor bastard call out Gavin and Krisanne for the bullshit shills they were. He was told this occupation was important and those very same people folded at the first sign of actual trouble. They all talk of a revolution but none of them want to face the cops. He even tells them he has more respect for the BLM movement and ME jihadist because atleast they back their rhetoric with action. True American Patriots(tm) do poo poo right up until there is the slightest sign of actual risk.

I want everyone who occupied and damaged the refuge to have the hammer brought down on them and until today that included Fry. That poor bastard deserves an insanity plea and psychiatric help.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

why are they so much cuter then american possums.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Plastic surgery and an unhealthy body image propagated by Animal Planet.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Dapper_Swindler posted:

To be fair, that's a pretty low bar. Not looking quite like a giant rat helps.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Sov city bitch
Sov sov city bitch
Ten ten ten freemen on your land bitch
200 years deep no consent on the guest list
I'm a traveller on the land don't you know who i am bitch?

Mr. Belding
May 19, 2006
^
|
<- IS LAME-O PHOBE ->
|
V

HarveyxCosmonaut posted:

I want everyone who occupied and damaged the refuge to have the hammer brought down on them and until today that included Fry. That poor bastard deserves an insanity plea and psychiatric help.

I think he's unfixable, but I grudgingly consent like a government worshiping bleeding heart liberal.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Whoa whoa whoa

but yeah that Australian possum is great

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Sov city bitch
Sov sov city bitch

Thank you for this.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
Did this finally end? What happened? Any streams still going?

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

The-Mole posted:

Did this finally end? What happened? Any streams still going?

All 4 are arrested. Fry was the last holdout and making crazy threats but surrendered with a hallelujah from the FBI

Also Cliven Bundy was tricked into flying commercial and got picked up by the FBI at the airport.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

I was having a bad day, turned that right around. God drat Cliven too. Ha ha ha.

Possum is pretty greasy and gamey from what I understand.

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Sov city bitch
Sov sov city bitch
Judge at law, you don't know who you fuckin' with
Got my OTHER bitch don't gently caress with my other bitch
Campin' all night, nigga we ain't take a poo poo
Niggas send too much lube, I ain't sellin' it

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

All 4 are arrested. Fry was the last holdout and making crazy threats but surrendered with a hallelujah from the FBI

Also Cliven Bundy was tricked into flying commercial and got picked up by the FBI at the airport.

That's just beautiful that they got Cliven, too. :masterstroke:

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You feed and rescue your Possums? We too busy shooting them as pests.

NathanScottPhillips posted:

How long have we been in Afghanistan? How's Assad holding up? What's Libya looking like at this point? All of these downfalls started with a group of guys with small arms. When the Taliban were fighting the USSR in the 80's, they were using 100 year old British rifles.

1. Ukraine

Afghanistan: A place that has known only war, a place you invaded, where some people consider themselves already dead for the fight.

Assad is so monstrous, large chunks of his own army turned on him, fighting in an area that has seen decades of fighting sharpening their skills against the US Army and the Israelis full of surplus arms of all calibre fighting an army that has resorted to dropping barrel bombs and chlorine gas that is only fighting at this point because if they don't, they die.

Libya fell when the army straight up didn't fight for Gaddafi after all the BS he put everyone through, plus western air strikes destroyed any remaining resolve.

Ukraine: Putin happened. They also had a near bloodless revolution before with people protesting armed with nothing more than rocks driving out the pro-Russian sock puppet. Guns would have gotten everybody killed.

If your President Obama declared himself dictator, he wouldn't fall because you are packing an Tacticlool AR-15 with combat LARP, it would be from nobody listening to him and then promptly arresting him for treason. The US isn't remotely in danger of becoming a dictatorship no matter how many times you watch Escape from New York. Canada is more likely to invade and the population would welcome them for bring healthcare. You have a lot of things that are hosed up. Dictatorships isn't one of them.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
Mugshots of the final 4:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

oohhboy posted:

You feed and rescue your Possums? We too busy shooting them as pests.

Some men like possy and some men don't, and that's fine.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Kazak_Hstan posted:

While I don't see any meaningful gun legislation on the horizon, the ubiquity of the AR-15 / AK-47 pattern rifles in Malheur and Bunkerville will hopefully be a factor in upcoming second amendment litigation. The next substantial question to be litigated is exactly what Heller meant when it said that handguns were not ba able because of how common they were. The NRA crowd has taken this as an indication they need to make AR-15s as common as possible to protect them under the same reasoning. The fourth circuit recently bought that argument and struck down an assault weapon ban. I hope these pictures are fresh in the minds of the next judge to take this question up.

Yea but I think that's bullshit (Heller/Pistols/rifles) because handguns are the poo poo that are used more often for crimes. I mean, doing poo poo to restrict assault weapons is like only having one piece of gauze and two wounds. Instead of putting it on the gash you put it on the scratch. Granted assault weapons get more attention but god drat there's a lot of loving gun violence and handguns are the most used.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trig Discipline posted:

Some men like possy and some men don't, and that's fine.

You're right that we are more pussy than possy. Instead of being overrun by dangerous animals, we use biological warfare on rabbits and chemicals and lead on everything else in the name of our flightless birds. Your flightless birds didn't need protecting.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Entropic posted:

Mugshots of the final 4:

that lady looks like one of the middle stages of the faces of meth

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Entropic posted:

Mugshots of the final 4:

whats up with the guy on the right, did we ever hear anything from him?

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Social Media drives a revolution now. You'd do better to advocate for never losing access to it then to your firearm if you want to stop a dictator.

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe

go3 posted:

Jeff Banta is the quiet one, probably an fbi plant

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

go3 posted:

He was on the live feed for about 10 seconds. He kept a really low profile. Well, as much as 1 out of 4 holdouts can.

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

go3 posted:

He got the phone for like five minutes when David was screaming at the FBI and Sean was trying to talk his wife out of "kicking it off." He sounded amazingly calm about the whole mess.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

go3 posted:

Every foursome has its Ringo.

Sinister_Beekeeper
Oct 20, 2012

Marijuana Nihilist posted:

Jeff Banta is the quiet one, probably an fbi plant

I'm pretty sure he is, well, was involved in a custody case and trying to avoid publicity. Oops.

Keep in mind that is something I saw on social media and can't say for sure, but it's come up multiple times.

Sinister_Beekeeper fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Feb 12, 2016

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

OAquinas posted:

PLEASE tell me one of the redacted names is Eric Parker.
He's this rear end in a top hat.

Uh, am I missing something or does he not have any sights up on his rifle?

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

Whoa whoa whoa

but yeah that Australian possum is great

I think American possums are cute too, until they open their mouth, then its like a horror show.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Entropic posted:

Mugshots of the final 4:

lol. fry looks like an older asian woman. and fatmans head is square.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
oh hey that image was loving huge

Trig Discipline fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Feb 12, 2016

• Locked thread