Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Both of them are giving good answers here, honestly!

So refreshing to not hear crazy anti-women GOP bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

boom boom boom posted:

In D&D they said that 79 cents on the dollar thing isn't true

It is not factually true but it is emblematic of a problem in America.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Reik posted:

I thought she said hard fought gays.

My husband, who isn't really paying much attention, caught the same thing. "Why is she fighting the gays again?"

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Qualified HOW? You've married or been appointed (or carpetbagged) your way into every position in your entire life. You barely did poo poo as a Senator, you lasted only four years as SecState. The only thing you're qualified for is increasing your personal power by increasing your backstage connections and speechmaking to elites bounties.

YES REAL TALK BERNIE DO IT!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

PleasureKevin posted:

hillary: we need someone to lead on these issues

lol she has never lead on anything. she took ages to support gays.

Sanders took the same stance of civil unions are good and marriage is a state issue until 2006

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Well poo poo, good point.
Now I'm just depressed.

The things hillary will get through will be poo poo that absolutely nobody wants, like more bombs on the ground in the middle east and tax breaks for wall street/corporations/billionaires

see: obama

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Probad posted:

Hillary's and Bernie's progressive proposals will feed through the Republican paper shredder at the same rate. She might get more middle-of-the-road legislation I don't necessarily agree with through though.

Indeed, and if there's going to be gridlock, you may as well move that loving Overton Window in a positive direction.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
that was awesome

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009
Bernie making his general election case. Too early.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
making GBS threads on republicans is always a good thing

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Sanders took the same stance of civil unions are good and marriage is a state issue until 2006

As opposed to a Sec. of State, and President who didn't evolve to ANY view remotely friendly to LGBTQ until near the end game.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Answer to this question should be:

legalize it.

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug
okay, this is really weird. whoever is capitioning this is always typing the crowd's applause for bernie, but not for hilliary on PBS stream.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

The small government except for womens issues was a great statement by Bernie.

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Hillary: I have a vagina

Bernie: But I like to kill babies

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Brannock posted:

Qualified HOW? You've married or been appointed (or carpetbagged) your way into every position in your entire life. You barely did poo poo as a Senator, you lasted only four years as SecState. The only thing you're qualified for is increasing your personal power by increasing your backstage connections and speechmaking to elites bounties.

Bernie has never won an election outside of the far northeast, and would be a completely ineffectual as a president.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
Wow, that response from Bernie was great, lots of passion

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Milwaukee is insanely segregrated btw, for those of you not from the Great Lakes

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Sounds like we should pay to move black folks out of Wisconsin, since Hillary is ok not forcing their state to bend to the federal law.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:
Can it be actual race questions?

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Acquilae posted:

The small government except for womens issues was a great statement by Bernie.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
We can no longer sweep it undah the rug

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

brb doing marijuana

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Yoshifan823 posted:

Bernie has never won an election outside of the far northeast, and would be a completely ineffectual as a president.

Hillary Clinton will be indicted during the general election. Don't say things you can't take back.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Do marijuana lol

He should also stop saying "blacks"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Nonsense posted:

As opposed to a Sec. of State, and President who didn't evolve to ANY view remotely friendly to LGBTQ until near the end game.

Lol 'near the end game'.

bennyfranks
Jun 23, 2005

IGNORE ME!

hillary gonna destroy him here

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I don't care how much passion Bernie has in his voice, I want to hear how he intends to do anything.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Yoshifan823 posted:

What election has Hillary won outside the northeast?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Bernie Sanders posted:

:siren:do marijuana:siren:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Masonic Youth posted:

brb doing marijuana

same

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
The Blacks™ are doing marijuana

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Demonachizer posted:

Do marijuana lol

Blacks is correct. Not every black person is of African heritage.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Joementum posted:

I loves that Bernie waves his hand when he wants to speak, as if people are somehow unaware that he's on the stage and wants to respond to Hillary.

it's very cute, i wonder if it might be intentional to get people to sympathize with him

also does he know he's on camera when he's not talking

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Brannock posted:

Bernouts again outing themselves as misogynists. Carpetbagging. Nice.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Lol 'near the end game'.

Hillary will never be President, and Obama didn't even accept gay marriage, civil unions until like 2012. Thus both during their 'end game.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Tatum Girlparts posted:

All I want is someone to ask what the gently caress a speculation tax is, Bernie just invented the most meaningless buzzword I've ever heard and he's not getting called on it

Also fix K-12 you stupid old gently caress

Hillary supports the same tax lmao.

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

"Blacks"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Demonachizer posted:

Do marijuana lol

Let's be honest there's no good way for an old Jewish man to say minority names even in support.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Me while Bernie is speaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pusZXECS0mM

• Locked thread