Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GeekyManatee
Jul 12, 2011

triple sulk posted:

I think Sanders has good intentions but I don't know if he's going to get the black vote at this point or not.

Sadly if it's given to Hillary they won't be in a much better place. Hillary *sounds* more fluid and consistent, but what she's fought for in the past and what she wants to try and do won't work. Sanders needs to find a way to explain his points better and flesh out his ideals about racial inequality more, but the fact that he acknowledges class disparity and economy as having huge influence on what happens to minorities is a big step that is rarely approached by politicians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Monohydrate posted:

2016 will be Sanders vs. Trump and who can poo poo on China the most wins.

Trump would be too focused on CHYNA to poo poo on China

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
Hillary gonna boot you out

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Pick posted:

When good education enters these areas they can improve rapidly.

True, and I don't really mean let these people suffer but... It's very easy to lose sympathy for them having escaped that culture.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

"i support the presidents action, i oppose everything he did"

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

White worker black worker

Dee dee deet deet dee.
Doo doo doot doot doo.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

EwokEntourage posted:

Full Stalin ahead, comrade sanders

oh poo poo this is a pretty substantive disagreement happening rn

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
kill all whites

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Deporting criminals eh?

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Having grown up in Central PA (basically misplaced West Virginia) I say let it burn. Those people are poisoned and it will take generations to undo the damage.

This is bullshit. You wouldn't say this about some inner city ghetto wracked with gun violence.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Joementum posted:

"You know who I'd like to hear from now? Martin O'Malley" ~ nobody

I literally said this 10 minutes into the debate :colbert:

.... then I looked up his ab pic because my buddy didn't believe me

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
no obama's deportations are good but i would be nicer about it

maybe give them a nice muffin basket on the way out

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Think they'll actually mention Trump instead of just obliquely?

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

Full Battle Rattle posted:

This is why I have liberals

where do you keep them? do you have like a drawer of liberals somewhere? i can't imagine that you'd put them on a shelf for display because the constant screaming about racism and sexism and no true scotsmans amongst them would be more distracting to you than leaving ten furbies next to an alarm clock

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Republicans coming to their senses

Working with Clinton

Which is a bigger fiction?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Brannock posted:

And give him 30 seconds to respond? Psh, we already found out that's a losing strategy

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Jackie D posted:

"i support the presidents action, i oppose everything he did"

That's all I heard as well. Obama's policies have seen more deportations than any other president.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Brannock posted:

bernie already did

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
Clinton is technically correct; there's nothing objectionable. However, it is very technical and doesn't convey overarching values like it should

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
HONDURAS? WHAT HAPPENED THERE BERNIE?

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Demonachizer posted:

Oh just to be clear I was kidding about being black earlier. I just wanted to add weight to my opinion.

scum

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

deport all white people

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

FourLeaf posted:

The way Appalachian communities have been hosed over and utterly eviscerated is awful.

This is the only thing I liked about Jim Webb as a candidate. He's the only one who so much as mentioned poverty in Appalachia.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Hillary's term "artful smear" is a pretty good descriptor of a lot of her attacks on Bernie

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

"Hopefully Republicans will come to their senses and work with me", and people think BERNIE has unrealistic proposals????????

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Monohydrate posted:

deport all white people

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012
:berned:

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

You don't actually care right? It isn't as if I ran the local NAACP chapter fraudently or anything.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Hillary voted for slavery.

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?
"Watch this."

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Fullhouse posted:

"Hopefully Republicans will come to their senses and work with me", and people think BERNIE has unrealistic proposals????????

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
The Trumps of the world

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

"Those children needed to be processed"

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
bernie prepared for this

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

True, and I don't really mean let these people suffer but... It's very easy to lose sympathy for them having escaped that culture.

You can say that about any culture which is so deeply oppressed that it can't easily self-remediate.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Brannock posted:

Turns out yes.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
God why are the forums so slow, pages randomly take up to 5 seconds to load, other times they load instantly

It was the AFLCIO??

Fullhouse posted:

Well that certainly sinks the shills' arguments that Hillary would Powerfully Destroy All Republicans

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
Hillary sending a message *cocks shotgun*

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress off Hillary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EwokEntourage
Jun 10, 2008

BREYER: Actually, Antonin, you got it backwards. See, a power bottom is actually generating all the dissents by doing most of the work.

SCALIA: Stephen, I've heard that speed has something to do with it.

BREYER: Speed has everything to do with it.

crazy cloud posted:

oh poo poo this is a pretty substantive disagreement happening rn

Unilateral executive action, or executive action unilaterally?!?

• Locked thread