Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bennyfranks
Jun 23, 2005

IGNORE ME!

finally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

rational people who realize she's going to need their donations again to win reelection?

And what happens once she's in her second term? The insane fixation on Re-election has always seemed weird to me and honestly an insufficient answer

SyRauk
Jun 21, 2007

The Persian Menace
I'm going to need a gif of Hillary making that poker table rake movement with her arms with stacks of cash.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

So Hillary wants special rules for large financial insitutions.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I guess another point in Clinton's favor is that she seems vigorous enough to actually survive the next 8 years.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

"gently caress your commercial."

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
fix the loving mics during commerical

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Proposition Joe posted:

Barney Frank is a huge piece of poo poo and works at a bank btw.

100% this

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Your commercials are poo poo PBS AND GRANDPA ISN'T DONE YET

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Logikv9 posted:

lehman brothers no longer exists

RIP ;_;7

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Moderators powerless in the face of The Speech

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012
yessss she didnt get the last word in

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
foreign policy after the break

KEEPING MURICA SAFE

Marlows
Nov 4, 2009
Uhh... Teddy Roosevelt would say a lot of things about today. Not all of them good.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Glass-Steagall is woefully outdated and bringing it back would not be as substantive as claimed.

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?
Wait a sec, this is PBS. We're cutting to ads?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Marlows posted:

Uhh... Teddy Roosevelt would say a lot of things about today. Not all of them good.

Trust busting was good tho

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

NOw i can poop

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Foreign policy coming up. You can open a new tab right now and pre-type your "MOOOOOOOSLIM" post.

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Jesus banks like Countrywide don't even exist anymore

They got grinded to dust in 2008

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
If wall street isn't donating to Hillary for favors and Hillary is going to regulate/tax them even more... Than why are they donating to her?

Please be specific with your answer.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Is Hillary trying to out anti-wall street Bernie?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
to these visiting us today there are multiple threads in D&D right now about another impending economic collapse

enjoy:

Canadian/Australian Debt/Housing Bubble: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3533827

2016 Global Economic Crisis Thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3761067

Tech Bubble // Unicorns' Fall thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3763277

Peruse these threads and take in consideration what Senator Sanders and former Secretary Clinton are saying about the economy when you do so

:cheers:

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
I worry about Bernie's health every time he has a debate.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Marlows posted:

"where the gently caress am i"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
really? Highlights from what we just saw? Thanks Raw.

Pick posted:

Glass-Steagall is woefully outdated and bringing it back would not be as substantive as claimed.

Warren herself said it was mainly symbolic, I don't know why Sanders is making it his hill to die on.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Joementum posted:

I don't really know why Bernie's doing so much better tonight. Was he doubting himself until NH? Is the format helping him? :iiam:

larry david gave him some pointers saturday

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

Joementum posted:

Foreign policy coming up. You can open a new tab right now and pre-type your "MOOOOOOOSLIM" post.

I've had it buffered for the last hour.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
You know PBS Newshour is holding back because they're not talking about the Zika virus right now

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
i donated to bernie's campaign just now wtf

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

How's it been going? I'm not sure if I want to bother tuning in or not this late in.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Democrazy posted:

You know PBS Newshour is holding back because they're not talking about the Zika virus right now

Pandemics are cool and good because there are legitimately too many people on earth right now. Hail Satan.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Prorat posted:

If wall street isn't donating to Hillary for favors and Hillary is going to regulate/tax them even more... Than why are they donating to her?

Please be specific with your answer.

they haven't

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Shifty Pony posted:

How's it been going? I'm not sure if I want to bother tuning in or not this late in.

They're doing an intermission/topic change so now's the best time if you're going to at all.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Joementum posted:

Please, everyone had that ready before this thread was even posted.

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Warren herself said it was mainly symbolic, I don't know why Sanders is making it his hill to die on.

It's the Clinton connection.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Logikv9 posted:

"where the gently caress am i"

"my son... killed himself? :("

EwokEntourage
Jun 10, 2008

BREYER: Actually, Antonin, you got it backwards. See, a power bottom is actually generating all the dissents by doing most of the work.

SCALIA: Stephen, I've heard that speed has something to do with it.

BREYER: Speed has everything to do with it.
What was the context of that "you're not in the White House yet" comment

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Shifty Pony posted:

bernie says something
hil says ya me too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Joementum posted:

I don't really know why Bernie's doing so much better tonight. Was he doubting himself until NH? Is the format helping him? :iiam:

I've seen all the debates and he's been gradually improving tbqh

Just look at his very first intro speech when there was a fuckload of people on stage during the 1st debate

• Locked thread