Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

The Iron Rose posted:

This debate has absolutely convinced me Bernie Sanders would be a disaster on foreign policy and foreign affairs. I legitimately wonder as to his sanity.

I want to point out here for neutral audiences' benefit that Iron Rose is a very strong war hawk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

The Iron Rose posted:

This debate has absolutely convinced me Bernie Sanders would be a disaster on foreign policy and foreign affairs. I legitimately wonder as to his sanity.

lol

bennyfranks
Jun 23, 2005

IGNORE ME!

Typo posted:

who repeats themselves more rubio or bernie

bernie

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
:thurman:

Feel the Bern

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

The Iron Rose posted:

Go vote for Bush

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Logikv9 posted:

i don't see why the "you ran against him" line was a thing

yeah, she ran against candidate obama

Yea she ran against him...in 08. It's smart to drop it but I kinda wish she started with 'yea and one of us wanted to primary him in 12 and it wasn't me' because how does Sanders think that was a sick burn

SyRauk
Jun 21, 2007

The Persian Menace
Flit.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

The Iron Rose posted:

Same, but for Hillary

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
Coal, and water

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I like how Hilary laid out a plan for another 5 to 10 years of warfare in the the middle east then cited Nelson Mandela as an inspiration.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
those poor :coal:miners

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

That DICK! posted:

i guess the implication is that she must not have been 100% behind his leadership if she was running against him?

She was the favorite! Of course she was running against him! He was running against her!

That jab didn't even make sense.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

"poison the water of the children"

smh at this anti-semitism

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Interesting that Hillary bring up "coal country" again in his closing statement.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

The Iron Rose posted:

won't somebody PLEASE think of the military industrial complex!

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Churchill at least kill lots of nazis i bet his score in wolf 3d is baller as gently caress.

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
"Drug companies and insurance companies, and all of it - you know, the people who pay me."

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

bennyfranks posted:

yes actually

You must have forgotten about President Bush

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

:bernget: Bernie gettin votes right now.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

The Iron Rose posted:

Actually while I've always thought they were both strong, this debate made me see Sanders is a much better debater than I gave him credit for before and can put up just as good a fight as Clinton if he goes to the general.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Joementum posted:

Interesting that Hillary bring up "coal country" again in his closing statement.

white people

bennyfranks
Jun 23, 2005

IGNORE ME!

another good debate shwoing for hillary clinton, glad she pushed for more debates so the american ppl can hear wear they stand on the issues

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
How did so many Hillary supporters make it into the crowd tonight? Bernie's band couldn't break away from WoW raiding?

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
HELLLOOOOOOOOO MILWAUKEE!!!!! [pauses for applause]

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Hillary had a p good closing

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
I'm now considering the Republican candidates because of this debate

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

So CNN's banner above the player has been "VOTE IN 2002 IS NOT A PLAN TO DEFEAT ISIS IN 2016." since that quote went by.

bennyfranks
Jun 23, 2005

IGNORE ME!

blue squares posted:

You must have forgotten about President Bush

why would hillary disagree w/ a republican president

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Joementum posted:

They're legitimately kinda hosed for the future and need to be transitioned to something else, even if it's helping to construct alternative energy sources like solar panels or something.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
I think Bernie did a really good job, only thing he said that I thought was terrible was the Churchill thing but meh, not exactly substantive.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

MechaFrogzilla posted:

She was the favorite! Of course she was running against him! He was running against her!

That jab didn't even make sense.

bernie's had a few zingers tonight that don't really make sense when you think about them yes

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
Could Hillary Clinton be arguing for a "right to rise"?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Man that was a really enjoyable debate.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Rasta_Al posted:

How did so many Hillary supporters make it into the crowd tonight? Bernie's band couldn't break away from WoW raiding?

who plays WoW in TYOOL 2016

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
they're piping in hillary cheers like its WWF

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Nice shot at Scott Walker, smart

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
As a Wisconsinite Hillary's closing statements were blatantly and nakedly opportunistic and I'm literally irl mad about it what the gently caress

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Fantastic debate for both of them really. I think longerm it will help Bernie LESS just because he needed Clinton to kinda fall apart really, but I think they both got fantastic soundbytes and a bunch of good press coming their way.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Rasta_Al posted:

They just hadn't heard about Bernie yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Brogeoisie posted:

I'm now considering the Republican candidates because of this debate

lmao

• Locked thread