Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Bump because I want to get a BO3 group together on PC or PS4 and maybe try the four player campaign on realistic difficulty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im down for PC. ive played some multi but havent touched the campaign at all

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have AW.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Or AW, yeah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Valentine's Day COD sesh...oh mama.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i didnt know you could co-op the SP..that's epic

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

bbg and i are playing if anyone wants to join

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I won't be home for several hours. QQ

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I bought it for PS4 the other day too. Let's get a game going sometime. I haven't played any MP yet but I played a few hours of the campaign last night

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bob right when you left I went like 25-2 lol and the other team guys accused me of using an "OP" gun..... smdh

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Which one

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the Gorgon, I got a triple kill right off the bat, got UAV and supply drop soon after, supply was RAPS, and well, from there... hahaha

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

whatever it was it had a thermal scope that looks loving badass. i found out the p90 sucks rear end lol they really nerfed it from other CODs it takes like 8 bodyshots to kill

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

BLOPS3 is really good

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
yeah, I switched from thermal and got the final upgrade scope, this floating point iron sight... its loving insane

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I havent played blops 3 since like release week, ive got to start picking that back up soon

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I love how the crazy movement in the last couple games meant they had to give most shotguns better range than MW2 pre patch 1887s.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I got blops3 for ps4 it's some win

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lumpy this is me taking dumb

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

they better never go back to normie cod

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

they better never go back to normie cod

There was a mode in AW that removed special movement and exo suit stuff and no one played it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Speaking of special modes I still think it sucks that they removed that third person mode from MW2

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My jaw dropped when I realized they brought back the gib

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i just realized everyone just plays mosh pit which is a mix of all the modes lmao this is way better than 24/7 tdm

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao this game has a neo nuketown and its just as crazy

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

uplink owns..this is the cod cyber football ive always dreamed of

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There's a video of some guy tossing it to an enemy player, shooting him, and then taking it back

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

frank.club posted:

There's a video of some guy tossing it to an enemy player, shooting him, and then taking it back

I tried doing that once but I died before I could shoot him and my team yelled at me for giving the other side the ball. That's probably the hardest I've ever been owned.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

frank.club posted:

i managed to get behind the enemy team and i sat in a corner picking off heads until i called in a chopper

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

theres one gun that needs to charge up for a second before firing and it one-shots people on body hits in a shotgun radius from range that thing is crazy bullshit wtf

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My friend was showing me the argus which is totally freaking insane

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

frank.club posted:

My friend was showing me the argus which is totally freaking insane

is that what it is? everytime i see one in play the match is completely lopsided in that person's favor lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

is that what it is? everytime i see one in play the match is completely lopsided in that person's favor lol

Yeah it's a two round lever-ish action shotgun that is a one hit at medium range

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

COD 2016 got confirmed today, all. Phew

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I predict that games will call the next battlefield game battlefive

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The new COD might not be a Ghosts sequel... Optimistic

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I had fun playing COD the other day. Let's make that happen again soon. Also ZDR get the gently caress on

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I kinda liked the huge natural disaster settings in ops 3 and ghosts. I tried playing the campaign in ops 3 but I got like this weird sensory headache a few missions in.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

2X weapon XP AND 2X normal XP this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

frank.club posted:

I kinda liked the huge natural disaster settings in ops 3 and ghosts. I tried playing the campaign in ops 3 but I got like this weird sensory headache a few missions in.

Probably from the really, haha, REALLY bad voice acting.

• Locked thread