Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
Finally finishing Log Horizon 2. FemShirou has fang moe... ohoho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

holy poo poo. powerful babies this week

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Dangerous Person posted:

If you are coming to Philadelphia then I apologize for the equipment my city is going to steal from you

The only thing I've ever gotten stolen as far as musical equipment goes were 3 lovely pedals and that was when I played a local show like 15 years ago.

Of course, there's always a first time, but thanks for the heads-up regarding shitheads out for equipment. ;)

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

irritated iori is good

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Space Flower posted:

we thought we had defenders but they were just two AFKs.
WORLD OF WARSHIPS

:negative:

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I know

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Soon

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

It's actually out already (on Mangagamer).

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Also,

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

The Yuritopia is real.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

important: is Cammy wearing pants in this scene

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Absolutely not.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

This is the last screenshot I'm posting, promise.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Cammy is actually allergic to pants, it's genetic

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
That's the worst pun I've ever seen. I hate this game now.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Its my birthday. Please send me presents (thanks Tiler for Hitman I tried to pm you but you dont have plat)

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Futaba Anzu posted:

also just a little thing about the boku dake thread, no actual spoilers but I'm loving loving how the thread totally thinks the red herring is actually a red herring this is great.

spoilers i guess
it sucks that the plot thread they're focusing on basically goes nowhere/answers nothing even in the recent chapters, though

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

re: Mabuchi being a big jerk, it's definitely tiresome by now, but i'm hoping they go into his backstory soon, because focusing on his trauma etc should help open him up and give him opportunity for minor change. i'm fine with a him being a dude who takes his trauma out on others (though, it seems like it's been a long time since w/e happened...) as a flaw, but watching him straight up bully Mira is not enjoyable. it doesn't really work to raise questions about her/robots' humanity, nor is it necessary to (redundantly) establish Mabuchi's hate of technology.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

K. Flaps posted:

That's the worst pun I've ever seen. I hate this game now.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I don't even know what that is but heck as a dude who enjoys puns I won't stand for someone making a mockery of wordplay with that terrible attempt

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Its my birthday. Please send me presents (thanks Tiler for Hitman I tried to pm you but you dont have plat)

Happy Birthday Plutonis.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

K. Flaps posted:

Happy Birthday Plutonis.

:toot:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
happy birthday plutonis

thats cool

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

happy birthday!

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Happy b day Plutonis

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Happy B-day Plutonis!

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Sakurazuka posted:

Cammy is actually allergic to pants, it's genetic

Isn't she a clone of M Bison, though? Or was that just a lie? Besides, you missed the opportunity to say its jeannetic :cheeky:

Happy Birthday to you!
I don't own the copyrights to this song
and neither do you.
So just sit and bask in amazement
at all the thieves around you.
:cheers:

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

dogsicle posted:

i'm fine with a him being a dude who takes his trauma out on others (though, it seems like it's been a long time since w/e happened...) as a flaw, but watching him straight up bully Mira is not enjoyable. it doesn't really work to raise questions about her/robots' humanity, nor is it necessary to (redundantly) establish Mabuchi's hate of technology.

Yeah. IIRC it's 26 episodes so I'm really hoping that now that we've gotten the setting- and character-establishing episodes out and gotten one two-parter, they're really going to start working on Kyoma's character development.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Lemon Curdistan posted:

Yeah. IIRC it's 26 episodes so I'm really hoping that now that we've gotten the setting- and character-establishing episodes out and gotten one two-parter, they're really going to start working on Kyoma's character development.

i thought it was just one cour

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Julias posted:

Isn't she a clone of M Bison, though? Or was that just a lie? Besides, you missed the opportunity to say its jeannetic :cheeky:

I stopped caring about fighting game lore in high school

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Droyer posted:

i thought it was just one cour

If it is, that's pretty disappointing. :(

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Sakurazuka posted:

I stopped caring about fighting game lore in high school

:yikes:

Also, Happy Birthday Plutonis!

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Julias posted:

Happy Birthday to you!
I don't own the copyrights to this song
and neither do you.
So just sit and bask in amazement
at all the thieves around you.
:cheers:

We don't know about cammy's early life

Juni is a clone of cammy

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Happy birthday plutonis

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Cammy is a British military officer so she presumably isn't a random Bison clone and probably has a pretty normal origin.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Just found out I can't use amazon gift balance to buy gift cards...wtf

that sucks, I wanted to buy a gamestop gift card as a valentines day gift for KCB >:[

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Lemon Curdistan posted:

Cammy is a British military officer so she presumably isn't a random Bison clone and probably has a pretty normal origin.

No, she used to be a mind controlled slave for shadaloo until Dhalsim used his mystic powers to awaken her soul

Street Fighter Alpha

• Locked thread