Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

So, you've traded one vice for another? You're like the Lance Armstrong of smokable plants. Toking up the new poo poo they don't have tests for yet. Maybe you could work with Jan Bruyneel coming up with new doping schemes. You seem to have a knack for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
You could always just go full 14 INCH and smoke everything you see. It'll throw the drug test off so much it will probably just return "maybe not even piss I dunno?"

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
You don't smoke kratom, you drink it in a tea. Come on guys, learn about your drugs.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Nah you don't smoke it, and it tastes horrible. Do not recommend. And besides I'm not denying I'm a degenerate. We all know I am. The worst part about Kratom is that it was supposed to help with pain too but it has no affect on my back. Regardless I don't plan on letting the Quick Fix I bought go to waste.

Seat Safety Switch posted:

You could always just go full 14 INCH and smoke everything you see. It'll throw the drug test off so much it will probably just return "maybe not even piss I dunno?"

Lmao

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
How do I stop Windows Update from updating my graphics driver automatically? I keep having to roll it back because it is buggy!

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Seat Safety Switch posted:

This has always amazed me how SAC, AI's resident punching bag, constantly gets tons of abuse for a bit of recreational drug taking, whereas 14 inch, a literal meth addict, is treated as some kind of papal saint or something ijdgi

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

CharlesM posted:

How do I stop Windows Update from updating my graphics driver automatically? I keep having to roll it back because it is buggy!
Turn off Windows Update. You can also select which updates to ignore though the control panel. Figure out which update is bugging your fuckery and ignore the poo poo out of it.

corn in the fridge posted:

This has always amazed me how SAC, AI's resident punching bag, constantly gets tons of abuse for a bit of recreational drug taking, whereas 14 inch, a literal meth addict, is treated as some kind of papal saint or something ijdgi
He's not though? :shrug:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

scuz posted:

Congrats - you fell for corn in the fridge

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

Goober Peas posted:

Congrats - you fell for corn in the fridge
gently caress, I blew it.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
14'' posts car content of a variety of types.

SAC complains that he can't hold a job and he put a sticker on his Genny.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

In the chat thread...

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

Lightbulb Out posted:

14'' posts car content of a variety of types.

SAC complains that he can't hold a job and he put a sticker on his Genny.

Can't wait to hear about him putting the dude humping IT sticker on his back window at a jaunty angle.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

scuz posted:

Turn off Windows Update. You can also select which updates to ignore though the control panel. Figure out which update is bugging your fuckery and ignore the poo poo out of it.

Those aren't options in Windows 10. :( It's stupid there's no advanced mode. I can disable the Windows Update service I guess... but I want security and bug fixes for Windows.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

CharlesM posted:

Those aren't options in Windows 10. :( It's stupid there's no advanced mode. I can disable the Windows Update service I guess... but I want security and bug fixes for Windows.
See if this here gets you any closer.

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.
I don't have to fear drug testing, as I don't do drugs. Such an amazing concept.

Cage posted:

Maybe just don't do a drug.
But then he wouldn't be doing drugs. And if you're not doing drugs how do you get high?

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Yes! Thank you. The troubleshooter to hide updates is exactly what I needed.

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

Super Aggro Crag posted:

In the chat thread...

I know it's harsh and I don't know you from a hole in the wall, but, I'm beginning to think you just really deserve yourself.

SAC: "Hey guys I keep doing all these things society and law and poo poo tells me not to, and it's affecting my life negatively, what to do?"
AI Goons: "Stop doing that stuff, buddy."
SAC: "How about I just stop one of those things and hope for the best, ok?"

You don't need to just stop smoking pot, you need a complete reexamination and subsequent change in your lifestyle. Seeking to escape from your crappy life by drinking, doing drugs, and generally forcing yourself to ignore just how much you hate it, isn't going to improve your situation.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

CharlesM posted:

Here, use this. And while you're at it turn off all of the tracking poo poo.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
on the bright side him being a continual idiot makes life slightly easier for the rest of us

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

On the bright side I'll be on call 24/7 except every other weekend with this new job so I literally can't get crunk.

Super Aggro Crag fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Feb 12, 2016

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Super Aggro Crag posted:

On the bright side I'll be on call 27/4 except every other weekend with this new job so I literally can't get crunk.

This is perfect.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

ilkhan posted:

I don't have to fear drug testing, as I don't do drugs. Such an amazing concept.

I don't have to fear drug testing because I live in a state that has sane laws about marijuana and work in an industry that does not drug test.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

scuz posted:

Wait seriously? I thought it was heavily implied that he was.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

corn in the fridge posted:

Wait seriously? I thought it was heavily implied that he was.

Only by terrible posters like you

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

BraveUlysses posted:

Only by terrible posters like you

And the posting of a medical diagnosis of such. Not taking sides, but you can see where the confusion could come from.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

meatpimp posted:

And the posting of a medical diagnosis of such. Not taking sides, but you can see where the confusion could come from.
I'm giving 14" the benefit of the doubt. He's able to hold down a job, get poo poo done, and navigate the minefield of his own life while still finding time to post about it on an Internet Forum. No meth head that I've ever met would be able to do any of that for any length of time. Plus he's got a prescription for ADD/ADHD pills or something, it's all in his wonderful thread, go read it sometime.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Phoenix dudes. I'm going to be driving into your fair city next weekend, any sights/restaurants/driving roads I should go see?

My wife likes desert wildflowers, I like showing them to her as we drive past at 83mph. I'll be there Fri-Sun most likely so tell me what's cool. I think we're staying at the Wigwam Golf Resort.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Super Aggro Crag posted:

On the bright side I'll be on call 24/7 except every other weekend with this new job so I literally can't get crunk.

"Guys I wasn't on call this weekend so I got blackout drunk after bumping what I thought was some good yayo and would keep me awake, and I slept through my alarm and got to the site three hours late today and they fired me. This is loving bullshit. At least my buddy who has a ditch digging service is looking for help, and he lives right near me so he can pick me up on the way since my Genny got repossessed."

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
Hey neat broke my house key off in the lock, time to take that fucker apart and post some pics of a circa 1923 mortise lock :dance:

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

scuz posted:

Plus he's got a prescription for ADD/ADHD pills or something, it's all in his wonderful thread, go read it sometime.

I think he said his prescription ran out and he was getting prescription drugs from someone else. Perhaps you may want to re-read his thread sometime.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Now you're just reaching.

I'm not unable to hold down a job either. I was union for 6 years so there is constany layoffs. Which is why I left. I got a gig in the summer and quit to go to another job before they went out of business (which they did). I put in my 2 weeks notice at that job (like an idiot) because I didn't think I'd fail the new job's piss test. When I failed I asked if I could stay at the job I out my notice in to he told me he already adjusted the workload to me not being there. It's not like I keep getting poo poo canned. In fact I've never been late to a single job I've since I was 16. I am that guy who is alwaus super early. And the fact that this company is hiring me again 2 months after failing the drug test should tell you how good I am at my job. My resume and skill set speak for themselves. I quit smoking weed because that poo poo stays in my system for way too long and I don't wanna jeopardize this job after I got a second chance. I don't know what else you expect from me?

(lovely typos on phone, not fixing)

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I don't know what else you expect from me?

(lovely typos on phone, not fixing)

Asked and answered.

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.

The Midniter posted:

"Guys I wasn't on call this weekend so I got blackout drunk after bumping what I thought was some good yayo and would keep me awake, and I slept through my alarm and got to the site three hours late today and they fired me. This is loving bullshit. At least my buddy who has a ditch digging service is looking for help, and he lives right near me so he can pick me up on the way since my Genny got repossessed."
We need a pool for betting on which week this happens.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Well I want in on that bet because it has never happened and won't ever happen.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I'm late all the time and I still have a job.

Makes u think...

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Ether Frenzy posted:

Phoenix dudes. I'm going to be driving into your fair city next weekend, any sights/restaurants/driving roads I should go see?

My wife likes desert wildflowers, I like showing them to her as we drive past at 83mph. I'll be there Fri-Sun most likely so tell me what's cool. I think we're staying at the Wigwam Golf Resort.

I'm a huge fan (:rimshot:) of Little Miss BBQ. It's loving amazing, with the only downsides being they're open from "11 until we run out, Tuesday-Saturday" and the fact that the lines get so bad they have to direct traffic. So loving delicious.

The Apache Trail is a good drive for desert scenery, though with the weather warming up you might have to contend with more boats-on-trailers again. The best bit for 'spirited' driving is the paved bit between Apache Junction and a few miles past Tortilla Flat. The dirt section from there is still fun but it is usually a washboard road.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

meatpimp posted:

I think he said his prescription ran out and he was getting prescription drugs from someone else. Perhaps you may want to re-read his thread sometime.
Mah bad, he did mention that.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

IOwnCalculus posted:

I'm a huge fan (:rimshot:) of Little Miss BBQ. It's loving amazing, with the only downsides being they're open from "11 until we run out, Tuesday-Saturday" and the fact that the lines get so bad they have to direct traffic. So loving delicious.

The Apache Trail is a good drive for desert scenery, though with the weather warming up you might have to contend with more boats-on-trailers again. The best bit for 'spirited' driving is the paved bit between Apache Junction and a few miles past Tortilla Flat. The dirt section from there is still fun but it is usually a washboard road.

Awesome! Thanks much - everyone's into BBQ (we're seeing my mom, who's out there visiting some retired snowbird family friends from our hometown in the midwest) so perhaps I'll drag them there and brave the lines as we do have a lunch slot with no plans yet. That Apache Trail looks pretty great, and even if there's caravans & boat trailers clogging it up I'm sure it'll be fun anyhow.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

meatpimp posted:

His description of how said pills (whether prescribed or illicitly obtained) make him feel calm and normal and able to keep a train of thought going mesh pretty well with a real (not self diagnosed) case of ADHD. I'll buy it.

To quote my GF - "just took my methylphenidate and had 3 cups of coffee, I think I'm gonna fall asleep". Those drugs have a completely opposite impact on the mental state of people abusing them and people who need them badly, much like how opioids don't get you high if you need them for pain, because they're blocking the pain instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

kastein posted:

His description of how said pills (whether prescribed or illicitly obtained) make him feel calm and normal and able to keep a train of thought going mesh pretty well with a real (not self diagnosed) case of ADHD. I'll buy it.

To quote my GF - "just took my methylphenidate and had 3 cups of coffee, I think I'm gonna fall asleep". Those drugs have a completely opposite impact on the mental state of people abusing them and people who need them badly, much like how opioids don't get you high if you need them for pain, because they're blocking the pain instead.

I buy it, but at the same time... think about some of the poo poo he writes/smokes/fucks!

• Locked thread