Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

ZenVulgarity posted:

Did you write HOOK EM HORNS on any question

It was computer-based, and all multiple choice. I did trace it with the mouse.

Sample question:

pre:
Select the 3 words in the list that have similar meanings:

OBTUSE
DENSE
CLEVER
INSIGHTFUL
LETHARGIC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, but what was your three cone drill time?

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

College Slice

Kalli posted:

Yeah, but what was your three cone drill time?

shameful :negative:

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

JPrime posted:

It was computer-based, and all multiple choice. I did trace it with the mouse.

Sample question:

pre:
Select the 3 words in the list that have similar meanings:

OBTUSE
DENSE
CLEVER
INSIGHTFUL
LETHARGIC

I was hoping the first letter of those would spell out "IDIOT" or something along those lines.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Unless I forget, I'm going to find a good free wonderlic test at some point during the offseason and do a goon wonderlic thread. Self-reporting your score and see how you rank against some reported NFL player scores

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

GNU Order posted:

Unless I forget, I'm going to find a good free wonderlic test at some point during the offseason and do a goon wonderlic thread. Self-reporting your score and see how you rank against some reported NFL player scores

Everyone will just put hook em horns.

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Cartoon Man posted:

Everyone will just put hook em horns.

Any number answer will be 10

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I came

will_colorado
Jun 30, 2007

Febreeze posted:

I should do something like that for other famous TFF posts

MY HEALTH WON'T ALLOW IT.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

will_colorado posted:

MY HEALTH WON'T ALLOW IT.

That's already a beautiful image

I kind of want to make a comic version of spherical breasts

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Febreeze posted:

That's already a beautiful image

I kind of want to make a comic version of spherical breasts
don't do it, you'll drive yourself mad trying to create the perfect woman

I know from experience, years down the drain, it's impossible, they're always impure

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
There's always one or two stray hairs left.

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

JPrime posted:

Only tangentially FART-related, but I just got back from a job interview. The first thing I did when I arrived was take a Wonderlic test. 50 questions in 12 minutes that were apallingly easy..."Hook Em Horns" seems very sad now.

Wait, is that "Hook Em Horns" thing something that actually happened? People didn't make it up?

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!

Patrick Spens posted:

Wait, is that "Hook Em Horns" thing something that actually happened? People didn't make it up?

Yes it's made up. VY is criminally stupid, but that wonderlic is fake.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Crunkjuice posted:

Yes it's made up. VY is criminally stupid, but that wonderlic is fake.

"c" at the end gets me every time

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

Qwijib0 posted:

"c" at the end gets me every time

It cracks me up too.

I can tell a story of a longhorn getting a 4 in a class as a final grade though. Cedric Benson took intro to piano (not an elective, but a freshman MUSIC MAJOR course), and somehow managed to get the one intro class taught by Martha Hilley, the coldest bitch of a professor I ever had. He of course didn't know this, and thought it would just be a blowoff elective class that fit into his schedule perfectly. Well Martha Hilley is awful, and gave absolutely 0 fucks that cedric was a super star football player and treated him like every other student she had. Cedric didn't realize this until after the final drop date of a class in which even the athletic program couldn't override that deadline, so he was stuck with it. He had no interest in learning piano, and as he had to display proficiency there weren't any nerds that could do his homework for him or tutor him. On his final exam, which was playing piano for Hilley, he played chopsticks with his two middle fingers because he hated her (justly so she's a coldhearted bitch) and walked out. She gave him a 25 on the final because he actually played a piece of music (in no way shape or form was the final), and ended up giving him a 4 as his final grade and flunked him. For reference, my final was chord progressions, two handed proficiency, and loving sight reading.

She told that story day one of class with pride.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Crunkjuice posted:

It cracks me up too.

I can tell a story of a longhorn getting a 4 in a class as a final grade though. Cedric Benson took intro to piano (not an elective, but a freshman MUSIC MAJOR course), and somehow managed to get the one intro class taught by Martha Hilley, the coldest bitch of a professor I ever had. He of course didn't know this, and thought it would just be a blowoff elective class that fit into his schedule perfectly. Well Martha Hilley is awful, and gave absolutely 0 fucks that cedric was a super star football player and treated him like every other student she had. Cedric didn't realize this until after the final drop date of a class in which even the athletic program couldn't override that deadline, so he was stuck with it. He had no interest in learning piano, and as he had to display proficiency there weren't any nerds that could do his homework for him or tutor him. On his final exam, which was playing piano for Hilley, he played chopsticks with his two middle fingers because he hated her (justly so she's a coldhearted bitch) and walked out. She gave him a 25 on the final because he actually played a piece of music (in no way shape or form was the final), and ended up giving him a 4 as his final grade and flunked him. For reference, my final was chord progressions, two handed proficiency, and loving sight reading.

Thats hilarious :lol:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Crunkjuice posted:

It cracks me up too.

I'm imagining her including the descriptions of her being a cold bitch while telling your class this.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Crunkjuice posted:

he played chopsticks with his two middle fingers because he hated her

this owns so hard

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Speaking of which, my department at UD is working on a special project with the Athletic department and I keep asking the Athletic Director questions about what Joe Flacco is like

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Crunkjuice posted:

It cracks me up too.

This owns a lot

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Crunkjuice posted:

It cracks me up too.

And then the Bears drafted him :suicide:

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

DJExile posted:

this owns so hard

It was by far the best way he could have gone out of that class.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Speaking of which, my department at UD is working on a special project with the Athletic department and I keep asking the Athletic Director questions about what Joe Flacco is like

AND?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

he just stared into the middle distance and muttered a single word under his breath

Reckless...

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Crunkjuice posted:

It cracks me up too.

This story is literal fArt

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

He is Febreeze's comics

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I got a text today of a "Funny comic" my dad sent me

It was the Cam Newton vs Peyton's deputies.

GJ Febreeze

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Febreeze I appreciate you giving Bill Walton proper recognition but smh on no wilt and saying Thomas was the heart and soul of the bad boys

http://uproxx.com/dimemag/nba-logos-as-all-stars/

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
That Dwight Howard was uncanny.

I'd have known that was a drawing of Dwight without the context.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Should've gone with Alex English for the Nuggets
:goonsay:

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Metapod posted:

Febreeze I appreciate you giving Bill Walton proper recognition but smh on no wilt and saying Thomas was the heart and soul of the bad boys

What, no David Robinson for the Spurs?

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Barkley looks much more like the Suns' logo than Nash ever could.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Metapod posted:

Aw I know you were rubbing it in but I was really happy you included the Sonics/the Glove. :3:

AradoBalanga posted:

What, no David Robinson for the Spurs?

Uhhh. Duncan may be the greatest power forward of all time, and he's already played 5 more seasons than Robinson.

shirts and skins fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Feb 13, 2016

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Spurs should be Kawhi, imo

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
I would, in fact, like to take you out back and yell WHY NOT STEVE NASH.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Qwijib0 posted:

I would, in fact, like to take you out back and yell WHY NOT STEVE NASH.

Because Steve Nash is a Mav, bitch.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Your Kings writeup is quite rude

(But fair).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

College Slice
So I got the job at the Wonderlic place. :boom:

Does that make me officially smarter than Vince Young?

• Locked thread