Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Invisible Ted
Aug 24, 2011

hhhehehe
Especially since nobody jokes about someone wanting to marry a male reader

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.

Invisible Ted posted:

ffuck you stog is my husbando

goddamn erasure

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Invisible Ted posted:

That's just because we all know that most people here want to marry Stog.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Invisible Ted posted:

We know Bunnybread isn't the type to get tied down so we don't bother.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

I don't really want to marry some people I know of solely through a comedy podcast.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

I think everyone ITT needs some therapy :rowdytrout:

skul-gun
Dec 24, 2001
I got this account for Xmas.
What's the first episode where kumquat says YES HI HELLO ?

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Djeser posted:

I even remember them referencing "it's herd to feel the friction" later on, and that's where it came from.

Anyway, new episode. Unlicensed psychiatry ahoy!

https://thefpl.us/episode/204

I'm glad that our minds went to the exact same place when they described the Kadir-Buxton Method.

http://i.imgur.com/xmsrB1z.gifv
YOU'RE CURED!

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
That petition at the end has some good forum names in it.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I want to jimmy Jimmyfrank's frank.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Never mind.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Feb 15, 2016

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
The logical chain that lead to penis tattoos as a cure for psychopathy is one of the funniest things I've ever heard on the podcast.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Puppy Time posted:

OK dude, we get it, you want to marry Portaxx.

i want to be friends with portaxx irl and play the pokemons with her

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I didn't notice until relatively recently that "I don't have that problem, bye!" Is so loving prevalent in our garbage Internet. But it crops up anywhere. Wherever you see someone complaining about something, expect someone helpfully chiming in about how they don't see an issue, welp cya later!!

It wasn't really noticeable or annoying to me until a recent episode had dubbed it the F Plus Special, at which point I realized it wasn't special at all. Thanks STOG.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

RyokoTK posted:

I didn't notice until relatively recently that "I don't have that problem, bye!" Is so loving prevalent in our garbage Internet. But it crops up anywhere. Wherever you see someone complaining about something, expect someone helpfully chiming in about how they don't see an issue, welp cya later!!

It wasn't really noticeable or annoying to me until a recent episode had dubbed it the F Plus Special, at which point I realized it wasn't special at all. Thanks STOG.

I don't notice this, goodbye!!!

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

RyokoTK posted:

It's the curse of wanting to provide input on the topic, but not actually having anything directly related to it to say. I know I'm guilty of it; I'll say a problem that I have that isn't entirely related because I see equivalencies.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Cleretic posted:

It's the curse of wanting to provide input on the topic, but not actually having anything directly related to it to say. I know I'm guilty of it; I'll say a problem that I have that isn't entirely related because I see equivalencies.

I feel you, after FPlus mentioned it, I realize I also comment sometimes just to comment. Not as bad as the Special, but still coming from that same place.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Cleretic posted:

hoobajoo posted:

I feel you, after FPlus mentioned it, I realize I also comment sometimes just to comment. Not as bad as the Special, but still coming from that same place.
I don't, goodbye! :v:

:regd08:

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Cleretic posted:

This is great! I love anime!

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013
If I say "Jimmyfranks' Milhouse's dad voice", does anyone else know what I'm talking about? Because that voice owns

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Sinestro posted:

ffuck you stog is my husbando

goddamn erasure

Oh c'mon we all know Stog is a cartoon just like Schmorky.

Reverse camouflage may be the funniest goddamned thing I've ever heard because the only thing I could think that it looks like is zubaz pants but on your dick.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Comparing STOG to Shmorky is pretty mean.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Ag Bengip posted:

If I say "Jimmyfranks' Milhouse's dad voice", does anyone else know what I'm talking about? Because that voice owns

I think I have an idea.

Colosmicon
Jan 5, 2013
"‘Hairy Panic’ (a Plant) Strikes Australian Town of Wangaratta"
Wangaratta has discovered a way to increase the hair on its panic.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

wangaretta 2 had a terrible combo system.

Maximum Planck
Feb 16, 2012

quote:

The grass is more annoyance than threat, its chief risk being to sheep and pigs, which can develop photosensivity from overeating it (a condition known as “yellow big head”).

Whoever is in charge of naming things in Australia is doing a great job.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

RyokoTK posted:

Comparing STOG to Shmorky is pretty mean.

Didn't mean it in a mean way

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004
They say the fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live

Well that was unexpected!

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because fuck you.
New episode, on horrible transformation stories.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
those goddamn limericks

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

that wasn't nearly as gross as the deck suggested >:[

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Best intro to an episode in a long time sweet Jesus.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Why can't we have Bunnybread in every episode?

do it on my face
Feb 6, 2005
°

Ag Bengip posted:

To me, its a voice triggered by the phrase "uh, hello, this is Sex Doctor." Is that the one you mean?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i miss jimmyfranks

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

VenMalakim posted:

To me, its a voice triggered by the phrase "uh, hello, this is Sex Doctor." Is that the one you mean?

Either that or "when you are on top and you're the boy."

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

There was a lot of smack-talking the doc in this one, although while skimming it I did stop to read one sentence of that nursery thing and immediately regretted it.

I think the person in the second to last snippet listened to that TURNS THE LISTENER INTO THEIR PENIS file.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Haruharuharuko posted:

Best intro to an episode in a long time sweet Jesus.

Yeah, I was fully expecting a "So F Plus, what did we learn today?" in the middle of the intro. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Lumbermouth posted:

Either that or "when you are on top and you're the boy."

Is it the same voice that wants to increase its panic size?