Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Sharkopath posted:

diglett dig

diglett dig

Sharkopath posted:

TRIO TRIO TRIO!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

im reading the diglet posts in a jushimatsu voice

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Smoking Crow posted:

also, sam sho vii is coming out next year and supposedly garou 2 is in the works

snk means business

That's hosed up. Also, hey everybody! Apparently, being into yuri is also cool for musicians.

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Wark Say posted:

That's hosed up. Also, hey everybody! Apparently, being into yuri is also cool for musicians.

*slings bassoon case over shoulder* youre drat right

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Davincie posted:

lol

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Davincie posted:

lmfao

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

with a pause between the diglett and the dig

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Ryu is cute!!

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

very typical behavior for a japanese spitz lol

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

dogsicle posted:

Ryu is cute!!

This manga is going to kill me.

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

guy's into dog anuses...

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Sugimoto the deer, he makes his own osoma

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
To think that if I had only been born 100 years earlier I could explore the snowy landscapes of hokkaido with tons of animals friends making retard noises *sigh*

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I never get tired of seeing crazy Ainu feats like cruising down a super steep slope riding a goddamn stick. It's a shame that so many traditional wilderness survival, hunting, and crafting techniques worldwide have been marginalized over time.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

K. Flaps posted:

To think that if I had only been born 100 years earlier I could explore the snowy landscapes of hokkaido with tons of animals friends making retard noises *sigh*

You can still do the last part

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i love them

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Wark Say posted:

What on earth would make you think otherwise?

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

dogsicle posted:

Ryu is cute!!

Old hunter dude is simultaneously the coolest and doofiest guy in a manga full of nothing but guys who are either cool or doofy.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

dogsicle posted:

Ryu is cute!!

lmao

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Sorry Corals posted:

*slings bassoon case over shoulder* youre drat right

My fiancée was catching up on SNAFU's 2nd season, when the keyboard player asked us what were the haps, and after like 10 minutes of watching an episode, she very matter-of-factly said "That big-tittied girl is totally into black-haired girl". It was funny how out of left-field it felt when she started using. Also, like 90% of the staff is constantly telling me that we should totally get married while on tour. Having to explain the fact that I'm jewish and getting that confused puppy-dog stare is getting kinda weird, too :ohdear:

Sylphid posted:

What on earth would make you think otherwise?

I know I know. Musicians being all "Huzzah for debauchery" is nothing new. I'm mostly surprised since none of my musician friends in Monterrey are into anime, and yet this girl is both into anime and yuri. She also has a Fakku! subscription, but whatever.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Wark Say! You're alive!

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

what the gently caress

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Wark Say posted:

I know I know. Musicians being all "Huzzah for debauchery" is nothing new. I'm mostly surprised since none of my musician friends in Monterrey are into anime, and yet this girl is both into anime and yuri. She also has a Fakku! subscription, but whatever.
hello

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/698495582701252608

quote:

@monoids The boys side made me laugh because they all got something except Shuichi

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

lol

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Wark Say posted:

My fiancée was catching up on SNAFU's 2nd season, when the keyboard player asked us what were the haps, and after like 10 minutes of watching an episode, she very matter-of-factly said "That big-tittied girl is totally into black-haired girl". It was funny how out of left-field it felt when she started using. Also, like 90% of the staff is constantly telling me that we should totally get married while on tour. Having to explain the fact that I'm jewish and getting that confused puppy-dog stare is getting kinda weird, too :ohdear:

There's nothing debaucherous about yuri.

Also she sharin' some of that hent?

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Wark Say posted:

Sounds like a fine, upstanding woman.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Bad Seafood posted:

Wark Say! You're alive!

And mostly in one piece too, Jefe Seafood! Some asshat did try his/her best to cut my leg off with a CD s/he threw the other night. It wasn't until the end of the show when my boss lady told me "Holy poo poo, you're bleeding!" and I noticed, but both the drummer and my fiancée saw it happen. Luckily it didn't get infected. But yeah, not playing with kilts for a while.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

second season of Eupho opens with Shuichi announcing he's moving out of the country

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

this idol mang going weird places

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Parallax posted:

second season of Eupho opens with Shuichi announcing he's moving out of the country
second season of eupho opens with that kyoani ship war image

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Gouda is adorable

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

I empathize with the girl in the ghost game who's just looking at her friends and going "jfc just kiss already"

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Blhue posted:

i feel sorry for the one that's noctowl. bad luck there.

Noctowl is a top 100 Pokemon of all time. I would go so far as to put him in my top 75!

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Droyer posted:

There's nothing debaucherous about yuri.

Also she sharin' some of that hent?

She's really into Nico x Maki material, from the looks of it. I'm just glad that everyone seems really different / not closed-off, unlike a ton of the usual musicians I hang out with or assist with recording. It's been fun, you guys! :)

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Wark Say posted:

She's really into Nico x Maki material, from the looks of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/kymg/status/698585313522819072

• Locked thread