Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Sperglord Firecock posted:

Alternately an LP of Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme

The Citizen Kane of egregiously horrible visual novels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler

Dr Cheeto posted:

The Citizen Kane of egregiously horrible visual novels.

In the words of noted reviewer Boreal:

"Why?"

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
LP payday 2 on this very fourm while staying in character of the quintessential redditor.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

THE CHORSE posted:

I happen to have a spare COP sitting in my inventory. I would like to trade it for a Humble Mask Pack 1 code (The Crossbreed and The Orc). Anyone who can make that happen gets a Mega Kawaii.

I sent you a pm.

How do you mod the commando for loud, just max stability and hope the enemy isn't too far away?

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler

canada jezus posted:

I sent you a pm.

How do you mod the commando for loud, just max stability and hope the enemy isn't too far away?

Mod the Commando for loud by not using the Commando and using a better gun.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

Mod the Commando for loud by not using the Commando and using a better gun.

Using the same gun over and over gets boring. I used the rattlesnake a whole bunch for instance., thanatos gets old.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Crabtree posted:

LP payday 2 on this very fourm while staying in character of the quintessential redditor.

Ugh, I can't believe oyveyshill did a collaboration with loving Goat Simulator. Where's my loving safehouse customization, Almir?

canada jezus posted:

Put on all the +acc mods you can. It's got pretty good stability even with the war-torn stock and tactical compensatior.

Dr Cheeto fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Feb 13, 2016

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

ClonedPickle posted:

The Assault Kit lowers damage? Well that's horseshit. Psion, you spoil me.

well I saw that and said "Overkill that's stupid" and here we are :v:

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

Dr Cheeto posted:

Put on all the +acc mods you can. It's got pretty good stability even with the war-torn stock and tactical compensatior.

Thanks, i get a little lost sometimes with weapon mods.

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

canada jezus posted:

I sent you a pm.

http://pd2skills.com/#/v3/:pC8::w15-24-36-8-37-1-41-14-19:: with a +accuracy boost is how I built mine.

You can go for full accuracy but 60 vs 64 isn't a huge difference and I gave myself some stability instead. It works decent enough at mid-ranges, where most maps take place, but you'll still be at a disadvantage compared to even a medium rifle like an AK or UAR, CAR-4, etc.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Tempest_56 posted:

Vox, your fat pipe is broke. I am disappointed.

eurgh, I can't believe they did it...man, I'm afraid to check facepunch after this...

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.
why do you read facepunch and reddit so much or at all

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Discendo Vox posted:

eurgh, I can't believe they did it...man, I'm afraid to check facepunch after this...

Haha, how weird or creepy can it be?

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

The sole reasons are because devs are these, and several of the people who filedive the game post there. It lets me give goons the headsup on incoming content and Pro Heisting Trixx. Speaking of which, we're getting a new safe/drill combo, probably Wolf based, with a legendary skin for the new community ksp.

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Feb 13, 2016

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler

Discendo Vox posted:

The sole reasons are because devs are these, and several of the people who filedive the game post there. It lets me give goons the headsup on incoming content and Pro Heisting Trixx.

Let's be real, Vox, it's because of your deep, dark Death Vox fantasies.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Let's be real, Vox, it's because of your deep, dank Death Vox fantasies.

ftfy

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

why would you ask why he's so broken at this point, of all points

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I forgot how fun it was to just smack everything in the face with a katana

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Death Wish trip report from the new heists: man, these things are easy as pie. Basically nothing special was added on DW, although there might be somewhat more snipers on Undercover- it's a real disappointment.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
The new classic heists are easier than Goat heist.

Sykic
Feb 9, 2004

Resist! Humanity demands it! Resist!

Rude.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Prelim Death Vox notes:
A lot of the old twists from Payday 1 will make a comeback.

Undercover
Limo will always stay on roof. Way to go, Alex!
Hack position is moved to the "ramp room" lower level.
Snipers will spawn in sets of 3, at a higher rate- akin to Hotline 2. Overwatch will occur at the end of the heist.
Cloaker vent spawns.
Interior blocking walls will always spawn, meaning taxman will go down the stairs across another floor and back to the room.
4 powerboxes- 1 on each side of roof, facing street, 1 at floor 2 and 1 and floor 1.
G-man knows about attack, so assault ramp-up starts the instant the deal turns sour.
Police will repeatedly attempt to C4 walls.
Multiple gas attacks.
Interrogation will be a lot "tougher", requiring more shouts. Encourage hitting taxman. Other torture? Window dangle?
Hacks need to take longer-bad password? Hacker duel (again?)
The infamous 10 (black) dozer spawn will occur when the final hack is completed.
Drill on escape gate. Multi-cloaker/sniper spawns in escape route. Jump has fence and white utility box removed.

Counterfeit
All 4 shutoff valves work. 4 power locations spawn, one in each house and 2 utility boxes on opposite sides of the block.
Dozers will spawn and path to shut off water and power. Normal enemies can also do so opportunistically.
The old "giant pallet of cash" will spawn, along with C4, every time. 7 blocks of C4 will spawn, in randomized positions in the basement room. Time limit will be increased to make this feasible.
Police will path to and open the other basement gate.
Several batches of paper and ink will spawn around the map. After the last ones are placed in the machine, Twitch, in the Bodhi's van, will make supply runs, akin to Cook Off. Ink/paper consumption rates will be slowed, I need to work out the details here.
Sewer labyrinth with massively increased spawns- equivalent to Birth of Sky. No ladder into sewers.
Wilson crash van and one other turret spawn.

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Feb 14, 2016

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
God DAMNIT, Overkill!

https://twitter.com/DamionPoitier/status/698904740051070977

Shadowed Bacon
Apr 28, 2009
Is there a way to get ahold of the 3d models of masks(as .OBJ files or something) ? Do I need to download an unpacker or is there a depository somewhere?

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Dallas and Chains the true OTP.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Using the Goonmod search bar in mask customization crashes the game

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Discendo Vox posted:

After the last ones are placed in the machine, Twitch, in the Bodhi's van, will make supply runs, akin to Cook Off.

I have this image of Twitch frantically burning rubber across town, cleaning out every office supply store he can get to.

This then immediately puts you into the red, because even with all the money you're printing, the ink is just that loving expensive. :v:

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

John Murdoch posted:

I have this image of Twitch frantically burning rubber across town, cleaning out every office supply store he can get to.

This then immediately puts you into the red, because even with all the money you're printing, the ink is just that loving expensive. :v:

Great idea, Murdoch!
New to Death Vox: Trap Loot- secure these bags and your profit actually goes down.

Coming soon to Death Vox: GenSec Loot Mimics!

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
Duffle bags full of dirty laundry.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
New achievement: Money Launderers

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

John Murdoch posted:

Duffle bags full of dirty laundry.

Dr Cheeto posted:

New achievement: Money Launderers

Stop spoiling the safehouse customization release heist!

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
guys I figured out the secret

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
This brings up a question: where do Harvest & Trustee employees poop?

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
We kill them before they need to do it.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Dr Cheeto posted:

This brings up a question: where do Harvest & Trustee employees poop?

Right where they are when we shoot them.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

FAUXTON posted:

Right where they are when we shoot them.

No wonder cleaner costs are so high.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
So apparently Goat Sim Pro counts for the DW mask now.

Also, Reputation Beyond Reproach in one try. :feelsgood:

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

John Murdoch posted:

That was fuckin' beautiful poo poo, man.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

John Murdoch posted:

So apparently Goat Sim Pro counts for the DW mask now.

Whaaaat? drat, I'm kinda bummed I peaced out early now. Big thanks to everyone with all the help getting my Deathwish mask. :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

John Murdoch posted:

Could you describe your approach? I'm always interested to find new strats for that sort of thing.