Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Valle posted:

Should know by know that the people who go "Soooo easy! :rolleyes:" are the people with tricked out parties rocking SS2/SG and god knows what SB's, and at that point of course it's a bit easy.

Speaking of tricked out poo poo, what are/where can I get the RM's that let characters start with the SB gauge partially filled up? I doubt there's any loving way I can do Maduin without that.

Even with SS2/SG, Boon, and Hymn of the Faith some fights are kinda bullshit.

But yeah, lots of them are easy. :chord:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valle
Apr 16, 2004

Telling customers how to solve world problems since 2001

Zombies' Downfall posted:

"Mako Might" and "Dr. Mog's Teaching"

Thanks! Mako Might just requires the drop, Tyro's...not so much.

ETB posted:

I have Boon and SG SBs, but I only used Boon (RW)+ Full Break + Breakdowns. 70% of the hard stuff is adequate ability hones and decent synergy.

I have Full Break, but not even close to the orbs to hone it a single time. Power Breakdown at 6 uses, Magic and Armor at 4, Mental 2. Can hone the latter three probably. I might have to hone some other stuff, but I kinda run out of HP before I get to that point. I have Lenna with Sage's Staff, which is where I need the Mako Might, so I don't loving die to that AoE magic bullshit that does 2k+ after Shell is up. As for Synergy I have Zantetsuken and Organyx, so there's that.

flowinprose posted:

I actually found that this fight was much simpler to do by using SSII/SG as a RW, because then you did not have to pace yourself to build a second charge of it for after the ultimate dispel. I tried using a native SG and advance as my RW the first time and had a lot of difficulty with it. After retreating and switching to a setup with SG as RW, I completed it first try without any problems. I also think that using draw fire + retaliate was very useful to avoid taking damage in the magic-nulling phases, plus it helps you do more damage quickly because he can hit Gilgamesh for 2 or 4 attacks.

I see your point, but not having Advance or some type of haste on my RW I'm not sure I'll ever do enough damage to kill him, heh. Guess I'll just try again!

Evil Fluffy posted:

Even with SS2/SG, Boon, and Hymn of the Faith some fights are kinda bullshit.

But yeah, lots of them are easy. :chord:

I guess this is easy compared to the fights that are bullshit even with all that :smugdog:

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House
Don't use a full physical party for FFX Airship Part 3 Elite. Holy poo poo. Second phase of Sinspawn Ginais is high Defense with a chance to counter with Cure, along with using Sigh which can Blind your party members. That made me pretty sad.

corn in the fridge posted:

i got kefkas cloak on the dollar pull :waycool:
On top of that fight I just went through, I pulled a second Kefka weapon this morning. I've been doing a pull or 3 every day because I want Terra's SSB or Mog's Lance but nope had to get a second Flute

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Valle posted:

Thanks! Mako Might just requires the drop, Tyro's...not so much.

I have Full Break, but not even close to the orbs to hone it a single time. Power Breakdown at 6 uses, Magic and Armor at 4, Mental 2. Can hone the latter three probably.

Honestly I wouldn't bother honing Mental Breakdown unless you have a really kickass mage team. Even then I probably wouldn't given the "gently caress magic" situation Japan has and that we'll end up with.

GLAAD trash bags
Jan 4, 2015
I went 2 for 2 on 5 stars from dollar pulls on the banners with me nabbing a 2nd assassin's dagger :smugdog:

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Evil Fluffy posted:

Honestly I wouldn't bother honing Mental Breakdown unless you have a really kickass mage team. Even then I probably wouldn't given the "gently caress magic" situation Japan has and that we'll end up with.

How bad is it? I've read this but the extent of it I'm not sure. What is it that power creep has basically made one-hit magics useless or something? Cause right now I basically need magic to do damage. Beating a +++ pretty much depends on if it has an elemental weakness. If it does I can beat it with a magic blitz if not then unless it can be sapped I'm screwed.

My hope is on SSSB stuff and Tactics I improve my "regular" damage output enormously.

SmockJoc
Oct 4, 2004
So last week I actually mastered Vossler on my first attempt! But now, I'm stuck in S/L hell with Maduin, unable to get him past 50%. What the hell?
:psyduck:

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

SmockJoc posted:

So last week I actually mastered Vossler on my first attempt! But now, I'm stuck in S/L hell with Maduin, unable to get him past 50%. What the hell?

Post your setups for each, because I'm just as :psyduck: here.

Zone of Danger
Apr 21, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

How bad is it? I've read this but the extent of it I'm not sure. What is it that power creep has basically made one-hit magics useless or something? Cause right now I basically need magic to do damage. Beating a +++ pretty much depends on if it has an elemental weakness. If it does I can beat it with a magic blitz if not then unless it can be sapped I'm screwed.

My hope is on SSSB stuff and Tactics I improve my "regular" damage output enormously.

It's overstated a little imo, I've read anecdotally that full mage parties with the right SBs can clear content. Problem is the damage is quite a bit slower than a physical setup, both because of high boss res stats and general limitations around black magic. This might change if there was a magic-available Lifesiphon, then you might be able to get some mileage out of multi-hit magic (S)SBs.

That being said I agree that Mental Breakdown is way lower on the priority list than the other three. Magic is the most important, then either Power Breakdown or Steal Power depending on your usual party setup.

Valle posted:

Should know by know that the people who go "Soooo easy! :rolleyes:" are the people with tricked out parties rocking SS2/SG and god knows what SB's, and at that point of course it's a bit easy.

Kinda want to note here that I meant it was easy relative to the normal difficulty for Ultimates.

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

Don't tease the Octopus, kids!

Kawalimus posted:

It's a combination of things, and mostly only applies to the very hardest bosses I think (Ultimates, and Japan's Ultimate+ and such that we don't have yet). But basically, those bosses have crazy high resistance, which really reduces the strength of magic. Plus, mage teams are basically Black Mages and Summoners- and their spells are really bad about having additional effects (like breakdowns for damage mitigation/increasing, lifesiphon to build SBs, etc). They basically just do damage, and for harder content that isn't enough. The more you bring other types of skills like breakdowns (either on your noodle-armed mages or with a physical support or something), the more you water-down your magic-based offense (as in, you can't use the same types of buffs and debuffs to help everyone on your team like with an all-magic or all-physical team). Summoners are extra boned because they get so few charges and Summon orbs are hard-ish to get; you basically have to hone them to R5 if you want them to last through a battle, and that's really expensive. Also also black magic is capped at 9999, while a lot of physical abilities can break that cap. Especially so for physical SBs, which are easier to spam by far. Also also also, AoE physical boosts are both easier to find and more effective than magic boosting options.

Basically, there are a lot of things going against mage teams. Even on top of all of the stuff above, you can already see Ultimates having all sorts of obnoxious stuff to shut down magic teams, like auto reflect or counter reflect, or nasty counters and such. The only way for mages to get around that is to dispel constantly (unreliable and unrealistic), use AoE attacks (not enough of them, and they're not strong enough), or use reflect on your own team (which wastes turns AND makes the reflected character really hard to heal.

So once mages stop being able to put out huge damage, what reason is there to even bring them? Even elemental weaknesses can be hit by spellblades or dragoons.

flowinprose
Sep 11, 2001

Where were you? .... when they built that ladder to heaven...

SmockJoc posted:

Are you using advantilate? Because if so, read my previous post about how this fight is probably easier without advance. You just end up going too fast with it and can't time your mitigation correctly. Also recommend using draw fire + retaliate if you're not already.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
Should I use reflect in the battle with Kefka?

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

Violet_Sky posted:

No. For me he mostly cast AoEs.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

flowinprose posted:

Are you using advantilate? Because if so, read my previous post about how this fight is probably easier without advance. You just end up going too fast with it and can't time your mitigation correctly. Also recommend using draw fire + retaliate if you're not already.

Or read my post where I talked about going slow on phase 1 (like not using retaliate dmg at all) to build gauges enough that you'll have enough to be able to reapply everything after dispel. You also delay using advance so that it gets dispelled and you reapply it afterwards along with the mitigation SBs.

Subbz
Nov 4, 2008

Valle posted:

I have Full Break, but not even close to the orbs to hone it a single time. Power Breakdown at 6 uses, Magic and Armor at 4, Mental 2. Can hone the latter three probably. I might have to hone some other stuff, but I kinda run out of HP before I get to that point. I have Lenna with Sage's Staff, which is where I need the Mako Might, so I don't loving die to that AoE magic bullshit that does 2k+ after Shell is up. As for Synergy I have Zantetsuken and Organyx, so there's that.

What are your damage hones like? I did this with FB rank 1 and no native wall and I did it without any problems. Also what are some of your notable SBs? It's probably more to do with your setup than anything else.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Valle posted:

I have SS2 and I didn't even use it because of how easy the fight was. I had protega/shellga and full break/magic breakdown as mitigation, but that's not exactly a rare thing for people to have.

It's an incredibly easy ultimate. Easier than a lot of +++ fights that I've done.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Got Soul Sabre with my dollar pull. Exdeath will have a better source of Runic soon and I was hoping for Kefka's cloak, but 5 stars is 5 stars. :toot:

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.
Ok, Maduin was kinda easy, assuming decent 4* ability hones and good RM access. I just mastered him on my first try, while I've never managed to beat any of the other Ultimates before. :toot:

Setup used wasn't even that optimal:

Lvl 80 Rinoa (+10 Mag from SSB) using Gravity Rod 4* - Thundaja r3, Firaja r3, RM: Devotion
Lvl 77 Tyro (+10 Atk from SSB) using Moongring Blade 4*++ - Magic Breakdown r3, Full Break r1, RM: Knight's Charge (allowed me to spit out few extra Stormlance Grimoires during the fight)
Lvl 70 Steiner using Assassin's Dagger 5* - Banishing Strike r3, Blizzara Strike r3, RM: Freedom's Wish
Lvl 65 Aerith with Healing Wind (:siren:TRINITY:siren:) using Holy Rod 5* - Curaga r5, Shellga r1, RM: Dr. Mog's Teachings
Lvl 61 Locke using Rising Sun 5* - Dismissal r3, Steal Power r3, RM: Self-Sacrifice
RW was Stoneskin II

So while I have a bunch of good stuff now, my gear synergy for VI is still kinda mediocre. It was all about Aerith with the heal (used twice) and the 4* skills honed to r3. Also while Locke was decent enough, but I don't think he really carried his weight, since Steal Power didn't seem all that necessary. Another Spellblade like Celes would have done just as fine.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

Violet_Sky posted:

I had Beatrix go in with Magic Lure, Slowga, Auto-Reflect RM and he didn't actually manage to deal damage to me until about 40% health. It's solid.

flowinprose
Sep 11, 2001

Where were you? .... when they built that ladder to heaven...

Evil Fluffy posted:

Or read my post where I talked about going slow on phase 1 (like not using retaliate dmg at all) to build gauges enough that you'll have enough to be able to reapply everything after dispel. You also delay using advance so that it gets dispelled and you reapply it afterwards along with the mitigation SBs.

That can work, but honestly to me it seems more tedious than just avoiding advance altogether. By using a wall as your RW instead of advance, you can open up your party flexibility more (no more need for Tyro or Yshtola). In my case this meant swapping out Tyro for PCecil so he could use Banishing Strike, which opened up Gilgamesh to use draw fire. It also meant I could put my two starting SB RM on Sazh and Yuna instead of having one stuck on Tyro for SG.

Your mileage may vary, I just think advance was wholly unnecessary for this fight and in my case actually restricted my flexibility by a considerable amount.

Valle
Apr 16, 2004

Telling customers how to solve world problems since 2001

Subbz posted:

What are your damage hones like? I did this with FB rank 1 and no native wall and I did it without any problems. Also what are some of your notable SBs? It's probably more to do with your setup than anything else.

Notable SB's: Advance (ha), Blade Beam, Princess's Favor, Wishing Star. I have a bunch of 5* weapons by now, but all the other SB's are singlehit and/or not all that great. Thad said, one issue I had with this battle was bringing all the abilities needed. Breakdowns/full break, cure, shellga, 3 elements, dispel. That's 8 abilities out of 10 right there, and I was having trouble fitting it all, until I saw Attestant's post up above and remembered that Banishing Strike was a thing. So I juggled things around and finally beat the fucker! The second SS2 charge wore off at the end and I ate a Diamond Dust, I could've taken one more I think but after that it would've been bye-bye. So I beat him with this setup:

Lvl 80 Cloud using Organyx 5* and Diamond Helm 4* - Blizzaga Strike r3, Life Siphon r3, RM: SOLDIER Strike
Lvl 79 Rinoa using Cardinal 5* and Priest's Miter 5* - Thundaja r3, Firaja r3, RM: Witch of Succession
Lvl 65 Wakka using Evil Lantern 5* (only throwing I have outside Cardinal) - Full Break r1, Magic Breakdown r3, RM: Empathic Soul
Lvl 80 Lenna using Sage's Staff 5* - Curaga r4, Shellga r1, RM: Mako Might
Lvl 65 Gilgamesh using Burning Fist 5* - Banishing Strike r3, Armor Break r4 - SOLDIER Counter
RW Stoneskin II

I should really work on getting some better RM I suppose. Ended up using both Princess's Favor and Blade Beam twice, I might just have run out of life/abilities in the end if not for the Blade Beam. Wakka was out, and Greg had a single Armor Break left. Cloud had 2 Blizzaga Strikes left over. Rinoa actually had several spells left, due to the no-magic parts.

Subbz
Nov 4, 2008

Valle posted:

Notable SB's: Advance (ha), Blade Beam, Princess's Favor, Wishing Star. I have a bunch of 5* weapons by now, but all the other SB's are singlehit and/or not all that great. Thad said, one issue I had with this battle was bringing all the abilities needed. Breakdowns/full break, cure, shellga, 3 elements, dispel. That's 8 abilities out of 10 right there, and I was having trouble fitting it all, until I saw Attestant's post up above and remembered that Banishing Strike was a thing. So I juggled things around and finally beat the fucker! The second SS2 charge wore off at the end and I ate a Diamond Dust, I could've taken one more I think but after that it would've been bye-bye. So I beat him with this setup:

Lvl 80 Cloud using Organyx 5* and Diamond Helm 4* - Blizzaga Strike r3, Life Siphon r3, RM: SOLDIER Strike
Lvl 79 Rinoa using Cardinal 5* and Priest's Miter 5* - Thundaja r3, Firaja r3, RM: Witch of Succession
Lvl 65 Wakka using Evil Lantern 5* (only throwing I have outside Cardinal) - Full Break r1, Magic Breakdown r3, RM: Empathic Soul
Lvl 65 Gilgamesh using Burning Fist 5* - Banishing Strike r3, Armor Break r4 - SOLDIER Counter
RW Stoneskin II

I should really work on getting some better RM I suppose. Ended up using both Princess's Favor and Blade Beam twice, I might just have run out of life/abilities in the end if not for the Blade Beam. Wakka was out, and Greg had a single Armor Break left. Cloud had 2 Blizzaga Strikes left over. Rinoa actually had several spells left, due to the no-magic parts.

That's pretty similar to what I have, except I had Sazh support and I used Boon right at the start which sped up getting to the first magic usable phase. I had a 58 Celes in place of Gilgamesh with 2 spellblades and let my mage (Terra) pack an r4 -ja and dispel, which I ended up not needing. Save the Bladebeams/Wishstar for the final stretch. It's more than doable. You should definately get Self Sacrifice/Dragoons Det. though.

EDIT: Just saw you beat it, nice!

Subbz fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Feb 14, 2016

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Wow, Maduin really was super easy. I didn't even need to S/L once, I had way more trouble with the +++ fight thanks to the Petrify.

Zone of Danger
Apr 21, 2010

Valle posted:

RW Stoneskin II

Definitely prioritize Tidus RM3, Ace Striker. Lets you generate SB meter on abilities more quickly. Would be useful for either more Blade Beams or more Princess Favors, depending on what you're having a hard time with.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

PSA: Cid's RM2 owns, you get a little sparkle at the start of combat when it procs and your EXP bar shows up green with the boost. Makes levelling characters above 50 a little less painful.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

U-DO Burger posted:

Holy poo poo the Elite versions of the fork tower bosses do NOT gently caress around. Why do they have so much hp

ff5elites.txt

No, seriously, pretty much every Elite boss in the FF5 realm after Garula is basically this boring wall of HP that tests your patience and hones more than actual knowledge of the boss gimmicks (which was more how FF5 itself performed with those bosses).

Can't wait to see how stupidly beefy Twintania is, since you know drat well they'll get rid of its instant death vulnerability :shepface:

Zone of Danger
Apr 21, 2010

KataraniSword posted:

ff5elites.txt

No, seriously, pretty much every Elite boss in the FF5 realm after Garula is basically this boring wall of HP that tests your patience and hones more than actual knowledge of the boss gimmicks (which was more how FF5 itself performed with those bosses).

Can't wait to see how stupidly beefy Twintania is, since you know drat well they'll get rid of its instant death vulnerability :shepface:

Sometimes it's Gilgamesh though so you get to enjoy his theme music.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Zone of Danger posted:

Sometimes it's Gilgamesh though so you get to enjoy his theme music.

Gilgamesh is "best rival" in final fantasy, as far as I'm concerned. Specially around FF12 and onward where he's voiced by John Dimaggio...that god drat voice fits his "large ham" status to a T.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
So what kinds of stuff do mechanics get again? Since I pulled his Drill i've been using Edgar and I kind of like him.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

Charles Bukowski posted:

So what kinds of stuff do mechanics get again? Since I pulled his Drill i've been using Edgar and I kind of like him.

Status inflicting attacks that do good damage and do bonus damage against targets that already have the status on them. Basically, it's an upgraded Support 3 skill set.

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

Charles Bukowski posted:

You know those 3* [status] buster skills with a lovely 30% hit rate? Well, the mechanist abilities are upgraded versions of those. They do damage, they have a 60% chance to inflict the status, and if the enemy already has that status, they do more damage. And they're all inherently ranged attacks for whatever reason. Pretty sweet.

Edit: And when we say "more damage", it's significant. They have a 190 multiplier before the status is inflicted (which is kinda "eh" but not bad). After the status is inflicted they have a 240 multiplier, which is the highest for any 4* physical ability outside of Bonecrusher that takes 25% of your health to use (or Armor strike, but that works on a different formula).

Schwartzcough fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Feb 14, 2016

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Hey that sounds pretty good. Probably useless for Ultimate level stuff, but good for everything until then. Im basically treating him like a less versatile Steiner, with banishing strike, armour strike and a sweet SB.

Shwartz, did you get Drill so you can match your avatar? I hope so. I was happy when Terror Baltimore guy got his Terra horn.

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

Charles Bukowski posted:

Hey that sounds pretty good. Probably useless for Ultimate level stuff, but good for everything until then. Im basically treating him like a less versatile Steiner, with banishing strike, armour strike and a sweet SB.

Shwartz, did you get Drill so you can match your avatar? I hope so. I was happy when Terror Baltimore guy got his Terra horn.

Hahaha, nooo, I haven't gotten a 5* relic in about 30 pulls, from back in December. I'm back into full hardcore crap luck mode; 8% 5* rate on 305 pulls! I have more 5* items for FFVI than any other realm, but not one of them has any soul break at all.

Ah well, I've got 414 mythril and most of the recent dungeon update left, so I'm sure I'll pull like 30 5* relics from the SSSB fest and tactics to even out my rate.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Schwartzcough posted:

Hahaha, nooo, I haven't gotten a 5* relic in about 30 pulls, from back in December. I'm back into full hardcore crap luck mode; 8% 5* rate on 305 pulls! I have more 5* items for FFVI than any other realm, but not one of them has any soul break at all.

Ah well, I've got 414 mythril and most of the recent dungeon update left, so I'm sure I'll pull like 30 5* relics from the SSSB fest and tactics to even out my rate.

You and me both, brother. Don't think I've landed a 5* since the last relic fest ended.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Schwartzcough posted:

I'm sorry for your bad luck. I seem to get pretty lucky on dollar and random rear end single pulls. I only have 90 mythril saved up for FFT/SSB fest, its just too tempting to do single and 3 pulls sometimes.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

I just had a run where I S/Led because at the last...5-10% of Maduin's HP where he flat out nuked my rear end in a top hat inside out with AoE attacks and Y'sholta was the only survivor. Been doing this fight off and on through the day but RNGsus keeps giving me the finger :suicide:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Kemix posted:

I just had a run where I S/Led because at the last...5-10% of Maduin's HP where he flat out nuked my rear end in a top hat inside out with AoE attacks and Y'sholta was the only survivor. Been doing this fight off and on through the day but RNGsus keeps giving me the finger :suicide:

Try bringing Lunatic High instead of stoneskin, his dispel is at roughly 50% so you can start the fight with it and then refresh it after it gets dispelled. You'll also be hitting him about twice as often. You can Medica to heal up if you get low from some AoEs.

I had a similar setup to yours, though I had a rank 3 firaja and a rank 2 blizzaja on terra instead of what you have. I do have a native wall in Y'shtola but I never used it, I just had her medica out of the second no magic phase and then once more near the end instead.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

IcePhoenix posted:

Try bringing Lunatic High instead of stoneskin, his dispel is at roughly 50% so you can start the fight with it and then refresh it after it gets dispelled. You'll also be hitting him about twice as often. You can Medica to heal up if you get low from some AoEs.

I had a similar setup to yours, though I had a rank 3 firaja and a rank 2 blizzaja on terra instead of what you have. I do have a native wall in Y'shtola but I never used it, I just had her medica out of the second no magic phase and then once more near the end instead.

I would give one of my characters my Keepsake Knife for an SB Protect, but I'll be damned if I'm trading 80 to 95 attack power for a protect. I also wound up rationing my SS2 charges, one for before the first chaos blast (after the barrier drops) and after his Ultimate Dispel. I mostly got lucky, might stick defense based equipment on my other three fighters if I can't find any more HP+ equipment for their slots.

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

I don't think I'd bother bringing any sort of Protectga for Maduin. He only uses physical attacks in the narrow HP ranges from 100%-90%, and then from like 70% to 60%. You can't cast protectga in the first phase either because magic is blocked. Just bring Draw Fire on someone instead, or bring a Wall RW and don't worry about his physicals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

MEANWHILE IN JAPAN:

WHO loving RIGGED THIS poo poo.

Real talk, though? I had a good laugh at suddenly that on the start screen.

• Locked thread