Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

seiferguy posted:

Speaking of other Seahawks:

He apparently also has a holographic Charizard.

That boy right there is a thug, I tell you what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

TyroneGoldstein posted:

Not necessarily that he's a predator but that he's had major...major problems with his wife over the years..mainly that she's a severe and very mean alcoholic.

and she's a roided up maniac

home life must be very tough for peyton, no wonder he spends so much time away from his family playing football and he thinks you make friends by putting your balls on their face

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Peyton has been a legendary philanderer since he got into the league.

Like, more than is generally acceptable. He's got lance Armstrong levels of media relations keeping that poo poo on lock.

FizFashizzle fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Feb 13, 2016

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

FizFashizzle posted:

Peyton has been a legendary philanderer since he got into the league.

Like, more than is generally acceptable. He's got lance Armstrong levels of media relations.

it's the country boy accent

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Are there any Pokemon with huge foreheads?

Is there a pokemon that turns anyone that looks at it into Psyduck? Because if so, that's Johnny Manziel

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

TyroneGoldstein posted:

Manning being a dirtbag-ish goof isn't anything new. There was that newscaster in Indy that he was banging on the side not to mention some of his other dalliances with specific fans. There was a site I used to frequent that had groupie talk and they were spilling all sorts of tea about his personal life. Not necessarily that he's a predator but that he's had major...major problems with his wife over the years..mainly that she's a severe and very mean alcoholic.

Wait. Are you telling me, that a professional athlete is regularly cheating on his wife? :aaaaa:

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005

Winkie01 posted:

Link?

If you had to stare at that for head every time he climbed on you to thrust inside your vagina and spilled his half a teaspoon load you would be a alcoholic to.

Wish I could, but this was for sites that existed back near you and I's reg dates, so a decade ago. I think lipstickalley still has stuff about his wife being alcoholic, but it's buried so deep you'd have to go searching through the muck to find it.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
So what I'm taking here is that Manning is Manziel with better organizational skills

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i wonder what skeletons eli has in his closet

Nov 6, 2002

TyroneGoldstein posted:

Wish I could, but this was for sites that existed back near you and I's reg dates, so a decade ago. I think lipstickalley still has stuff about his wife being alcoholic, but it's buried so deep you'd have to go searching through the muck to find it.

Let me apply some Googlefu to this my friend.

quote:

i remember there was tea dropped about manning peyton, letting some chick, who was not his wife, blow him in the super dome parking lot

quote:

Ashley has always struck me as an animal stuck in a bear trap trying to claw their way out.

I think Ashley mandated an open marriage after she realized that Peyton was never going to change. I don't buy that Archie and Olivia are okay with this open marriage. They run that family with an iron fist. Look at how Olivia announced the twin's birth, and Ashley had a meltdown. Or how they always have to pay Ashley to come back to Peyton when she runs off. Or Ashley acting a fool about Peyton running the streets.

What is the real story with the twin's? Did they use a surrogate or was one of Peyton's side pieces giving birth to more of his children? Shouldn't the other child be 5 or 6 years old now? Did the mom take a lump sum settlement?

The reason I ask is because of the secrecy, drama with the announcement + this from People's Celebrity Baby Blog:

Ashley Manning was most certainly NOT PREGNANT! She was seen in Chicago out celebrating her wedding anniversary with Peyton. The Chicago Tribune took a picture of them going to see The Memphis Quartet. This pic was taken less than a week before the babies were born. She wasn’t pregnant with one baby, let alone two! She looked great, super skinny. I’m assuming the person that was seen in the Manning family restaurant was Eli Manning’s wife, Abby. She was pregnant around the same time Ashley and Peyton’s twins were born. Ashley Manning also attended the St. Vincent Gala with Peyton that March. She was NOT PREGNANT!
I looked up the article, but couldn't find any photos. That poster had a good point. If Ashley was pregnant, then The Chicago Tribune would have noted that. She's not some toothpick with a long torso either. She would have been showing with twins + what doctor allows a pregnant mother of twins to fly so close to her due date. Peyton Manning becoming a father would have been headline news. He's considered one of the greatest QB's of all time, and also one of the most visible.

Given the shenanigans of the Manning family anything is possible.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do
Literal skeletons, stolen from the local university med lab on a prank

OSheaman
May 27, 2004

Heavy Fucking Metal
Fun Shoe
Yeah if you want to get angry read the ridiculous defense piece of Peyton up at PFT. Didn't take Florio long.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Poonerman posted:

There's no skeletons in Eli's closet, he has Cooper check for them every night before he goes to bed.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Poonerman posted:

Cases upon cases of licked clean elmer's glue bottles.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Anquan Boldin's contract with the 49ers was officially voided yesterday (terms of the contract to push off the dead money).

Go home to Baltimore for one last ride, Anquan. Go make the angriest WR duo in history with Steve Smith. You don't need this dying franchise.

zen death robot posted:

Remember that time Brett Favre texted his wang to a reporter without them asking for it?

Hall of Famer Brett Favre*

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

TyroneGoldstein posted:

Ahh lipstickalley the go to place for info about porta potties in Dubai :allears:

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

There's no skeletons in Eli's closet, he has Cooper check for them every night before he goes to bed.

Hahaha

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Is Peyton Manning's legacy taint?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Poonerman posted:

LARP costumes

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Man Mel has tough luck in the teams he roots for

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Mel Kiper was Right

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/02/13/release-of-13-year-old-court-document-dusts-off-peyton-manning-incident-at-tennessee/

Holy moly that comment section

quote:

So nobody is perfect.

quote:

Boring. Can type that 74 times if you want

Let’s have some proper news

quote:

This is much worse than the made up scandal known as “deflategate”

quote:

Funny how article was brought up by a black lives matter activists Shaun King. Meanwhile he should be focused on where all the money he collected for Black Lives Matter campaign to fill his own pockets.

quote:

What a bunch of hogwash. Writers today have ZERO integrity. Pretty much they are the scum of the earth.

quote:

You have to wonder why the NYT is trying to bring up 20 year old accusations? What is their agenda and what are they hoping to accomplish by bringing it back up? The only conclusion a reasonable person could come up with is it is straight up character assignation. It certainly isn’t relevant or news worthy.

quote:

The girl got her 300, 000 dollars. Media and sports fans need to get over the need to vilify an athlete over an incident especially one 20 years ago.

Somehow people feel better about themselves when they can say “Look at this guy, what a loser”.

quote:

I would think that if true, he would have done other things that we would have heard about to show that he’s a complete slime-ball. I’m not a fan of his; however, I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

quote:

Shaun King is a race baiting fraud who will push any story to try and stay relevant after he was exposed for lying about being black. If this story were true, it would hold more weight coming from anybody but him.

quote:

This should have taught Naught-right to keep her nose out or other people’s “business.”

quote:

I really don’t see why the NFL and media are out to tarnish the reputations of two of the best QBs it will ever see play.

quote:

So, in college, he tea bagged someone? Omg…the humanity

quote:

Oh my gosh- A young college student made some immature and crude gestures!

Every middle aged man should have to face up to their most immature acts in college when they approach their 40’s. Said no one ever…

quote:

Who cares….

Hey lets go back to when Peyton was 6 and put a booger on Eli….

quote:

So those of us who didn’t do something stupid in college should throw the first stone at Manning…

Why drag up something that there is no proof of over a decade later? Manning is a very upstanding individual in his adult life, and is very generous to those in need, ie Peytom Manning Children’s Hospital.

And lastly, to the individual who says that Manning destroyed a doctor’s career, well I can say that I had looked into this doctor for a family member, and had serious doubts about their treatment methods after reading numerous articles about them several years ago, so I don’t think Manning was the first to cast doubt upon this doctor….

quote:

People hate excellence. They would much rather tear others down they try to accomplish something themselves. Theses haters live in their mom’s basement hating the successful for the reason they work at 7-11.

And that's just the first half

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005

Winkie01 posted:

Ahh lipstickalley the go to place for info about porta potties in Dubai :allears:

Oh God...so terrible. :gonk:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Why does it seem that collegiate athletic fans are usually more vicious than pro athletic fans? Is it just me?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Say it taint so

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Is any of this actually new information, or is it just one of those Cosby type things where we all collectively decide to get outraged apropos of nothing after a couple of decades of indifference?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Why does it seem that collegiate athletic fans are usually more vicious than pro athletic fans? Is it just me?

take sports fandom, add alma mater pride to it

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

The New York Times wrote a character assignation of Manning

Also I was super boring in college so that one guy said I can throw rocks at Peyton, this is great

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

I mean yeah he smacked her in the face with his genitals then got her fired from her lifelong job and ambition then defamed her then got her fired again and chased her out of her field but he's really really good at football guys.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
jamming your rectum into another person's face: merely an immature and crude gesture, equal to putting a booger on someone

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
don't quote the opinions of people on pro football talk

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
but i though pft commenters were funny and insightful

Nov 6, 2002

If you're successful and rich whatever mistakes or crimes you committed in your younger days are just "youthful indiscretions."

See Bush, George W.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Spoeank posted:

jamming your rectum into another person's face: merely an immature and crude gesture, equal to putting a booger on someone

While both are pretty disgusting, I think this can probably be filed under "coverup worse than the crime"

Mods please rename me either oval office Bumper or Toilet Mouth.

Nov 6, 2002

Frackie Robinson posted:

While both are pretty disgusting, I think this can probably be filed under "coverup worse than the crime".

Finally Peyton Manning is Brady's equal.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

College tends to filter out a lot of the really bad poo poo so if you're going to be a shameless homer you got to get dirty for it.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Toilet Mouth posted:

We've all had fun this week, haven't we

Nov 6, 2002

zen death robot posted:

Von Miller was the real star of Super Bowl 50 anyways

Sorry, Lady Gaga.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Toilet Mouth posted:

Whoever is fulfilling these name change request you're the real mvp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

zen death robot posted:

I was busy getting a Budweiser from the fridge during that my mistake

How far away was your fridge?

• Locked thread